The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Margaret More's bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:47 pm

Margaret soften when she heard that her mother had been in on the arrangements of her marriage. It meant the world to Margaret that her mother had agreed of this match too.

'I am glad to here of this when can I meet him.'

Margaret smiled wanting to marry before anything could hurt her Farther. If he couldn't be here to see her marry then frankly their was no point in it.
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:59 pm

Thomas smiled and caressed her dog looking at her

Nothing is more important than your happiness, my beloved. And..since now I'll have much more free time to spend with you. I decided to resign from my task as Chancellor..

He admitted with a very weak smile. Now Margaret was adult enough to understand, and he wanted hiding nothing from her
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:38 am

Margaret looked at her farther not knowing how to receive this news. She laughed as she knew that the king and her farther were close. Mixed feelings were going through her mind how did things get so bad without her noticing. Margaret blinked it was like a veil had been lifted from her eyes exposing her to the truth.

'Does the king know of the decision farther?'

Their was a hint of hope in her voice. The king could refuse any resignation.
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 10:25 pm

Thomas shook his head sighing deeply. After what he saw in the Chapel, he was now determined to resign

Not yet. But I'll talk to him soon. I still love him..and I pray fro him every day. But I can't serve him anymore, Margaret. He even obteined the submission of clergy. No one had a such absolute power, before..

He tried to smile taking her hand in his

My darling, promise me that whatever happens, you'll be strong. I wish to see you reconciliate with Alice. Let her taking care of you, if...

He stopped suddenly. He couldn't continue his sentence, but she knew what he meant. It was time to prepare her to the possibility of his martyrdom
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 6:51 pm

Margaret was shocked at what her farther was saying. Was Anne Boleyn making the king do such changes love made people do such crazy and unexplainable things.

'No farther what are you planning to do you are scaring me with this talk. You are meant to walk me down the aisle nobody else. The king's mind is like a sail boat it goes to and from. Don't talk about your death farther.'

Margaret felt like sticking her fingers in her ears like a child but that would not do. She could not face loosing another but it might happen.

'I don't agree with your talk farther it cuts me deep like a knife ripping out my heart. But if doing what you are suggesting will help the king see the error and mistakes of his ways then I... I... will not stop you. Keep my relic with you at all times do you promise farther.'
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:24 pm

Thomas pulled her towards himself and hugged her tightly

Shh...don't worry, my sweetheart. Everything will be fine. But you're no longer a child, Margaret. And I don't want to lie to you. You..need to be prepared if something will happen to me. Don't be scared. Rather..pray and have faith in God..

He kissed sweetly her hairs caressing them softly. He smiled weakly, reminding old times, when she was a little girl and he comforted her hugging her tightly, when she was scared by storms. Just like now..
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:12 am

Margaret wrapped her arms tightly around her farther pushing all thoughts out of him not being around anymore. It hurt to even think of like a shard of ice pricking her skin. Constantly jabbing her to make sure she was awake absorbing all this information in.

'I am being grown up about it. It just hurts to think of you not here with me. They say that when a love one goes their presence is felt. I feel mother in the ray of sunshine. You shall now be the moon at night the light in the darkness.'

Margaret wondered how many other Catholic farther's were out their discussing the same thing like they were. She was not stupid a death by warrant was a bloody affair.

'I don't think the king will kill you farther. I still pray that he shall find the right path back to his faith.'
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:49 pm

Thomas smiled and looked into her eyes before kissing tenderly her forehead

Sweetheart, I shall be always with you. Always. I feel your mother's presence too. I have never forgot her. And if you feel her in sunshine, then yes...you'll feel my presence in moonlight and I'll protect you for ever. But..the King is still my close friend. I'm sure God will light his mind..

He smiled and caressed her cheek softly
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 1:13 am

'Have you seen the king recently farther.'

Margaret asked her words held a note of hope.
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:38 pm

Thomas smiled shooking his head

I saw him in the Parliament Hall, when Bishop Tunstall gave him the submission of Clergy to his authorithy. But..I'm planning to talk with him privately tomorrow about my decision. My dear..I don't like seeing you so sad. I'm fine, and everything will be fine too. Come here, my child...

He said pulling her towards him again and hugging her tightly
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:15 pm

Margaret liked these very precious moments with her farther. She was not an idiot the king was to proud and stubborn to go back on his own word.

'Good luck farther, I hope he will not be angry with you. Tell me how does bishop fisher fair.'
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Thomas smiled and caressed her cheek again

Thank you, dear. Bishop Fisher is very sad for what's happening under his eyes. Although, he is in good health and he is a strong man..

He took a breath and smiled again

Margaret, my dear..I have an idea. As you know..tomorrow I'll talk with the King. But after that I'll be free. Would you like having a walk in the garden with your old father? Just like old times?
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 8:37 pm

Margaret was glad to hear that Bishop Fisher was doing well after that fatal luncheon. She was very happy when her father suggested they go on a nice walk together.

'That sounds perfect father. The sun still shines through the rainfalls. Do you have any particular place in mind.'
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 8:43 pm

Thomas smiled as he caressed lovingly her cheek

Oh I think that the royal gardens would be perfect, my beloved. And your little friend can come with us, of course..

He giggled looking at her little dog
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:20 am

Margaret picked up Akkaya and placed him at the end of the bed. She would have to make a little dog bed for him.

'Ok father I shall meet you then. Could you ask Alice if she has any old dresses she no longer needs. As I would like to make a bed out of them for Akkaya.'
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 10:14 pm

Thomas smiled as he caressed her cheek again

Of course..I will, my dear. Akkaya is lucky having you as his mom. This will be a good excercise for you when you'll have children..

He said lovingly looking at her. In his eyes Margaret was still a child. But he knew that it was time for her to grew up and become a woman
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 3:00 pm

Margaret couldn't refrain from giggling.

'Dogs and children are very different father. Their comes a certain time when you're children no longer need you. But a dog will always stay at your side. They don't stray away unless you lose them.'
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:33 am

Thomas laughed looking tenderly at her

I know that, sweetheart. But even if you're a young woman, I always see you as my little daughter. And yes, Akkaya will always need you. But I'll need you too even hen you'll be married..

He said caressing her cheek again and meaning his words from the bottom of his heart
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 7:15 am

Margaret hoped that her suitor would soon make an appearence.

'I shall always need you even when married. I just hope to meet him soon. I like being your little girl I feel so responsible for my other siblings.'

Margaret gave him a hug before they departed until their next meeting.
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 12:15 am

Thomas hugged her back tightly and stood up

See you soon, my darling..

He kissed her forehead tenderly and left the room
Back to top Go down
Margaret More
Writer
Margaret More

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 1:16 am

Margaret shut the door trying to let his words sink in. It was to hard to imagine life without her farther. Perhaps he was just feeling down and this to shall pass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Margaret More's bedchamber   Margaret More's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Margaret More's bedchamber
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: Bedrooms-
Jump to: