The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King and Queens Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

King and Queens Bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: King and Queens Bedchamber   King and Queens Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 5:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Empress of Holy Roman Empire
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Bedchamber   King and Queens Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 2:17 pm

Coming into our joint chamber I had my maids help me take of my dress. I had wanted to bathe to wash the ever lasting scent of Bavaria off me. As I let down my hair it swirled in soft curls around my shoulders. I was very self conscious of my scar it looked as though I had been butchered. Taking a damp cloth I ran it smoothly over my skin the scent of rose water filled the air.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Bedchamber   King and Queens Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:18 pm

Charles had dealt with dealings in having a new nunnery built, and apparently even if you are King and Emperor you can't force a nunnery to be built. He would build a villa and call it a nunnery for his mother. Walking into the chambers he was tense as he took off his long over robe and he sighed "Bring me some wine." he said to the servant and he wasn't oblivious to his wife bathing in the separate room.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Bedchamber   King and Queens Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:47 pm

My heart started to thump hard against my chest as I heard Charles coming in. Dissmissing my maids I pulled on a fresh nightdress. Taking a long hard sip from my wine I tried to calm my nerves. I watched him from behind the secret grate in the wall. For awhile I was just content in watching his graceful movements not a hair out of place. He reminded me of a graceful swan gliding before the entire court whilst everybody else tried to catch up. Grabbing my rosary beads I wrapped them around my fingers. "Did you have a pleasant afternoon." I placed a loving his on head before sitting myself on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Bedchamber   King and Queens Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 7:23 pm

Charles turned around and he looked at her and he nodded "Kind off." he admitted and he poured himself a goblet of wine and good a drink of it and he swirled it before setting it down "It could have been better, they do not approve of my plans of building an extension onto the nunnery."
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Bedchamber   King and Queens Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 7:52 pm

"You heart was in the right place though Charles." Getting up I got into my side of the bed basking in the coldness of the crisp white sheets. "Oh I have missed this bed alot! It is so soft and welcoming I shall never leave this bed again."
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Bedchamber   King and Queens Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 10:31 am

Charles raised an eyebrow at her and he had a knowing smirk on his pale lips "So you aren't going to return to Bavaria?" he asked her and he took another gulp from his goblet.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Bedchamber   King and Queens Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 11:50 am

"No unless my sister wants me to visit her. Then I hope you wouldn't object to me visiting." It broke my heart to have to say those words outloud. "I hope you won't leave me all alone to grow terribly miserable."
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Bedchamber   King and Queens Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 12:10 pm

"Your sister can visit here, I will pay for her visit if I have too." he said and he began taking off his outer robe and he took a deep breath "my people need their Empress, and I need my wife." he admitted and he took off his doublet, revealing his well sculpted chest.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Bedchamber   King and Queens Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 12:48 pm

"I need you more." Standing I went over to him feeling slightly shaky. I let my nightgown fall off my body like silk running through fingers. I didn't lay on the bed instead I had choosen to lay on a fur rug. I purred at the soft glossy feel beneath my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Bedchamber   King and Queens Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 2:59 pm

Charles looked down at his wife and he raised an eyebrow at her and watched her smooth delicate skin against the furs of the rug, her perky breasts and nipples brushing against it and he got down and finally removed every inch of his own clothing and ran his hand over her body.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Bedchamber   King and Queens Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:17 pm

I watched his hand run over my body as if it were a statue made of the finest marble. He gave me no hint of who exactly was in charge so I remained where I lay letting him touch me.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Bedchamber   King and Queens Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:23 pm

His hands ran to her breasts and he then leaned down and took one of her perky nipples into his mouth and began suckling on it as if he was a child suckling on his mothers breasts and he then ran his hand southwards of her body and began rubbing at her sweet spot.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Bedchamber   King and Queens Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 4:37 pm

"Oww" I hissed as I felt his fingers graze sharply within me, cutting me like a rough shape diamond. I felt my womanhood tremble as a fresh wave danced around his fingers. It was my bodys way of letting him know I enjoyed it. His tongue was like that of a viper, sucking life from me like drawing blood from a rock.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Bedchamber   King and Queens Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 4:39 pm

Charles knew his way around a woman's body, he had to; for in his wives absence he took mistresses. He began moving his fingers within her, his tongue running over his breasts and her nipples and he added another finger into her womanhood, stretching her as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Bedchamber   King and Queens Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 4:51 pm

I felt my body began to shiver and gently shake from the sensations of him teasing my sensitive womanhood. " Gently and slowly, please." I felt a rush of something in my head and as if my heart was going to burst out of my chest. 
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Bedchamber   King and Queens Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 12:35 pm

Charles looked at her; and his eyes narrowed, he had waited to bed her again and now she demands him to go slow? He moved his manhood to her entrance, taking his fingers out and he slowly thrusted into her, and he felt the heat around him and the blood rushed to his head and he took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Bedchamber   King and Queens Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:14 pm

I let out a loud moan as he roughly pushed into me with one hard thrust. I was in no mood to wait. As soon as he was inside me, I wrapped myself around him and thrust upwards, impaling myself on his manhood. I screamed at the sensation, a mixture of pleasure and pain as I gave herself to him, begging for him harder.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Bedchamber   King and Queens Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:51 pm

Charles gave her what she needed, thrusting into her at a fast pace and he was merciless in his actions. He groaned out as he put his hand on her waist and continued thrusting into her and he felt warm sensations splash over his veins and his body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King and Queens Bedchamber   King and Queens Bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King and Queens Bedchamber
Page 1 of 1