The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The King's Bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 4:01 pm

James frowned earnestly with a sigh, keeping his hand on her cheek. He had heard her father was a noble man in many ways but his appetites for women did not diminish after his marriage. How could James judge him when he displayed the same behaviour...when his own father was the same? He thought nothing of it when he found out long ago...but now he heard of the impact it had on Mary, he felt protectively frustrated her father had put her in this troublesome position. He wondered silently what her mother had done...

"Well my siblings are not legitimate, " he began, "But then I have always known of them."

He paused and kissed her forehead absent mindedly and attentively, moving his hand to brush through her soft curls, "It is your decision. I cannot dictate what you must decide...Has she been invited to the coronation?"
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 4:20 pm

Yes of course she is invited how could I not invite her? It is now my responsibility to see that she goes without nothing, or never has to again. I blinked through glassy eye's at James. How do you forgive a man who has affairs? Would it break me like it silently broke my mother! A part of her not always the same afterwards forever broken.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 4:29 pm

He paused and caught her gaze - noticing the glossy sheen across her blue eyes. He brushed his nose against hers with a sincere, charming smile. It was not a grin. Instead, it melted the darkness of his eyes and softened his features, "You need never worry about that..."

He touched the puckered corner of her mouth and kissed her tenderly with soft lips - still treating her with such care, "You have me now, Mary," he whispered deeply, "I've got you. You are safe...and I would have no other."

It was the truth. He had known women - many women but in all those times he had he never cheated on them. It was not in his nature to exploit love, he would never - especially with Mary. She was different to any other woman he had known: her courage, endurance, kindness...
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 7:48 pm

I'm falling in love with you James. What I felt in my heart needed to be told. In the space of a day I had gone from not feeling love to feeling it in the very presence of James. Bit to soon to admit such feelings, I know. But if you could see through my eye's you would see how much I feel for you.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 7:55 pm

James didn't appear to react initially. He looked at her intense and sincere, their faces close together so he could see the hue on her cheeks become more rosy when she spoke. Inside his heart neither leapt nor sunk - it warmed. He had already become quite convinced that she was the only woman who could make him happy. He had set her apart and now she had done the same for him...his first reaction was gratitude.

James then looked down, shifting in the bed so he faced her. Kneeling in front of her - sheets gathered about his hips - he gathered her hands into his. He kissed each, with ardent devotion and glanced up - his eyes bright and his warm smile grew developed into a gleaming grin, "You are my Queen," he said - his voice deep and a little broken.

"And I love you."

It was no lie. He did not speak unless he meant what he said, he did not make promises he would not keep. He was altogether enchanted by her.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:12 pm

What drove my body mad the most was how much I wanted to make love to him... confidently. What shall we do know my king. I couldn't kidnap him in here forever as much as I wanted too.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:15 pm

He rested his hands on either side of her, brushing against her hips as he brought himself close to her and kissed her with an open mouth. He tilted his head, his lips - which had turned into a smirk - caught the corner of her soft jaw, "Well...I'm yours to command...wife."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:25 pm

I loved the way he touched me it was like his hands knew how to unlock something in me which is indescribable. As the moon came to claim the sun. I knew I had wanted a special way to end this day. To see the sunset and the moon arise, the stars sparking in the midst of the black sky. Is this what love did to people make them turn romantic. I ran my fingers through his hair like the blowing wind. My thirsty lips locked around his as my hand was firmly pressed against his thigh.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:02 am

Her lips were still soft but hungrier, this time he noticed the taste of honey on her urgent lips. He could not help but sigh - a deep low moan as he felt her slender fingers course through his hair. He didn't ask this time, he knew the answer already.

He left her for only a moment, arranging the sheet around them to fall over his back. James draped it over them both, like a bride's veil. He leaned closer again and with affectionate lips returned to kiss, one hand travelling from her breast to her waist while the other tenderly touched her cheek...
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 6:18 pm

I kept my hand pressed against his chest, looking every so often at his manhood. My kisses grew shorter as I found it hard to concentrate on anything but my aching soul.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 6:24 pm

He moved his lips down to her chest, his tongue circling around the pink nub of her breast as he gradually began to suck with increasing pressure. He paused and glanced up, letting his head rest upon her chest as his hair spilled around her breast in dark waves. His eyes were warm, melted and searching for her approval to go on as his stubbled cheek lay on her breast.

