The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Throne Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 1:22 am

Throne Room Iolani10
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Dinapoli
Countess of Tuscany
Adrianna Dinapoli

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 1:49 am

Adrianna along with her governess walked up to the throne room."The Countess of Tuscany Adrianna Dinapoli along with her governess is here to see you." A servant announced.
Back to top Go down
Philip De Burgundy
Archduke of Austria and Burgundy
Philip De Burgundy

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 1:56 am

ArchDuke Philip of Burgundy entered the throne room after hearing the servants announcement. He saw the Countess bow to him and Philip responded with a bow. 'I am pleased to be in your presence your Grace, Welcome to our home, you are very welcome,'
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Dinapoli
Countess of Tuscany
Adrianna Dinapoli

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:00 am

Adrianna curtesy low to him along with her governess."Thank you your highness for allowing me and my governess to be in your home and to met your family." She said softly with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:00 am

-Princess Rosalina stood before the young countess and smiled "Welcome your grace to Burgundy, Please come, make yourself at home" Rosalina said to her and smiled, her son at her side and she stood by her husbands side-
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Dinapoli
Countess of Tuscany
Adrianna Dinapoli

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:05 am

"May I give you and your family a gift."She asked as the servants brought over a wonderful clock. She smiled at the site of it all.

Throne Room 95db492a3788a3f362093d22db71ab91
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:18 am

-Rosalina di Calabria of Aragon stood by her husband's side and took a seat in the throne chair "Of course your grace, of course you may, I thank you for your kind offers and fine gifts, it is beautiful, now allow me to give you one in return sweet child" Rosalina said and she called forward a servant bringing a small chest holding a necklace inside it, Rosalina took it in her hands and brought it to the young countess "A gift, for you from us" Rosalina said, the necklace had a beautiful ruby on it which would match the young countesses fine dress and she smiled at her sweetly-
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Dinapoli
Countess of Tuscany
Adrianna Dinapoli

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:21 am

"Thank you your highness for the gift."She said softly with a curtesy to her.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:35 am

"my husband and I would like to give a proposal your highness, The offers of a fine betrothal. I have a son, his name is Edmund, He is my youngest son with my first husband and a prince, I would like to offer him as a betrothal if your highness would accept such a offer" Rosalina said to the Countess and then glanced at her husband "Would such a offer be wise husband" Rosalina asks him-
Back to top Go down
Philip De Burgundy
Philip De Burgundy

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:49 am

Philip stood a little surprised at The Princess's sudden offer of the betrothal of her son to the little Countess. 'They are of the same lands and a union within those lands would be wise to secure the union, if of course it would please the Countess and her family to receive such an offer,' The Duke knelt before the little girl and said, 'You must always consider wisely such decisions, but Edmund is of good character and would make a good husband to Your Grace, if you were to wish it,' Philip winked at the Countess, 'Your family must join us in a feast we have prepared to unite our families,'
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Dinapoli
Countess of Tuscany
Adrianna Dinapoli

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:53 am

"My father and mother had passed away I am living with my uncle Viscount of Tuscany. And he is in Italy." She said to them.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:07 am

-Princess Rosalina looked into the Countess Adrianna's eyes as she heard her words, she listened intently and nodded "I am sorry for your loss, If your uncle will allow a alliance between our two families I will grant much between us both, My son Edmund is of the house of Plantagenet, the youngest son between myself and Edward V of England, my first husband had died when Edmund was but a small little boy, he is now about to turn 7 of age but he will be a fine suitor, But I will leave this decision to your own acceptance, I will not force you into anything you do not wish for little one" Rosalina said to her and kneeled before her "my lady, I am a mother to many children but even I want the best for my children, but I will grant you even the bit of happiness you deserve, I will even welcome you as my own daughter, I too know what it is like to be without a mother, my mother she is gone and my father is with the lord now, I too know what it is like to loose someone dear to me but I would like to be here for you as much as I can in every way possible as even your future mother in law" Rosalina said to her "Would you like to join us with a feast" Rosalina asked her "You can bring your uncle with you here, we shall welcome the both of you" Rosalina said to her,

Rosalina in front of her looked into her eyes, her long hair was dragging down her back and over her shoulders in front of her as she wore a beautiful blue vale on her head lined in gold and a blue dress lined with gold and pearls on her body and she smiled at the child as she stays there while she wore a gold crown on her head while her hair is braided over the top of her head and behind her head around the crown like a halo and she remains there-
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Dinapoli
Countess of Tuscany
Adrianna Dinapoli

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:13 am

"My uncle is a busy man. But I will send word to him and see if he comes. But if not I will join you in the fest as long as my governess is along side me."She said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:17 am

-Princess Rosalina di Calabria of Aragon looked at the young countess then stood up straight "Splendid, but for the time being shall I have my ladies fetch you something to drink your grace" Rosalina asked her as she stood there next to her husband-
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Dinapoli
Countess of Tuscany
Adrianna Dinapoli

