The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Throne Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

Throne Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 5:34 am

-Princess Rosalina looked at Philip as he pulled her off to the side, looking into his eyes with such intent and she heard his whispers "husband I wouldn't do such things to any of my children but it is a test I do such things to see if they will come to their alliances, if they will follow them husband. You know how much alliances were followed when it came to my mother's first marriage, Those vile Sforza who once were so powerful until my uncle dragged the Lioness of Forli through the streets of Rome and brought the Sforza dynasty to it's knees and cut the Lord Giovanni's heart out with a dinner knife leaving his Sforza body for dead after my family publically humiliated him within the very streets of Rome. My family the Borgia have more enemies and people who fear them then ones who love them" Rosalina said to her husband then glanced at the girl "if this alliance proves worthy my sons from York would have their marriages, But I won't let them go so easily" Rosalina said to him "And besides, our son Henry, I'd rather have him married to one more powerful, one of Spanish blood, but it seems that would be a relation there since the whole of Spain are my family and are under my family in Spain's control" Rosalina said to him

"Might I remind you of Joanna my cousin, or my cousin Isabella of Castile, oh yes, she conqured nations with her sword and shocked many, they called her the warrior queen of Castile." Rosalina said to him and smiled "I promise you our children and even my children are not cattle to be sold off" Rosalina said to her husband then looked at the young countess "Yes until your uncle comes, no alliances will be made, my sons will marry no one unless he comes to me personally, not with some letter he had given while he hides within his walls" Rosalina said to her "Only then and when the alliance and treaty is signed will we discuss marriages" Rosalina said to the little countess and when the guards before they left she gave them a message to give to the Viscount of Tuscany on the request and they left, looking at the Countess she took a seat-
Back to top Go down
Philip De Burgundy
Archduke of Austria and Burgundy
Philip De Burgundy

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 6:08 am

Philip looked at the little Countess and smiled and looked to her Governess, 'You have to understand that our family are not to be bought or sold by anyone, there will be no forced marriages, and as The Princess says we are from very powerful, feared realms, we have many enemies and have to be well protected within these palace walls, but your uncle should have joined you for this visit, therefore nothing will be agreed until myself and The Princess meet with him to discuss the alliance.'
The little Countess began quietly discussing something with her governess and Philip could see that she would grow to be a very strong young lady in her time. Philip turned to Rosalina again, 'We will meet this Viscount together to see what he has to offer, and we will discuss together what is to become of our children and they are our children, wife, Please remember that, not just yours, We negotiate as a couple not just as one person, but we will see what he has to offer, but I can't see him offering much, we certainly have the upper hand, and he clearly wants his niece to join our family,'
Philip was suspicious of the Viscount intentions and intended to find out more about him, but Philip's primary concern was the welfare and the future of his children.
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Dinapoli
Countess of Tuscany
Adrianna Dinapoli

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 6:17 am

"My uncle just sent me head he was planing on coming in do time."She said to them."My uncle does not wish to cause trouble with anyone I am just the same."She said softly to them.

Last edited by Adrianna Dinapoli on Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 7:26 am

-Rosalina di Calabria of Aragon was the Duchess of Calabria, Nepi, Sessa, Urbino, Romagna, Camerino, Palestrina and Burgundy and Princess of Salerno along with Marquis of Llombai and Navarr'es, she was the King of Naples granddaughter and she stood within the throne room walls in front of the young countess and her governess, Rosalina was her uncle's favorite when he was alive and she looked at her husband hearing his words, She held also the title of Dowager Duchess of York as well through her first marriage which she still held also title of Dowager Duchess Mother of her children of York, Her son Louie was to be King soon and she looked at her husband listening to his words.

"You know well my York children are of York blood, but they are also your step children, Edward is first and always their father by blood. But you husband have been a good father to all of them" Rosalina said to him "our son Henry and our daughter Louise is always yours and my own at the same time but to claim a Plantagenet child as your own isn't a easy task" Rosalina said to her husband.

She turned her head back to the Countess "Little one, I too know what it is like to be made to marry someone I hardly know, If your uncle believed most in your happiness he wouldn't push you into such things, When I was born I was promised to the York's when I was only a infant, I was married by the age of 11 to England's next King, his father had died long before and he was to be made King of England, I have birthed my children Sebastian, Lillianna, Louie, Elizabeta, Juan and Edmund with him as their father, we were both young, I didn't get to enjoy my childhood, Promised as a infant, married before I was even a women, I was one of the youngest little duchesses to marry a next King of England." Rosalina said to her

"Please follow your heart, as it is what keeps you strongest" Rosalina smiled at her "for I too know what it is like to be married to one I don't love or know, perhaps it is best you get to know my sons first before any hasty decisions are made so you yourself know also what you yourself desires" Rosalina said to her-
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Dinapoli
Countess of Tuscany
Adrianna Dinapoli

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 7:57 am

But just before she was to talk her uncle was announced."Viscount of Tuscany Frederick Dinapoli." The servant said as a very Italian man with dark hair and brown eyes walked in and bow to them.
Back to top Go down
Philip De Burgundy
Philip De Burgundy

