The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Margaret More's bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Margaret More's bedchamber Empty
PostSubject: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Charles Brandon on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:47 pm

Thomas reached his daughter's room and knocked at her door. He was bringing a large bag with him

Margaret...are you there, sweetheart?
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:45 am

Margaret was sitting in her room reading a book, which was her father's latest work. She heard a knock and closed the book and looked up "In here Father" She called softly and smiled waiting for her father to enter
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:53 pm

Thomas entered in the room and smiled warmly. He opened his arms to hug his daughter and kissed her forehead

Margaret...my dear! I missed you. I came to see if you're alright. What are you reading?

He asked smiling, glancing at her book
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:22 am

Margaret smiled as she saw her father "Just your latest book" she said softly as saw a bag with him "Whats with the bag Father?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:15 am

Thomas smiled as he recognized his own book in Margaret's hands

Oh...Uthopia. I thought you could find it boring. But I'm glad you're enjoying it, darling...

Then he glanced at the bag and shook his head while smiling

You see...the King allowed me and your mother to have a private apartment at court. I was just bringing some books and clothes in the new room...

Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:10 am

Margaret nodded softly with a smile "Good to see that you and Mother be at court more often, what about the others?" she asked softly as she watched her father
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:24 pm

Thomas smiled and sat next to her

Your sisters...Elizabeth, Maggie and Cecily are still in the country with their governess. But I wish to bring them at court. While your brother John is in France to learn more about law. He will be a great lawyer, dear...

He said proudly, taking her hand in his
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:14 am

"Coarse John be a good lawer you taught him well" Margaret said about her little brother and nodded about her sisters
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Thomas smiled and nodded after her words

Roper's family wrote to me. We're still finding an agreement about your dowry. But I think you'll marry very soon, my dear...

He said with a proud smile, feeling self satisfied for having arranged a such good marriage for his eldest daughter
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:55 am

Margaret looked to her father softly and smiled "I can not wait to meet my betrothed" she said softly with a nod
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:06 am

Thomas nodded approvingly and smiled at her

I just have to ask you...to protect your virginity until the altar, my dear. You know, men can be...persuasive. But I trust in you, my love...

He said smiling, caressing softly her cheek
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Margaret nodded at her father "You know i will remain Virgin till my wedding, do not worry" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Thomas smiled her back while nodding

I know, sweetheart. You're a wise girl, like your mother at your age. You'll marry soon, and I'm so proud of you. Oh...did you know that your sister Elizabeth is at court too?

He asked, looking at her
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:41 pm

A month later, Thomas reached his daughter chamber. He had some important news and knocked at her door

Margaret...may I come in?

He asked with his reassuring voice
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Margaret was reading one of her books when she heard a knock on the door, she looked up and frowned a little.

"Oh yes, father. Come in!"

She slowly stood up and layed the book down on the chair.
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Thomas opened the door and walked into room. He put an happy smile on his face as he saw his daughter

Margaret...my darling! How are you? Hope I'm not disturbing you...

He added, noticing she was reading
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:51 am

Margaret smiled brightly when her father came into the room, she walked over to him and embraced him tightly.

"Oh father! How great to see you."

She leaned back to look at him.

"Yeah, I was.. I'm great, thanks. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:32 pm

Thomas hugged her tightly and kissed tenderly her forehead

I'm rather well, my dear. Busy as always...but fine. Rather, tell me about you. What were you reading?

He asked, feeling a bit guilty for not spending so much time with her
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:17 am

Thomas heard that his daughter came back at court. He reached immediately her room and knocked softly at the door

Margaret...are you there, darling?
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:16 am

Margaret was pacing the room wondering where to go too find her farther after hearing such horrid events taking place. She was brought out of all thought when she heard her farther's voice immediately she run up and embraced him tightly like never before.

'Oh farther i have been terribly worried about you no one wrote to me too tell me you were safe but alas i see that you are'
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:10 am

Thomas hugged Margaret tightly once he entered in the room. He caressed her long hairs, trying to reassure her

I'm fine, darling...I'm fine. Bishop Fisher is safe too, so there is no need to be worried about us. How are you, Margaret? I missed you...

He kissed tenderly her forehead
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:53 am

Margaret took great course of comfort from her farther

'Dearest farther that is beyond the point nobody had bothered to write too tell me you were safe not even lady Alice'

A sigh like a dragon ventured from Margaret

'How is she anyway and the king I imagine he is exceedingly well. I only have water I am afraid but I have been jotting down some words of how I feel and the perceptive of manipulate women'
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:40 pm

Thomas smiled tenderly and leaded her until the sofa

I'm out of danger, my dear. Don't worry...I just didn't want you to be worried for nothing. Someone poisoned that soup, yes. But Fisher and I are fine. As you see, God himself saved our lives. Alice is fine, and she asked about you very often, recently..

He said with a soft caress on her cheek
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Margaret frowned she was a grown up now and their was no need for her farther to hide things from her

'Poor fisher tell me what did Harry say about it when approached? Why target a group of harmless men the only harm you could do is by your words.'

With a sigh Margaret went and sat down gesturing to her farther too do the same

'Are you still hurting yourself farther and i think you know what i am referring too!'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Margaret More's bedchamber
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next