The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Duke and Duchess's Dining Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

Duke and Duchess's Dining Room Empty
PostSubject: Duke and Duchess's Dining Room   Duke and Duchess's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 12:49 am

Duke and Duchess's Dining Room La-sal10
Back to top Go down
Taslicali Yahya Bey
Bodyguard of Palace
Taslicali Yahya Bey

PostSubject: Re: Duke and Duchess's Dining Room   Duke and Duchess's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Henry entered the palace and many women were surrounding him as he had entered the palace "Your highness" they cried out reaching for him and Henry couldn't help but chuckle a bit and waved them off, making his way to see his father after his return from the French Court, entering the room announced but he thought their was no need for the sudden announcement as he had came in anyways "Hello father" Henry spoken and smiled, leaning against the window, women watching peaking from out the door wanting the prince for themselves and Henry just rolled his eyes "Doesn't these Ladies have anything better to do then chase me around" Henry spoken looking at his father glancing at him

"Their all over me father" Henry spoke and chuckles a bit with a smirk then looked at the women outside the door as they cried out like they were a fan club desiring him, shutting the door he stood there and Henry sighed taking a deep breath, looking at his father once more

"Seems Burgundy is doing quite well father, anything new happening, how is my mother" he asked staying there enquiring to the news he requested to know of and he stood waiting for a answer, running his fingers of his one hand through his hair while he was grown into a handsome man, having brown long hair and tan skin with blue eyes like his mother, looking at his father he stays there the whole time-
Back to top Go down
Philip De Burgundy
Archduke of Austria and Burgundy
Philip De Burgundy

PostSubject: Re: Duke and Duchess's Dining Room   Duke and Duchess's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 8:34 pm

Philip the ArchDuke of Hapsberg, was sat dining alone in hid dining area when he looked up and could hear scream like noises and giggled a little to himself as he knew his son Henry was due home from France. The servant and Henry entered almost at the same time with Henry being quickly announced and waved off by Henry. 'Henry You're home,' Philip walked over to greet and hug his son as he gripped him by the shoulders, 'It's so good to have you back at the Palace, seems the ladies at court have missed you too, You know they used to call me Philip the Handsome, and I've heard whispers of Henry the Handsome,' Philip laughed at his son's displeasure at having all these ladies chasing after him. 'You should make the most of it son while you're still young, as soon enough you could be wed to a Princess or Duchess,' Henry seated himself at the table as a servant handed him a plate of food and a goblet of drink. 'You must tell me of your adventures these past months, and your mother is very well, she is resting at the moment and if you wish you could dine with us this evening if you are not too tired by your journey home.
Back to top Go down
Taslicali Yahya Bey
Bodyguard of Palace
Taslicali Yahya Bey

PostSubject: Re: Duke and Duchess's Dining Room   Duke and Duchess's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 10:10 pm

Henry looked at his father and hugs him "good to see you also father, it's good to be back" he spoke but when he heard the women outside the door he sighed "Yes father" he spoken and the women left outside the door after being lead away "Marriage father, I can barely handle a swirm of women following me" Henry chuckles a bit "Maybe a wife would get rid of these silly women," Henry spoken looking at him while she stood in front of him

"Henry the Handsome, At least I know where I get it from father" he chuckles a bit " father, your the handsome one, not I" Henry smirks and laughs.
Back to top Go down
Philip De Burgundy
Philip De Burgundy

PostSubject: Re: Duke and Duchess's Dining Room   Duke and Duchess's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 10:38 pm

Philip could see his son Henry's dis-pleasure at all the women admiring him, 'Do you not like any of these women, you could have anyone you wanted, You know,' Philip pointing at his crouch, 'It does work doesn't it?' He asked curiously. Philip laughed along with his son and thought maybe his son was the one woman man he always hoped he would become. 'Did you meet any ladies that tickled your fancy at the French court?' Philip enquired.

Philip was concerned about his son a little, 'I used to be handsome my son, maybe not so much now although maybe I have aged well I know not,' Philip was flattered by his son's comments and wished to make him realise he had the pick of any Lady or Princess of his choosing.
Back to top Go down
Taslicali Yahya Bey
Bodyguard of Palace
Taslicali Yahya Bey

PostSubject: Re: Duke and Duchess's Dining Room   Duke and Duchess's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 11:25 pm

Prince Henry glanced over at his father after taking a seat, he sighed then nodded "Yes father it works quite well, I just haven't found the right one yet" Henry spoke to his father while sitting there "They all want me for my crown and not for me, their all spoiled and desperate for a crown, all the women I met for I haven't met one once who wanted me for me and not just for my crown" Henry sat there

He hated the idea of marriage but at the same time he wanted it someday "I met one women, but she was just like all the others, all the other desperate women chasing me for the crown I hold, their all greedy and lustful, all wanting for something." Henry looked over at his father "I guess I want a girl who would be there for me and not for my riches, but one that I can give my whole heart to and not just one who would seek the crown on my head for their own, a love pure and honest, maybe its foolish for me to desire such things, but I hope for a love like you and my mother has, perhaps more then that" Henry sat with his father.
Back to top Go down
Philip De Burgundy
Philip De Burgundy

PostSubject: Re: Duke and Duchess's Dining Room   Duke and Duchess's Dining Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:02 am

ArchDuke Philip of Burgundy listened to his son's concerns over his future and a possible future wife. He had the concerns many people had who would inherit riches and a crown, finding the right person to fill that roll is never easy. 'My son you will find the right lady, you need a lady who has a crown of her own, her own riches, when I met my first wife it was arranged, but she was in line for the crown of Castile and when I met your mother, she already had her own riches and lands and of course her own crowns and this is what both your mother and I would wish for you,' Philip thought for a moment and looked him up and down, 'Henry your a fine young man, if you were to find only half the love your mother and I have for one another you will be lucky, most monarchs never find that at all. I knew the first moment I ever set eyes on your mother, I knew I wanted her for my own and she felt it also and we made it happen. I loved her then and I love her still even after all this time, she is my wife, my Princess, my lover and most of all my best friend. It will happen for you just when you least expect it,' Philip patted his son on the arm, 'Have no fear it will happen,' Philip suggested to his son to fool around with some of his fan club for a while and have some fun before the right kind of lady came along and laughed to him at this thought, but he suspected his son wished to wait for his special lady to come along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duke and Duchess's Dining Room   Duke and Duchess's Dining Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duke and Duchess's Dining Room
Page 1 of 1