The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Aybige Hatun's Bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Aybige Hatun's Bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Aybige Hatun's Bedchamber   Aybige Hatun's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Aybige Hatun's Bedchamber   Aybige Hatun's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 4:59 pm

Dilara came to Aybige Hatun's room and knocked at her door

"Aybige Hatun? May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Aybige Hatun's Bedchamber   Aybige Hatun's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 4:35 pm

Sitting among some pillows piled high on the floor young Aybige was reading some interesting manuscripts about Osman's dream.

The knock at the door wasn't what startled her, but the mysterious, almost a whisper voice coming from the other side took her interest.

Maybe it was a messenger from Bali Bey her very, very secret lover. Although they were more sweethearts than actual lovers. With no more hesitation Aybige opened the doors.

"Oh..."

It was cousin Sah lady in waiting. They had met once at a gathering had something happened to her cousin?

"Dilara! How nice of you to call in on me, of course you can come in."
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Aybige Hatun's Bedchamber   Aybige Hatun's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 11:35 am

Dilara entered in the room and curtsied before her, since she was a Princess and a Sultan's relative

"Aybige Hatun, I came to talk to you about your cousin, Sah Sultan. I am worried about her. I have heard her fighting with her husband last night.."

She finally said lowering her eyes, hoping she was doing the right thing. Sah Sultan did not know that she was now talking with Aybige Hatun
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Aybige Hatun's Bedchamber   Aybige Hatun's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 3:57 pm

Aybige hesitated, glancing into the corridor where candles flickered, and then pulled Dilara inside her chamber, closing the door behind them. When hearing footsteps outside, gently she pulled the slave to the balcony, so that their conversation would be carried across the black sea.

"Everyone is a spy here never forget that. As for my cousin she is tough woman do not worry."

No one said anything, not even her cousin, and everyone knew everything here.

"What do they argue about? Normal married fights or something entirely different. Is the Pascha not content enough."
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Aybige Hatun's Bedchamber   Aybige Hatun's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 3:23 pm

Dilara lowered her eyes and shook her head

"I haven't heard so much. But I heard a noise. It was such like.. a slap. Aybige Hatun, I think that Lufti Pasha hit her. Hünkârım should be aware about that. I am just a slave. But you are part of Ottoman's dinasty, you are a royal Princess. You could help your cousin talking with him.."

She said raising her eyes towards her, her hands joined at her womb
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Aybige Hatun's Bedchamber   Aybige Hatun's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 8:52 pm

"You do realize that you are making accusations, bad ones at that. You need to think things through properly. If I went to my cousin with this without any evidence, then he would most likely dismiss it as, fisherwives rumours. No, before we kill the snake you need to chop of it's head."

I would need to gather all the evidence against Lufti I could. I might even have to go outside palace, which was not possible.Maybe Dilara could become an outside Hatun like Ayse.

"Do you fancy a little investigating, Dilara."
Back to top Go down
Dilara Hatun
Concubine
Dilara Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Aybige Hatun's Bedchamber   Aybige Hatun's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 3:08 pm

Dilara nodded simply

"I am aware of accusations I am bringing against the Pasha, Aybige Hatun. But it's just the truth. And because of loyalty towards your cousin and your whole family, I couldn't stay silent. I will make all investigations will be needed, if these are your orders, Aybige Hatun.."

She replied not fearing what could happen next. She had to help Sah Sultan to get rid of such awful husband
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aybige Hatun's Bedchamber   Aybige Hatun's Bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aybige Hatun's Bedchamber
Page 1 of 1