The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The King's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The King's Bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 11:21 pm

The King's Bedchamber 6434db10
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 3:03 pm

Their lips were pressed against each others as they burst into his bedchamber. Mary turned in his arms, impatiently waiting for him to undress her. She need this, needed him to feel how much she craved him. How he made her feel so alive and safe within his arms.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 3:15 pm

James began to unbuckle his heavy belt from around his waist, ardently keeping his lips on hers and noticing the delicate smell of jasmine on her skin. The leather belt and his sword clattered to the floor with a metallic thump, he immediately held her waist again - somehow maintaining a gentle touch. He held her with the greatest of care. Then slowly he began to gather her skirt into his hands, pulling it above her ankles, then her knees...

He was incredulous. He felt as if he had known her for as long as he had been alive. She had bewitched him body and soul.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 4:09 pm

Mary wanted him more than anything else on this earth. She removed his breeches, pulling off his shirt as her eye's looked upon his heavenly body. The nub of her flesh was like a flower bud, awaiting him to tickle her petals open. Mary brought his head to hers for a kiss, devouring his lips, his tongue. Her nerves drifted away replaced on with excitment of her new experience.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 5:10 pm

He kissed her open mouthed and tipped them backwards towards the bed. He did not settle over her though. Laying her down with ease and a gentleness that breaks the urgency of their movements, he chose to rest on his side while she stayed on her back.

He could feel her gentle caress, her fingers stroked the side of his face, his bare chest. He could feel his arousal pique in his breeches.

"Is this alright?" he asks her, breaking the quiet spell that they had immersed themselves in.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 5:30 pm

Yes are you to scared to touch me incase I break.

Mary moved further up the bed peeling her stockings off. She looked at him with longing eye's as the ray of sun broke through his window shining down onto her face. As she laid their beneath her dress and fabrics, all she could see was the rise and fall of her chest.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 5:37 pm

James smiled lightly, shaking his head and holding her gaze. His mouth then parted and he kissed her hand that touched his cheek. He noticed the flush of her skin as he bit - with gentle teeth - her thumb. A pleased look tugged on the corners of his mouth. He watched her for a moment, and then shifted closer. A rasp against the sheets beneath them, hand rising to stroke her face with the back of his knuckles. Soft touches against her cheek, her nose, forehead, chin.

"Anything you want, I will give."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:05 pm

Mary felt like a precious jewel placed upon a pedestal for him to gaze and admire. With shaking hands she pulled James on top of her, as her body moved restless beneath him. She was wet to the core the more they prolonged the more restless Mary grew.

Let me concieve you a son. I want to feel your hunger surge throughout my body.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:14 pm

James was passionate but kindhearted; he had a talent for killing, but a talent for loving and for protecting. He would not rush her, he would ask - ensuring she consented. His eyes were dark, lips bruised and cheeks flushed red. He pressed his open mouth firm against hers, tongue sliding past her teeth. His palm resting steady against her jaw, fingertips dipping down to press against her neck. He was heavy against her,  holding her down into the bed. His chest solid and heaving, marked with old scars from duels, brushed against her still breasts, his hips hit her pelvis.

He kissed her breastbone where her chemise dipped into a small vee. Calloused fingers stroked the edge of the fabric, above her breast. His eyes are dark, shadowed. When he speaks, his voice is low, "Can I remove this?"
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 6:58 pm

Mary loved the feel of having his body pressed against hers. His kiss left her short of breath as his tongue ran around the inside of her mouth.  Though he was so gentle and sweet with me, something inside me was clanging as if she were running beyond her own stamina.

Yes undress me James.

She sighed with delight at the thought of having his luxourious lips caress the moulds of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 7:06 pm

He smiled, a quick, muschevious grin, "If my Queen wishes."

Urging her up, James began with the delicate ribbon around her slender waist, loosening it and dispensing with it. He returned to her upper body, easing the smooth fabric past her shoulders. Her dress pooled at her slim waist, so he raised her hips and removed the rest of her undergarments until she was naked.

He watched her pretty breasts rise and fall, noticing the nipples harden under the chiller air, without his body heat against her. He then looked at her, a long look, all over. Then, back to her face, warmth in his eyes. "You are lovely," he said, reaching for her again. Slowly bringing her into his arms, "Let me touch you..."

It is more a question but from her sighs he knew the answer. James did not return to her lips or neck. He kissed between her breasts, the underside of her left, drawing it out till she moaned. Only then did he take her nipple into his mouth, sucking and adding the tiniest of pressures with his teeth. He gave the same treatment to the other.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 7:41 pm

Mary wasn't sure where she should put her hands or what to do for that matter. The one thing she was sure of was the way he made her feel alive. She felt her petals slowly begin to open as her thighs had a fearsome strong ache. Tilting her head up Mary pushed back some of his hair, looking at him pleasure her. The little nips from his teeth caused her to scream gently. Thrusting her hips up Mary placed her hands by the side of her head, moving herself against him.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 7:52 pm

He left her breasts, kissing her - open mouthed - down her stomach, sucking at the skin. Not enough to leave a mark, but enough to make it wet and warm. Beneath her bellybutton he moved to the side to lick the curve of her hipbone. As he did this, he looked up the length of her body to catch her gaze, hand stroking the softness of her belly. She was sweet - everything about her was. She smelled sweet, even her skin tasted of honey. She was gentle, light but shone...he moved her and touched her with the greatest of cares.