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 1:09 am

The Countess was about to respond the Princess Rosalina's comments as a servant walked into the Throne room and bowed and announced, Viscount Dinopoli. The countess's head quickly turned and smiled as she watched her uncle enter the room and immediately bowed to Princess Rosalina and Duke Philip of Burgundy. He was an average sized man, dark hair, dark brown eyes, with a friendly but serious demeanor. The Viscount spoke, 'Your Graces, please forgive my absence from your feast and thank you for welcoming my niece, in to your home, it is very gracious of you, but I do stand before with urgent business to speak to you with, therefore if we could arrange to meet I would be honoured to speak with you,' The entire throne room was silent as The Viscount spoke as the Princess and the Duke looked to one another and nodded, as Philip said, 'There's no time like the present, please My Lord join us,'

The Princess Rosalina and The Duke of Burgundy, asked Viscount Frederick Dinopoli to join them in their study chambers for discussions they had been eager to hear. They all seated them selves around a large table as the Viscount somewhat nervously began to speak with them. 'As you know the little Countess's parents are no longer with us, and since their passing the land of Tuscany has been in anarchy, some of your own enemies have created a rebel group against our Kingdom, and are trying to usurp our family from our rightful place, I ask for an alliance as my own armies are too few to deal with such a crisis, we need help, this is why I sent the Countess before me and hoped for an alliance between us and a marriage with one of your sons to help seal an alliance between our kingdoms,' The Viscount took a deep breath a swallowed heavily as he looked to the royal couple, who he knew where feared and powerful people and The Duke looking to him nodded and could see this was a serious situation which could get out of hand and could see his concerns were genuine.
Back to top Go down
Adrianna Dinapoli
Countess of Tuscany
Adrianna Dinapoli

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 1:20 am

Adrianna along with her governess started to look around the room. She pointed out everything she could see. She thought about being here but being in her own home.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 2:33 am

-Princess Rosalina and her husband Philip listened intently to the Viscount's proposal, But she was a mother and very protective of her children, Glancing over at the Viscount while at her husbands side Rosalina stood there "I am a mother to many sons your grace, but It is I who must ask, Which son do you see more useful to this child, your countess of Tuscany" Rosalina asked and stepped forward "I am a mother to a line of 4 Plantagenet sons of York and 1 Hapsburg son" Rosalina said to him

"I don't give my children so easily, what will you give in return for such a alliance, will your word be promised and kept, or will you be like the many others who met their end because they couldn't keep their promise" Rosalina said to him "My sons of York and mine and Philip's only son and my youngest son and heir, Henry, I will not give him so easily either" Rosalina said to him

"Are you worthy of such alliances, will you keep your promises once their made" Rosalina said to him but then looked at her husband then back at the Viscount "With my first husband, The young York King of England, I have given him as you know 4 sons, my oldest son born was Sebastian, my second oldest son is Louie, but my third born son would be Juan and mine and Edward's youngest son is Edmund, Duke of York and Earl of Navarr'es and Camerino, He is my youngest heir between Edward V of England and myself" Rosalina said to the Viscount.  "I shall propose my son, my youngest son and heir with Edward to your countess under one condition, and with those armies of the York and Borgia and the House of Hapsburg will aid in your alliances with us, but I will only do this if your end of the bargain is kept" Rosalina said to him "keep in mind, one who breaks alliances with us Borgia don't live to tell the tale of their treachery, especially when it is my children involved in the alliances" Rosalina said to him with a stern look on her face.

After she walked back over to her husband signaling the parchment to be brought forward "once signed it can't be broken" Rosalina said to him and she looked over at her husband then at the Viscount and took a seat-
Back to top Go down
Philip De Burgundy
Philip De Burgundy

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:54 am

Arch Duke Philip of Burgundy listened carefully to his wife as she explained all the terms of such an alliance to the Viscount, that no terms of any such unity could be broken at pain of death. Philip stood to be by his wife as she spoke to the Viscount. 'You have to understand My Lord that I will be sending our armies in to assist with the unrest in your quarter and I will not send my men to their deaths lightly, if I can save but one soldier I would do so in an instant and if anyone of them would die because of a broken agreement then your head would be ours for the taking, alliances of any sort have to be studied very carefully indeed especially if our children are involved,' Philip began to pace up and down thinking very deeply, rubbing his chin, 'Perhaps it might be an idea for the Countess to reside with us for a time to get to know the other children before any such betrothal comes in to effect. A parchment will be signed today for our political alliance and I will send my armies to assist at my command but any betrothal between The Countess and our son Edmund will be left open for a while as we will not allow any future unhappiness for the children, I hope this is acceptable to you, we can arrange chambers for the Countess and yourself if you wish to stay for a while,' Philip looked over to his wife who was listening intently. The Viscount bowed and agreed to all the terms of the alliance without question and Philip turned to his wife to complete the parchment as they seated them selves at the table.
Back to top Go down
Taslicali Yahya Bey
Bodyguard of Palace
Taslicali Yahya Bey

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:12 pm

......The End......

New Threads Coming
Back to top Go down
Louise of Burgundy
Duchess of Burgundy
Louise of Burgundy

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2015 1:52 am

Louise of Burgundy walked into the throne room after a servant announced her to her father. She walked up to her father and curtsy to her father."Thank you for seeing me father." She said softly to him with a smile on her face. She missed her father so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne Room   Throne Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throne Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2