The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The King's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 10:47 pm

He laughed and brought her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her waist - bending his knees to kiss her neck. She was entirely appealing the way she was. There was a strength to her character but innocence in other ways, as he would expect from a girl of noble birth. He would not keep her cosseted though - it was his intention for them to grow together, "You are completely charming - just as you are," he whispered against her soft skin.

Upon her request he grinned, "Of course you can, if you wish. You don't need to ask my permission," he was actually rather impressed. He didn't expect her to ask but the idea of her sharing more ordinary, less noble pursuits endeared him even more to her. James loved to ride through the hills - it was a fleeting time when he could be free,"It's not the most comfortable ride but it's not the longest either."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 11:02 pm

I blinked my big blue eye's staring straight back at him. I would of thought he wanted to keep me wrapped up in cotton wall but he didn't. Instead he let me spread my wings as butterflies do, soaring out of my own cocoon with him by my side. I jumped into his arms kissing each and every part of his face that I could. I would like to ride someway with you too then afterwards you can put me back on my pedstall. Oh wait where do we stand on sword fighting. I would dress down nothing regal about me would appear on my body. With James we would ride to Stirling together as two unknown figures.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 11:12 pm

James laughed good naturedly and embraced her in his arms, returning her kiss. His gaze was warm and bright for he was genuinely amused by the playful nature she was showing. Her kisses that she adorned on him with such sincere affection warmed his heart - almost with gratitude. He had never imagined the idea of her with a sword, but it was not one he relished. Nevertheless, he admired her courage. It was not ego that made the idea unpleasant but the thought of harm coming her way.

"If you like," he replied with a grin but became sombre and tapped her chin. His eyes caught hers', "But I pray to God you shall neglect any talent you may develop with a blade. You will never know a more loyal protector than me."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 11:21 pm

Swords are rather heavy I doubt I shall have a good hand in it. My hands were made for delicate things I am merely seeing how far you let me stretch out of my cocoon. Captain I shall be a very well behaved student but their may be times when I would rather be cosseted. I kissed his forehead tenderly knowing we should get on with our day.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 11:31 pm

James rested his forehead against hers for a few quiet moments. Nothing could be heard but the black birds outside the window, the rolling hum from the wood pigeons, the steady rustle of the wind - but they were still. He shut his eyes for only a few seconds and took a breath. As he inhaled he took in each memory from the night, each kiss and touch - every time she smiled. He would have that one memory to sustain him.

Eventually he let go and said deeply,"You are my Queen, " as he spoke, he turned her waist so she faced away from him. Then, with hands more used to combat or providing elementary first aid, he began to help her lace the dress, "-it's not my place to hold you back. You deserve to meet every whim you have and it's my job to keep you from danger as you do."

He then collected his belt from the floor, it broke the gentle silence with a metallic rustle from his sword and musket. He wrapped the leather belt around his hip and fastened it to his side - more aware of the bustle outside the door.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 11:53 pm

Let's talk later husband. With my final piece of dress finally on I was ready to meet the courtiers again. I could smell and taste James on my skin, mouth and in my hair he would be my scent for the day. A lingering after taste I actually wanted to taste.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 7:08 am

He nodded and affectionately brushed his nose against hers. It felt strange that the night was over and another day had come. Ô,belle nuit d’amour. It had been a night of balmy whispers and tangled sheets, he was glad it had happened but did not want it to be over.

He guided her, his hand on the small of her back to the hidden door. He tugged the heavy tapestry away and revealed the door. He tried the hand and it opened with a rolling squeak. There he paused. His body swayed towards hers' as he had when he brought her to this room. He reached for her, calloused fingers stroked her back as he brought her - gentle - to him. He could feel the sweet warmth of her breath against his face before he pressed his mouth to hers. She was fragile in his arms, fitting almost as if by design, perfectly in his arms . His hands, his palms, spanning the sides of her waist. With a tender, open mouth, his tongue upon her lips - he moved his arms. His hands came up to cup the side of her face and cradle the back of her head with care - his touch unfailingly gentle.

Eventually he broke away, "I'll see you soon...wife, " he grinned at the word - still a novelty for him. He doubted he would ever tire of saying it.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 2:59 pm

A little sadness started to sink in as we parted for the day. When I left france I didn't cry but as my throat started to dry out. I could feel the tears brimming to the surface, shutting my eye's to force them away. I would remain in a gloomy cloud until we would meet later on today. Time with tick slowly until I am with you again. With a sideways glance I did a small smile.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 3:13 pm

He grinned and took a stride to stand upon the threshold between the two rooms. The palms of his hands placed upon the frame, holding him up, but his face peered into the next room where she stood. He leaned forward and kissed her lips, "Our parting will not be for long. I will see you again - and soon."

With one reluctant hand he clutched the door that would separate them, leaning his head upon the frame. His smile was playful, one he had not worn often around Mary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Bedchamber
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5