"Is this alright?" he whispered, his lips briefly kissing her breast again.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 6:47 pm

Yes I pleaded with a laugh as I pulled on his hair. It was a sharp sensation as his tongue rolled around my nipple. I want you now. I said firmly as I wrapped my hand around his manhood refusing to let go.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:01 pm

He could not help but chuckle good-naturedly at her reaction, her laughed appealed to his heart. Beyond lust, she radiated a warmth when she smiled and his reaction could only - simply - be described as love. He acted accordingly and adjusted his position with his mischievous grin of his face, parting her thighs and wrapping them around his waist. His mouth already felt heavy and bruised when he kissed her again, but he wanted more: ardently and passionately.

Then his strong hand joined her's and held his eager cock. Initially he brushed himself against her soft, wet folds - he could barely breathe for lust. As he entered her he felt less resistance than before and let out a balmy moan, shutting his eyes in pleasure - breaking the kiss and burrowing his face into the crook of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:15 pm

With my breasts pressed hard against his chest. I slowly moved against his manhood, my teeth grazing his neck with every move I made. I was amazed at how good it always felt that, one act of intimacy could bring you closer to another human being.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:52 pm

He groaned as he felt her teeth on his shoulder, pushing himself deeper inside her warmth. He didn't ever restrain himself when he was with a woman, but this time it was different. There was a sincerity - a common thread between them. He would not fret for months after this night that she may appear with a swollen belly. He would love her just like this in months and years to come, without fear and without shame.

He gathered her small body in his strong arms, raising her so they were face to face but his lips soon worked their way to her neck again.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 7:58 pm

Uh James... I threw my hands up over my head as my fingers dug deeply into the pillows. I bucked my hips harder against his as I urged for him to take me harder, I needed him to feed my soul with his love. The way he held me close to him was a loving gesture from a man as powerful as him.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:04 pm

James could feel himself become more aroused each time he thrust into her, as he caressed her body with attentive lips. Eventually, clear beads of sweat developed on his muscular back and tanned forehead but he did not stop. Sometimes he would force himself into silence so he knew she was as pleased as he was, each moan and sigh of hers inspiring him to thrust again - and deeper. When she said his name he let out a groan, no one called him by his name and to hear her moan it in pleasure was utterly charming for him.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:19 pm

His thrusts were powerful to my soul they caused me to feel pleasure yet pain at the same time. My body was running on pure love and lust causing me to surrender to James. Soon I was lost in the waves that began to crash over me and I gripped his head to hold him tight until I was back on earth.  His breath was scalding hot and felt entirely too good. I could feel my womanhood twitch against his manhood, shuddering every time it did.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 8:34 pm

Finally he could feel himself close to the summit of his pleasure and he imagined from her sighs that she was nearly at her climax too, "Mary," the sound is caught against her mouth as he kissed her, gentle teeth biting slightly on her bottom lip.

He opened his eyes then and did not look away from her as he thrust into her. His release came and he gushed his hot seed inside her. It crept over him this time in a shudder as her name fell from his swollen lips, whispered against her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:14 pm

He still remained inside me, and the fullness of it was comfortingly pleasant now that the excitement was over. My muscles contracted weakly around him as the last vestiges of my orgasms melted away. I let my body relax as my lips kissed away his sweat. You leave me speechless James. I stared back into his dark eye's my breasts still pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:19 pm

He smiled and glanced down at her words, normally content to boast of his prowess but humbled in her presence. He moved out of her with a contented sigh, brushing the stray wisps of hair from her warm forehead tenderly - pressing his lips affectionately against her head.

He rolled over onto his back and stretched out his strong arms to her, "Come lie with me," he said deeply and added with a playful smile, "Wife."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:32 pm

How does it feel husband, to lay with the same woman. I smelled of sex and so did he, I placed my head on his belly turning to look at him.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:40 pm

He grinned and glanced to her before looking out the window as he spoke. The sky was completely black now, the stars visible even from where they lay. He wrapped one arm around her, his hand caressing her back gently as he tucked the other behind his head.

"It's different with you. I can't place why but well...I would be lucky and-" he looked to her earnestly,"-too happy really, if you were the only woman I ever lay like this with again..."
Back to top Go down
Mary De Guise
Queen of Scotland
Mary De Guise

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:45 pm

A look of confusion cross over my face. Again.. Well I can be the only woman you ever lay with again if you want it to be like that. I sat up in search for something to drink.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 9:48 pm

"It is what I want," he mumbled simply and arranged the pillows beneath him as he relaxed into the bed, a content smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The King's Bedchamber   The King's Bedchamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The King's Bedchamber
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next