Reading her intent and following the direction of his want, he settled more firmly between her legs, moving her knees outward with a large hand. He stroked the back of her legs before pulling them over his muscular shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 11:25 pm

Their was no part of Mary's body that wasn't left un-touched by him. She would never forget this moment, never forget how gracious and loving he was to her. Mary screamed into a fit of laughter as he hoisted her legs up and over his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 11:27 pm

He shushes her, one palm sliding against her thigh in a soothing gesture.

His body rucked the bedding as his beard rasped against the skin of her inner thighs, his nose brushing against the curls covering her sex.  He smiled, feeling the spontaneous movement of her hips, chuckling at her reaction..

Then he kisses her sex, licking her folds. He is not slow then. He does not draw anything out. That was quicker, more heated. His mouth parted her and he abandoned his hold on her thigh, using his fingers as well.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 6:03 am

Her breathing intensified, as wave after wave of intense bliss washed over her. Her body shook with the pleasure of it, every nerve throbbing.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 1:37 pm

He sucked her sex between his lips and eventually, as he licked her, gently eased a finger inside her. He made enthusiastic noises against her sex as he felt her small hand tangle in his hair, her nails against his scalp. Gradually he eased away, his fingers now closed around her wrists. He'd slid his head from between her thighs to crawl up her body. He now looked at Mary, with large pupils; his face wet from her. He kissed her hand, his tongue lingering over her knuckles.

He abandons her for a moment, rising from the bed to divest of his breeches.She does not get long to look, he is back on the bed, knees shifting up to reach her. This was not duty here. This was pleasure and he ached for her.

He comes down over her again, kissing her hard. He moved her legs to hitch on the side of his hips, rubbing his hard cock against her smooth sex, “Mary.”

Her name, finally said from his mouth. Not a title. His moans were muffled against her mouth as he eased himself inside her slowly. He did not look away from her as he thrust into her. It was intimate, he could discern the heavy sweep of her eyelashes and the rose hue to her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 2:45 pm

In this lover's gaze, I lower my lips to brush his gently and with much longing. Now in an open kiss full of softness that lingers on and on. My body tenses with each move until I cannot feel nothing else but James inside me. . I felt so full and I knew I didn't even have half of him inside me. Oh god, it felt so good to have him inside me. I knew at that moment what it was to be a woman. My body was alive. His cock excited every nerve in my body. My nipples were hard and poked into my lover's chest as he ground his massive manhood deeper inside me. My arms wrapped around his back and my nails dug into his tanned skin. I no longer saw the world as black and white anymore I saw it in beautiful colors with emotions never felt before.

James.. oh James.

Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 2:51 pm

It was easy for him to love her; as easy as it had been to rush from the hall and kiss her and lead her to the bed and hear her say yes. Easy for him to raise her hips into his so she could follow his rhythm, clutch her to him and have her breasts rub against the sparse hair of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 5:45 pm

I would meet his thrusts with my upward hip movement and we developed the rhythm of lust. Both of us wanted to be joined. And we both wanted this union to last forever. I never let his lips leave mine, I let my tongue swirl around his mouth as I sucked on his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 5:57 pm

He thrust his pelvis into her groin, moaning deliciously deep and low as his breathing became faster. He brushed his fingers through her hair, his cheek pressed against hers as his lips caressed her shoulder. He was still aware of her, despite his pleasure, ensuring she was still comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 8:15 pm

Shivers inside of me and another soft but audible moan escaped my lips. I bit on his shoulder trying to quiet myself. My body tensed up, back arched, I could feel it consume me and succumbed to the sensation. Please... oh please let me enjoy my sweet release.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 8:25 pm

He eventually found his own release in a shudder, his warm lips on her neck as he could feel her contract around him - her teeth on his shoulder. He remained where he was for a moment, catching his breath before then pulling away from her to gather her to his side.

Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 8:37 pm

I slowly felt my release coming only to be greeted with a bittersweet feeling. Grabbing his hand I placed his fingers against my lips, gently biting them as I tried to stop my head spinning. Thank you for being so tender yet fierce with me you are the perfect husband. I rolled to his side letting my lips kiss his sweaty chest.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 8:42 pm

He smiled, caressing her forehead and brushing away the stray hairs from her face. He kissed her forehead tenderly as he felt her lips on his chest. His eyes glanced to her smooth skin, warm and tanned as the orange light from the setting sun poured into the room. She had no blemish nor mark, she was delicate. Compared to him, tanned and strong from days outside; scars spread sparingly across him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Bedchamber
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next