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:21 am

She looked at her governess who nodded."I would love something to drink."She said with a smile as she looked around the room and back at them."You have a lovely home."She said with other smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:37 am

-Princess Rosalina sat in her seat next to her husband and she smiled at the child "Thank you for your kind words, you know, I too am of italian blood, my mother she was a Borgia and my father of the house of Trastamara, he was cousin to the King of Spain, his most catholic majesty Ferdinand II of Aragon, I trust our friendship together would be most fruitful and your stay here is to your liking" Rosalina said to her-
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Dinapoli
Countess of Tuscany
Adrianna Dinapoli

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:42 am

"I am glad to stay her with my governess and five guards that my uncle sent along with me.She said softly as her and the five guards and her governess bowed and curtesy to them both.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 3:57 am

-Princess Rosalina looked at the countess and nods "protection is always good to have but I assure you your most safe even within these walls, I promise you Philip and I would never let anything happen to you" Rosalina said to her-
Back to top Go down
Philip De Burgundy
Philip De Burgundy

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 4:01 am

Philip kept a watchful eye upon the young Countess as they all were seated together, her governess staying close to her and the five guards positioned close to her shadowing her every move. 'Governess I appreciate the need for protection for your young Countess but I can assure you she is well protected within these palace walls, I am curious to know why The Countess's Uncle guards her so securely, which of course I understand, but if there is to be any sort of an alliance between our families, there must first be some trust, and a meeting with him, how soon could that be arranged?'  Philip looked curiously at his guests, as his own guards stood around him.
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Dinapoli
Countess of Tuscany
Adrianna Dinapoli

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 4:06 am

She nodded her head as other smile came across her face. She turn to her governess then back at them. "My uncle told me to give you a letter. He told me he wishes for me to be wed to one of your son's."She said as a servant walked up with the letter in hand to them.
Back to top Go down
Philip De Burgundy
Philip De Burgundy

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 4:33 am

Philip took the letter from the servant, and read it carefully and then handed it to his wife Princess Rosalina. 'Of course this would be studied carefully Your Grace, a young lady such as your self would be welcome in to her family but we would have to meet with your uncle at his convenience,' Philip turned to the Princess to see her reaction to the proposal of such an alliance.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 4:45 am

-Princess Rosalina di Calabria of Aragon being the daughter of Lucrezia Borgia and Alfonso di Calabria of Aragon looked over at the Countess and her guards, She listened intently to what her husband had to say and nodded agreeing to it "Yes my husband is quite right, as I too have been able to protect far more then only myself, might I make many aware, many are afraid of me and my capabilities, many bow before me as I have a family who had been quite feared. If anyone should be afraid of enemies from someone I assure you little countess anyone who dare try to harm you would be facing my blade by my own hands" Rosalina said to her "They would find poison within their cups as my spies plot their end at my own demands" Rosalina said to her "I promise you are quite safe here and no harm will come to you or your followers who follow you to these very walls" Rosalina said to her.

Sitting within her chair she smiled a bit but when she heard the child speak of the letter and the proposal she nodded "My dear, I am a mother to many sons, Philip knows this well. I have 4 sons with my first husband Edward V of England and I have 1 son and 1 daughter with my husband Philip" Rosalina said to her

"Would your uncle desire a prince of York or a Prince of Burgundy" Rosalina asked her intently questioning. Sitting within her seat she took a sip of her wine, "My son Juan he is 2 years older almost then my youngest York son Edmund, Juan my son is now the Duke of Gandia and York, My daughter Elizabeta of York is married now to a Spanish Prince, My daughter Lillianna has yet to be married to anyone and my sons Louie and my oldest son Sebastian of York also have yet to wed a Princess of any status. But I am afraid Louie and Sebastian are much older then you" Rosalina said to her "I suppose my son's Juan, Edmund or even Prince Henry my youngest would have to be a suitor for you, but it is up to you or your uncle who is the right choice, my son Juan is a shy boy but he will come around" Rosalina said to her-
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Dinapoli
Countess of Tuscany
Adrianna Dinapoli

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 4:58 am

"My uncle is a wise man and he will pick."She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Philip De Burgundy
Philip De Burgundy

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 5:11 am

Philip listened to the conversation between the Countess, and The Princess and became a little agitated at the discussion. Philip pulled his wife to one side to whisper in her ear, 'Rosalina you can't treat your children like they are cattle to be bought or sold, no decision on anything will be made until the meeting takes place between ourselves and the Viscount, we need to hear what he offers for an alliance first,' Philip spoke directly to the child's governess as she was clearly acting as her ward, 'A meeting will take place between myself and the Viscount as soon as possible only after that will a betrothal be considered, if its warranted but there will be no picking and choosing of children from my family, I hope that is acceptable to you governess and to yourself Your Grace,'
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Dinapoli
Countess of Tuscany
Adrianna Dinapoli

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 5:20 am

She nodded her head."I will send word to my uncle."She said to him as she looked at the guards as they left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throne Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next