The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Harem

Go down 
+2
Isabella Fortuna
Sultan Suleyman
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

Harem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harem   Harem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:10 am

Alex was feeling depressed between those walls. She kept walking around Harem halls. She was murmuring herself. убить их. Я убью их всех Then she heard to woman talking there. She slowed down and looked at her. My ladies. Women stopped talking as they saw her.
We have arrived in Ottoman palace a while ago, yet I have a feeling that the things I have seen on our journey here are still haunting me. Someone has been so friendly through our treacherous journey I hope that we shall remain friends. Sometimes I wonder what people think of me for I cannot read minds and sometimes I fail to read the emotions in their faces when they speak to me. As I go to and from sleep I think of Leo I have missed him terribly, probably even more than I care to admit. I haven't known Leo for a long time before we engaged, but sometimes there is no need for long get-to-know sessions, when you feel that it is right. We complete one another in our own inexplicable way which makes our union so unique. Perhaps I shall never find him again or wait for years before someone enlightens me. My head is throbbing and it is becoming warmer by the day. In protest I stopped myself from eating, but the crazed men on this ship force me to eat and drink. I miss my family.

i am alexandra, the russian! slave from rutenia, sold in the ottoman palace. slave, from the banks of dnieper river, thrown in the black sea. slave lost all her beloved, her father, her mother, her brothers. someone, who could die at any moment in the enormous waves, that i asked to go along with my family in heaven, someone, who learned the pain and cruelty of the world at the age of 17, who grew up thousands of years in one day, that i didn't want to live, poor alexandra! i am alexandra, the russian! i didn't say my pain and i didn't share it with anyone. i was screaming my suffering in deep wells. i threw them into the sea. they were thrown into the waves. and in all these, that burned my life, i replied with a laugh. i shed tears only for my family. and when, from a slave, i'll take fire and burn them! what is a harem? i will rule the world!
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

Harem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harem   Harem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:45 am

Hello I have not seen you around here before which makes a nice change as I like interesting people to talk too I am Rumesya.
Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

Harem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harem   Harem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:00 am

Alex saw those girls before but didnt know their name.
I am Alexandra, Rumeysa. Nice to meet you
She said simply. She didnt know where they were from, but when you hear their accent it was obvious they were not Russian
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

Harem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harem   Harem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:42 am

Rumeysa is not my birth name it was given to me when I came here my orginal name was Nadia did you come here with any of your family
Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

Harem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harem   Harem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:47 am

She listened her carefully. Nadia? Where she was from then
I didnt come here. I was brought.
She said with a little sadness, a little anger. She was trying to stay calm.
Where are you from Nadia?
She said quietly. She called her with her real name. Not with the name she was changed.

Out of game : My lady, roleplaying is not only dialogues. You also should desribe it, like a story. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

Harem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harem   Harem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:51 am

[OOC: I am trying to be nice and make you feel welcome back onto the forum I gave up my very interesting storyline with Suleyman so you could have him all to yourself and you pick on my writing ability!!!!!!!! If you think it so bad don't bother to thread with me then]
Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

Harem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harem   Harem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:06 am

OOC : You didnt give Suleyman back to me. He is already mine according to storyline. So go and find a very interesting story with a fictional character. This is an historical rp forum. BTW , i am not an ordinary member. I'm one of the creators of this site. I was just away for a while. Now i am back and going with the REAL Storyline.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Harem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harem   Harem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:34 am

Oi you dont have to act like a bully just because you are creator of this forum because of you charles has to find new characters for us all as we dont like bullying
Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

Harem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harem   Harem - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:57 am

I am not bullying, i just gave her a little advice in a quite nice and polite way. If you read my first OOC message. She is the one who overreacted, acts like i stole something from her or she gives me something. This is the original storyline. She cant act like she is giving me an oppurtunity to play with Suleyman. This is already my story. I'm not sure did you know that she doesnt want my character around here in ottoman story and she wants to go on this history without the main character of Ottoman, just because she wants to be partner of Suleyman.

Funny.No one is bullying here around. If someone does, i'll be the first one to stop it, be sure about that. And please be careful while accusing someone with something. I've been here since the beginning, i read all stories, characters and everything. I havent written anything for months, thats right, but i was here all the time. As one of the admins here its my job to keep rules going. This is not a chatroom, its a roleplay game forum. Discussing this issue here on Harem topic is also breaking the rules. So, i am locking this topic an creating new Harem topic. Make sure not to make the same mistakes, this is a nice warning from one of the admins of this forum.

Have a nice day ladies.

LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harem   Harem - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harem
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2