The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Christmas

Go down 
+22
Anne Bassett
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Cromwell
Catherine Parr
Mary Boleyn
Elizabeth Poésy
Mark Smeaton
Brooke Fairchild
Autumn Dawn Marcoux
Sabrina Howard
Elizabeth Patmore
Alexandrina Duarte
Juana of Aragon
Louis Castillon
Mary Sheldon
Jane Parker
Viola Lancaster
Margaret More
Dorothy Seymour
Margery Seymour
Henry VIII of England
Anne Boleyn
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

Christmas  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:54 pm

Thomas Cromwell wrote:
Thomas approached Thomas Boleyn and said with a low voice: "I received an enlightening letter by our friend Cranmer. He says that in Norimberga the clergy is allowed to marry. And Master Cranmer has benefited significantly of this."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thomas's eyes widened. "You mean he got married?"

Back to top Go down
Anne Bassett
Lady-in-waiting
Anne Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:53 pm

Anne walked into the Christmas ball and her eyes sparkled with joy and excitement to be here in the English court. Her long hair was down and she wore a deep red dress to resemble the Christmas spirit.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 6:47 pm

Francis walked into the hall, and he picked up a goblet of wine and watched the ladies dance. His eyes ran over each and every one of them, recalling their names in his head before turning away and he looked over the features of the hall.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:20 pm

Noticing that Lady Margery was in deep conversation with her sister I walk around the hall enjoying the music from Mr Smeaton

I take a glance towards the entrance as I pick up a goblet of wine, I smile as I spy Sir Francis it had been a while since I had seen him at court. I wondered if he remembered me from our brief dance at the Summer party
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:15 am

Francis was walking around and his eyes landed on a rather beautiful lady, who was staring back at him. His lips turned up into a small smirk of a smile as his recalled the last time they talked and he walked over and he bowed "My lady." he said to her before standing "Would it be rude of me to ask for another dance?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 9:47 pm

My smile grew as Sir Francis walked towards me and his smile set my heart a flutter, I just hoped my blushes would not give me away

My Lord I curtsey It would be an honour to dance with such a fine Gentleman

Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 10:41 am

He looked at her and he nodded, there was many women around the hall who held his eye, who took his fantasy. He smiled at her and he took a deep breath "The honour is all mine, truly." he said softly and he quietly lead her to the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 12:32 pm

I am glad to see you at Court Sir I whisper as we dance I hope you are well?

I can not take my eyes off his face, he truly is one of the most handsome men in Court and my heart and pulse quickens at his touch as I struggle to maintain my composure
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 12:07 am

Henry noticed that Master Cromwell was talking to Thomas Boleyn. He looked at them. And as Mark finished playing he clapped his hands together with Anne

Still looking at courties talking and drinking, he said with serious tone

There is something else..

Then he turned towards Anne, making an evident effort for not to smile. He didn't want to ruin the surprise he was preparing since months for her

Something very important..that we have to do before leaving for France..

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 8:40 pm

Anne was enjoying the music. She was watching people. They were dancing and laughling.

She looked at Henry's face with a curious face. What was that important thing?

But Henry was smiling. She was relieved to see his non-serious face.

"What? Tell me.."

She laughed

Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:19 pm

-Rosalina was now a Queen of Hungary but also once known as a princess until Hungary had been placed in her hands since her cousin in Hungary never had legitimate heirs and Rosalina now married to her cousins husband Rosalina entered the palace walls, the room decorated incredibly and she smiled and giggled happily, glancing around she waited for her husband to come to her side once more, The gentle touch of his hand lured her closest to him since the first day they met and they were madly in love with each other, she had with her in her arms carrying their newborn son, Rosalina was filled with joy but she was now recovered and the festivities were brilliant, holding their son Prince Ferdinand of Hungary in her arms closely while the dancing continued and Rosalina glanced at her husband giving him a soft smile, their other children joined the festivities but little Alfonso clung to his mother's skirt as she stood there

"Merry Christmas husband, it is wonderful here in England" Rosalina commented as she stood there cradling their son in her arms-
Back to top Go down
Philip De Burgundy
Archduke of Austria and Burgundy
Philip De Burgundy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:35 pm

Philip of Burgundy the newly crowned King Consort of Hungary by his wife Queen Rosalina's side had decided to take his family to England to celebrate Christmas as they had an open invitation to visit by King Henry of England. King Philip stood by his wife's side as the festivities began both dressed in traditional Hungarian attire as they were representing Hungary on this visit and hoped to meet with the King to discuss trade links and shipping lanes with him and open up Europe to trade even further. Philip and Rosalina's newly born son Prince Ferdinand of Hungary had joined them but he was only a little infant and the other children loved the Christmas celebrations. Henry and Louisa were wide eyed and playing around with all the other little children, Little Alfonso clung to his mother as usual hiding behind her skirt. A violinist began playing merry tunes with Christmas themes and dancers descended and skipped merrily upon the dance floor as the gala really grew, and all her laughing and making merry
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:46 pm

-Rosalina di Calabria, Queen of Hungary glanced at her husband, her hair was wrapped and twisted around her head and threaded with pearls, she wore upon her a beautiful dress which hugged her neck beautifully as her hair upon her head was pulled tightly and pinned neatly as it was wavy some a bit, holding their son in her arms she glanced at her husband and smiled " they seem so happy husband, our children as they play with the other children" Rosalina said to her husband and she glanced at their little infant which she held in her arms, her body was skinny within her dark colored dress while she had a headwear on her head of black jewels as she looked down at their little one she held with her beautiful blue eyes.

Smiling she was so happy "He sleeps well husband, the music it calms our son" Rosalina said to him and she stood there "I am certain the King will wish to see us in time but we must enjoy ourselves and when he is ready he will call upon us when he is in need of us husband" Rosalina said and she kisses his lips gently as their son was sleeping-
Back to top Go down
Philip De Burgundy
Archduke of Austria and Burgundy
Philip De Burgundy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 11:10 pm

Philip turned and smiled to his wife as he saw their new born fast asleep in her arms, so still and serene. 'Maybe we should hire our own musician if it helps him sleep so soundly, perhaps we could steal Mr Smeaton away for our new Hungarian court,' Philip suggested laughing. Little Louisa came over and hugged her father, wrapping her arms around his waist tightly, 'I hope you are enjoying the feast sweet daughter,'  The King had arrived to bows from all as his Queen Anne followed by his side and they seated themselves on their thrones at the top end of the great hall. The guests of the palace from all over Europe began chattering as it looked like the Queen was with child once again. She had suffered a couple of miscarriages but they still had Princess Elizabeth.  The music continued and Philip and Rosalina smiled to one another with their children around them, giggling and laughing all the while
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 4:04 am

Elizabeth looked at her husband conversing with Cromwell. Elizabeth found it rather amusing as her beloved daughter Anne was not that fond of him. Sighing she looked around wondering if Mary or George were going to appear.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 5:09 pm

"Mother" Mary smiles s she curtains in respect
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:22 am

Thomas approached Boleyn and said "It seems so".

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:13 am

Anne Boleyn wrote:
Anne was enjoying the music. She was watching people. They were dancing and laughling.

She looked at Henry's face with a curious face. What was that important thing?

But Henry was smiling. She was relieved to see his non-serious face.

"What? Tell me.."

She laughed

Henry laughed looking jokingly at her. Then he just brought his finger until his lips

Shh..

Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 12:21 pm

Mary Dawn wrote:

I can not take my eyes off his face, he truly is one of the most handsome men in Court and my heart and pulse quickens at his touch as I struggle to maintain my composure

Francis nodded at the lady and he nodded with a smile "I am well indeed, but how are you?" he asked her quietly and he continued with the dance and his eyes spotted his cousin the Queen and the King.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Howard
Countess of Ormonde
Elizabeth Howard

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 6:23 am

Mary Boleyn wrote:

Upon hearing my youngest daughter voice chime, I turned around embracing her lovingly. My darling Mary how are you enjoying these festivities. I brushed back one of her curls that had fallen down.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 6:33 pm

Francis Bryan wrote:
Mary Dawn wrote:

Francis nodded at the lady and he nodded with a smile "I am well indeed, but how are you?" he asked her quietly and he continued with the dance and his eyes spotted his cousin the Queen and the King.

I am quite well I blush and smile in reply as we dance which is something I have replayed in my dreams since we first met and I gently bite my lip at the memory
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 2:51 am

Elizabeth Howard wrote:
Mary Boleyn wrote:

Upon hearing my youngest daughter voice chime, I turned around embracing her lovingly. My darling Mary how are you enjoying these festivities. I brushed back one of her curls that had fallen down.

"I am well." Mary smiles as her mother moves a curl out of her face "You are well also?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:29 pm

Mary Dawn wrote:
Francis Bryan wrote:
Mary Dawn wrote:

I am quite well I blush and smile in reply as we dance which is something I have replayed in my dreams since we first met and I gently bite my lip at the memory

Francis nodded at her and she smiled "That is good then, is it not?" he asked and in his mind he wondered where his wife was, not that it actually mattered; he was was dancing with a young, beautiful woman.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 12:33 pm

Yes Sir it is I reply as we dance

May I guess at what great adventures you have been on since we last met?
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 2:15 pm

Francis smiled and he shrugged "I guess I havent been on many." he admitted sadly "As you know my cousin, Anne Boleyn, is being made Marquess soon, so i have to be around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas    Christmas  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next