The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Daffodil Lake

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

Daffodil Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 5:45 pm

There was something endearing about his smile as he walked closer, she knew that everyone here already knew her family and all their ways to try to raise higher in the King's favor. She wondered how many rumors were out there about her, her and Francis Bryan for certain she knew had to be spoken of. At his name she immediately recognized it.

"Anthony I have heard of you, the King holds you high in his favor and you are a known ladies man, am I at all correct?" She asked as she smiled while he kissed her hand. His touch was gentler than she expected and its effect on her she had not expected. It made her heart race.

"I have only just returned to court since being at my family's estate." She looked over at him hoping she could trust him. "I hate court life and I am only here because my father ordered it. I don't want all this, courtiering and begging for favor. I just want a man I can love and have a life with, nothing exciting."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 8:43 pm

"I do not think of myself as a ladies man, it's been years since I have courted a lady let alone anything else." This was true recently Anthony had only kept company with his friends along with those at the Tavern. Some might even compare him to a monk, it has been so long since he felt soft rose bud lips against his. Still holding her hand Anthony led Mary to a shaded tree. His fingers were wrapped around her hand as though she was a delicate bird sitting in the palm of his hand. The feel of her skin, though made Anthony's blood run hot it had been too long since his carnal desires had been awoken. But indeed Mary was a Howard and he would have to behave around her. "My duties is to the King, Mary my life is here, even women among this court can act desperate towards a man. I can't begin to tell you how many ladies have thrown themselves at the King even though he loves Anne it's as though they can't take a hint. If I had a girl she would be my world and our lives would be far from boring together. Some have said that I am impossible to love, but I have changed I crave to have someone of my own just one person to love." Taking of his summer jacket Anthony laid it down beneath the shaded tree so Mary's dress would not become dirty.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 3:03 am

As he spoke Mary keep her eyes focused on him liking his words and she liked that he didn't let go of her hand but changed so he was holding it. His hand was warm and she foubd that she already felt completely at ease with him. Standing under the tree she smiled at him.

"I have yet to be courted by a man, and you could have any woman you want. You are far more famous than his Majesty at least in my eyes."

Watching him put his coat down she carefully say down. "I don't think you will have any problem finding a lady who would love and adore you." She said softly unable to look away from him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 3:55 am

Anthony sat beside her leaning his back against the tree outstretching his legs in front of him. He laughed whole halfheartedly at her words, his ears turning a shade of pink with complete embarrassment. No one truly knew him out of all the women no one knew the real him. "It's hard to build a romance with a lady while everyone at court watching I guess for you, your family make it harder to find someone to court you." Turning around, he faced Mary his heart beating fiercely whilst his body waited for his next movement. Anthony wasn't too sure what to do if he could then of course the old, he would've had her by now yet something unfamiliar stopped him from doing so. Could she be the first lady he respected and wanted for more than just a quick roll beneath the sheets? It sounded like madness, they had only just met.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 4:51 pm

"I hate that being a Howard means that everything I do and everyone I am with is always being watched. I just want a chance to get to know you without all eyes on us." Mary said softly. "I have made many mistakes in my past that I do not want to repeat."

She looked over at him leaning against the tree and fought the urge to lean against him. No this time she wanted to take it slow. There was something about him that was making this so far, she wanted to lean against him and a thought of what his lips against hers might feel like crossed her mind but she fought against it.

Biting her lip she whispered to him so only he could hear her. "I don't just want to be another of the ladies who have been in your bed, I want to be special to you."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 1:20 am

"To be honest, I wouldn't want to court you hear too many people interfering in others business, now I'm a fairly mellow guy but I draw the line at interference." Anthony told her honestly as he was pretty damn sure her father would ruin it for them both. We can start off as friends if you like and see what comes of it that way we both know where we stand.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 1:28 am

Mary sighed, "but what if we didn't tell anyone, I want to spend time with you." She said turning to face him and moving closer. "I know that my father is a relentless man but I am relentless too, I want a chance to have a life that I chose for myself. I won't let him tell me what I will do with my life even if I have to leave here on my own."

Without thinking she leaned closer to him then reached out to run one of her fingers lightly over his lips. "I am sure that you don't have any lack of ladies willing to bed you, I would be lying if I did not say that desire has not crossed my mind but I did that once. I gave into passion and got left behind but...but you make me want to do it again."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 2:06 am

Anthony grabbed onto her hand gently pulling it away from his mouth, he didn't want to rush things or draw any unwanted attention to himself. Simply because a lady has sparked his interest again. It was nice to be in the company of a woman again to feel his inner desires burn once more. He had to be careful though very careful. "There are of course secret hideaways in court that no one knows if we will have to meet carefully, there the sneaking around I have never done before this is all new to me. I don't want to ruin your reputation you now I do care." He wanted her to make her climax over and over until she was restless writhing on the bed her breasts glistening with sweat. If he wanted a chance at love than he would treat her properly.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 3:28 am

The way he was holding onto her hand still made her bite her bottom lip as she listened to him then she looked over her shoulder before looking back at him. "My reputation was ruined long before I met you but I don't want eyes on us. If you are willing to risk it then I am too so we can spend time together." She wanted so much to just lean her whole body against his and to feel his lips on hers but not here, no here was too open and too easy for them to be spotted.

