The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers

Go down 
+5
Efsun Hatun
Isabella Fortuna
Sadika Hatun
Hatice Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 9:42 am

Sumbul Aga stepped forward first standing right in front of Alexandra. They were all waiting for the guards make an announcement letting the sultan know that she had arrived for his entertainment this evening. Alexandra took a deep breath waiting for only a few moments but it really did feel like a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 11:49 pm

Suleyman was still waiting inside his chamber. He heard some noise and footsteps outside his door, but no one entered to announce Alexandra. He was wondering what was going on..
Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2016 3:33 pm

And just like that the doors to the sultans chambers were opened candles illuminating the room all around. Taking a deep breath Alexandra walked towards the sultan her head bowed down at all times until she came to stand right in front of him. He truly was more beautiful without all the royal clothing that he wore in public here right now in this moment he seemed just like any ordinary man. Alexandra felt privileged and honored to have been chosen.Kneeling before him she kissed the bottom of his clothing"Hunkarim,"
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 1:15 am

Suleyman looked at Alexandra as she entered. She was very beautiful. He watched her kneeling before him silently. Then he smiled and extended his hand until her chin. He slowly made her standing up and removed softly her beautiful red hairs from her neck with his hand, looking for her eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 3:01 am

Alexandra looked straight back into the sultans baby blue eyes even though given under different lighting she could of sworn that they had a flash of green in them. As he begins to stroke her face with his hand, such sensations never before had Alexandra felt let alone to be touched by a man the way he was caressing her. The one thing that she couldn't take her eyes of were his lips. They looked like a budding rose full of color, full of promise. All this attention her body couldn't handle and Alexandra felt herself about to fall.

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 4:04 pm

Suleyman breathed deeply while caressing her smooth and white skin. He leaned on her to place a soft kiss on her neck. But suddenly he felt her body shaking and he realized that she was about to faint in his arms. He grabbed strongly her hips in order to prevent her from falling

Alexandra! Alexandra!

He called her. Then he took her completely in his arms and made her lie on his bed

Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 5:40 am

In the faint distance Alexandra could hear her name being called by a concerned male voice she was only faintly aware of what had happened. Waking up; she found herself laying on the smoothest; most safest bed covered in the finest of silks. Opening her eyes; Alexandra came face to face with Suleyman once again she could not help but to smile. "Suleyman,"

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 11:51 pm

Suleyman leaned on her on bed. He looked into her deep eyes while she whisperd his name

Wait..I'm going to call a physician..

He was going to leave her to call someone to help her
Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 4:24 am

"No," Alexandra said beseechingly. Finally they were on their own without no one else she had waited for this moment for too long had dreamed about this moment many many times no Alexandra wanted to remain alone with him. "I was just over excited at the prospect of being alone with you," She uttered the words as if each one was a drop of the sweetest honey her eye's became transfixed among his it was like she was drowning inside of them only the sultan could save her. Alexandra started to feel her body ablaze with fire and she loved it! "Please, stay with me,"
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 10:16 pm

Suleyman smiled tenderly after her words. Alexandra was so beautiful and sweet. He felt like he needed to protect her. He caressed softly her cheek. Then he leaned on her and kissed passionately her lips
Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 11:15 am

As they kissed Alexandra felt a pleasant and surprising need grow inside her. She kissed him back with the same urgent passion that he seemed to have for her. Her entire body began to tingle all over in places she had yet to feel.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 11:25 pm

Suleyman kept on kissing her again and again. He put himself on top of her and his hand run along her red hairs and her shoulders

Alexandra..

He whispered looking deeply into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 4:28 pm

The kisses between the sultan and Alexandra grew a lot more passionate evoking such a powerful yet unexplained urgency burning throughout her entire body. It was only when the sultan had claimed Alexandra as his own that the desire begun to subdue causing an explosion of ripple effects to soar throughout her body. Everything felt beautiful. Was this it. Had the union of both their bodies been enough for Alexandra to imprint on the sultans mind. She wanted to be like a fountain to him. That only she and she alone could quench his thirst.

After some time Alexandra laid her head upon his chest a big; broad smile permanently fixed upon her lips. As if this moment could not get any better. Out of nowhere the beautiful sounds of a violin started playing somewhere in the distance. It sounded so close Alexandra wondered if someone was playing outside the sultan bedroom door!
"Who is that," She inquired gleefully as her fingers stroked his lion like chest.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 11:10 pm

Suleyman spent a beautiful night with Alexandra. After making love he fell on his back and let Alexandra's head resting on his chest. He caressed softly her long, red hairs and looked lovingly at her. He smiled hearing her question. They could hear clearly a violin playing outside

Ibrahim is playing..

He replied simply, still playing with her soft hairs
Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 4:38 pm

"Who's Ibrahim," Alexander was still laying on the sultan. Her hand, placing gently upon his chest next to her face moving the index finger ever so slightly. She had not been here long enough yet Ibrahim was a name unknown to Alexandra. After all, she was still trying to learn about a new world she lived in.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 11:28 pm

Suleyman smiled. Then he kissed softly her hairs and stood up from bed

I'm hungry. Have dinner with me and I'll tell you..

He wore his dressing gown and sat on a large pillow. There was already food prepared for them. He waited for Alexandra to reach him. And when they were sitting together, he started to explain

Ibrahim is my master falconer, my hunting friend, my road friend, my secret keeper for seven years..He has been with me on my happy times, when my son Mustafa's first steps laughters..

Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 5:05 pm

At the mention of food Alexandra felt her stomach start to grumble. When was the last time she had eaten properly? It most definitely wasn't on the boat here as that was when she was taking a strike rebelling against those men. Laid out for Alexandra to wear was a light brown gown that was short and became tied to the side. As her fingers touched the garment it was a texture that she had yet to feel. Around the top it was trimmed in gold embroidery. Sitting down on the softest cushions before a spread of food Alexandra had never seen before. She kept to a simple bunch of grapes. As she started eating them the sultan was talking about Ibrahim. It seemed like they were very close indeed but the sultan was saying the wrong name. Alexandra wants him to speak about her the way he did this Ibrahim. After hearing enough; she quickly placed a grape in his mouth. "I want it too. I want to be your everything. A friend. A lover. A comrade," Smiling she slipped a grape in her mouth not ceasing to remove her gaze from his.

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 9:57 pm

Suleyman ate the grape she took into his mouth. Then he laughed, amused by her words

Do you envy Ibrahim?

He asked chuckling
Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 9:10 pm

"Evet;" She said without even having to think about it. With the grapes still in Alexandra's hand; she moved away from the sultan giggling as she did so.

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 4:46 pm

Suleyman laughed after her and stood up. He reached Alexandra with a fast movement and finally he took her in his arms. He looked lovingly at her and stared into her deep eyes. Their lips were so close that he could feel her sweet breath on him

Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 2:57 pm

They kissed again intoxicated by each others lust that they so clearly had for one another. Touching the sultans face... Alexandra got to kiss him more intimately. She enjoyed it and how good it felt.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 10:31 pm

Suleyman kissed her back with passion. Then he took her hand and brought her to bed again. He made her lie on it, and kissed her again. He was totally lost in her beauty. They spent all knight kissing and making love. In the morning, he was still sleepling deeply, with Alexandra at his side

Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 10:59 pm

Once awake Alexandra noticed Suleyman still sleeping right by her side hardly believing her luck that all her tricks worked. The feigning passing out whispering his name seemed to have sparked something in him. Who knows. Fastening the dressing gown Alexandra climbed to the edge of the bed. She looked around the room. Taking in the different titles on the floor to the coloring's on the wall. A magnificent place to be. And with a man as handsome as Suleyman between her thighs Alexandra could grow used to this.

Something green like her eye's sparkled on the table. She wanted it. Wanted to touch such a marvelous creation to behold all its power on her finger. She placed the first slipper on her foot.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 9:54 am

Suleyman was sleeping deeply. But a movement on his bed made him open his eyes. As he woke up, he saw Alexandra sitting on the edge of the bed. He smiled at her

Alexandra..

He extended his hand inviting her to come closer
Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 4:46 pm

On hearing her name Alexandra crawled back to Suleyman gazing adoringly into his eye's. "May your day be full of mules," Alexandra wished for him feeling rather proud that she spoke her first Turkish sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next