"I have never tried to hide either but something about you makes me want to risk it." She whispered thinking how much she wished she dared to kiss him now but she feared that one kiss would not be enough. No one kiss might lead them down another path that neither of them wanted to go here when others might see them. "I know that there is a passageway that leads to my chambers that no one but the servants use. If we went that way to my room we would not be seen."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 3:42 am

"I won't bed you Mary not until I know that there is something more between us it gets so very tiring having an endless string of ladies I want something more than that. Someone to take me as I am for me not the Casanova I'm portrayed as." Yes, he was tempted and Mary was doing a damn good job at being a seductive nymph even if her reputation was ruined Anthony wouldn't do anything more to destruct that even further.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 4:34 am

"I admire you Anthony, I just gave you the chance to come to my room and do as you wished yet you choose not too." Mary was very pleased with his answer and she leaned so close that as she whispered into his ear he could feel the warmth of her breath. "I don't want to be just a lady you bed but you understand I had to see what you would say, I want a chance to get to know you so I will meet you anywhere you wish secretly and we can get to know each other. And I do not believe the rumors about anyone, rumors are only lies spread by jealous fools. I want to get to know you, the real you."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 7:01 pm

He arched his eyebrow a cloud shrouding his reaction to Mary's words, it felt as though she was praising him for being such a good boy for not falling into her trap. "Mary you are so young and very determined why do you let your family control you so much."
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 7:21 pm

"Because I'm just a girl in a man's world. I have no choice.". She said softly looking at him. "But I don't want them to control me anymore, there is really no way for me to break free unless I defy them by either marrying without permission or running away."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 9:40 am

Anthony shook his head this was not going to end well for him, especially since he worked for the King himself it would be morally wrong to court Mary he was older than she. Even if she acted mature for her age. "You are too young for a man like me Mary, I honestly thought you were older than you are our possible courtship could get me more than you into so much trouble."
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 12:34 pm

"So now not only do you object to my family name but my age? Charles Brandon married his ward who was half his own age yet I do believe the King still adores him." Mary said with a smirk. "Anthony, don't look just my name and age. There's more to me." She eyed his lips then quickly before she lost her nerve she leaned close kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 9:50 am

"No Charles married lady Catherine because her father died and she would lose her family name and everything her father had earned. By marrying Catherine he kept that going for her he was her knight in shining armour as you ladies say." Just when he felt about to breath for air Anthony a pair of soft hot lips upon his quite hard if truth be told. He kept both of his hands up in the air just in case anyone was walking by and thought it was him doing the seducing.If Mary had been older then of course Anthony wouldn't have held back, he would've satisfied his carnal desires and taken her right here. Except he couldn't even though his manhood throb like an aching iron rod. "You tease me only to leave me high and dry letting me get my release elsewhere."
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 3:24 pm

After kissing him Mary's heart was racing as she stared at him. "You keep using my family name and my age as an excuse why you don't want me but the truth is I'm more mature than you know." She spoke softly not caring anymore if they were spotted together but she was also not going to beg him to see her as more than just one of the many Howard girls.

Sitting back she sighed. "I wish I had a Knight to save me. I have been informed that I'm to marry, I don't want an arranged marriage where I'm trapped. I want to be with someone who I care about and who makes my heart race so I want to be crazy and reckless in love. Like kissing them where we should be discreet. I want passion and romance but if you don't feel it too then I'll leave."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 4:17 pm

Anthony had to admit it, he did miss those first few days of courting someone when everything was centred around the person you lusted over. "Pack a bag Mary we are leaving court." At that moment Anthony pulled Mary back to him letting her soft skin brush past his fingers like silk. All he craved now was to be alone with Mary safe out of her family's reach.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 9:43 pm

Mary's eyes widened at Anthony's words and as he pulled her close to him again she smiled. "I can pack a bag and meet you somewhere. Just tell me where, I only need about 10 minutes." She whispered as she stared into his eyes. She didn't bother to ask where he wanted to take her, all that mattered to her was that they were alone together.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 10:48 am

At first Anthony wasn't too sure where exactly he would take Mary there even was a chance that her father would stop her from leaving. "A ship is leaving tonight I don't know where but if we want this to work, then we have to think of ourselves first. Not all of your family are bad Mary it's just our father." Anthony frowned whilst looking at Mary gently twirling a strand of her blonde hair between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 12:54 pm

Mary watched him as he played with her hair. "I know that it's only my father who tries to control me but no one else can stop him. My mother cannot make him stop and he won't listen." She blinked her blue eyes. "I want a chance to get to know you and the only way that will happen is if we run. I'm not afraid, take me anywhere you wish as long as you take me with you. I will leave now happily." Burrowing herself against his chest she leaned her head on his shoulder. "Please take me with you."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 1:38 pm

When it came to family Anthony himself never had such trouble with being controlled. Even if her father would somehow stop a way of them being together like he did Anne Boleyn and Henry Percy at least they would have the memories of being away together. A united stand against them all. "Meet me at the docks in ten minutes" Anthony said as reassuringly as he could muster even though there was a lump in his throat as if he would never see Mary again.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 3:22 pm

Mary knew that her father powerful but she didn't care anymore. He hadn't been able to stop her from doing what she wanted before and she was not going to be stopped now. She leaned forward kissing Anthony passionately then she ran off to gather her things. "I will be there." She promised.
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Location : The Kingdom of Alania "Dragonstone Castle/Castle Targaryen"

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 7:03 pm

Daenerys runned from the party crying to the daffodil lake to breathe and think and she lets out a loud sigh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daffodil Lake   Daffodil Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daffodil Lake
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2