The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers

Go down 
+5
Efsun Hatun
Isabella Fortuna
Sadika Hatun
Hatice Sultan
Ayse Hafsa Sultan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 10:23 am

Suleyman cupped her cheek with his hand and looked lovingly at her. He laughed suddenly after she spoke in turkish. He was amused by her efforts to learn their language and squeezed softly her cheek
Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 6:43 pm

"Did I say something rude," Alexandra still had a smile on her lips; she liked how playful they were being with one another. To get into his bed was one thing; but to start falling for him... well... he was so handsome and tentative to her needs.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 10:14 pm

Suleyman shook his head and laughed again

Do you know what you said? You said "Have a donkey morning.."

He laughed loudly holding softly her cheek. Then he pushed her suddenly on the bed jokingly, kissing her and playing with her red, soft hair
Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 6:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Alexandra was mortified! She had been concentrating so hard at her studies hoping to impress the sultan with her Turkish. Now she had bestowed a great insult upon him. Lowering her eye's Alexandra covered her mouth with the purple satin sheet. "Oh, I am in trouble,"

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 10:33 pm

Suleyman laughed after her words and nodded

Evet! You are! You are dead..

With these words he pushed her jokingly on the bed pretending to argue with her. Actually, he loved her mistake and he noticed that he didn't laugh so much since long time..
Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 7:55 pm

Alexandra giggled as they lay down together again. Interlacing her fingers with his. In the background she could feel the green ring calling out to her.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 3:59 pm

Suleyman laughed after her. Then he took her face in his hands and looked deeply into her eyes

You're not only beautiful, Alexandra. But also very funny. A very rare quality in a slave girl. Come tomorrow here..I guess you'll find another way to laugh together again..

He suggested with a teasing smile on his lips
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 4:23 pm

The day after, Suleyman was sitting in his favourite chair waiting for Alexandra to come. He promised him something funny to do..and he was wondering what she was talking about..
Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 8:10 pm

Alexandra had spent two days and nights with the sultan, she knew that soon she would have to go back to Harem with all other slaves. Since arriving here she had noticed and studied the many familiar faces she came into view with. Standing on the step that leads to the sultans bed Alexandra composed herself. I am going to imitate some people here. Let's see if you know who they are ready, OK;

Standing tall with her back straight Alexandra sucked in her cheeks with her head held high mimicking the actions of Nigar Kalfa. The person who told her to behave and set her sights high.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 3:11 pm

Suleyman looked carefully at Alexandra while she was mimicking her mysterious character. He laughed as he understood who she was

Nigar Kalfa!

He exclaimed laughing

Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 8:20 pm

Alexandra laughed. The sounds of her laughter echoed to the dim lighted areas of the room. She then prepared for her next imitation.

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 6:20 pm

Suleyman laughed after her. He was captured by her beauty and her ability to make him laugh. Then he understood the new character watching attentively her movements

Daye Hatun!

He exclaimed immediately

Do that again..

He added

Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 5:34 pm

Still continuing to laugh. Alexandra decided to imitate the most flamboyant of the Harem. Sumbum Aga! Putting her hands behind her back eye brows raised; she swayed her body from side to side. Looking straight ahead as if inspecting the harem herself. All she wanted to do was laugh; laugh; laugh.

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 9:30 am

Suleyman laughed once more time. Then he stared at her. He stood up and walked towards her. He gently took her holding her hips, and placed her before him. He caressed gently Alexandra's cheek before bringing his mouth to her hear slowly

Hurrem..

He whispered softly

Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 12:05 pm

Hurrem, Hurrem, She spoke back to him; wanting to understand the meaning of these words. What means a "Hurrem" Alexandra liked his voice,she stared at the sultan with wide eye's.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 10:11 am

Suleyman removed softly her red hairs from her cheek and smiled

Hurrem means cheerful one. The one who makes us smile and brings happiness. From now on, your name is Hurrem..

He said with a serious but loving tone in his voice
Back to top Go down
Hurrem Hatun
Concubine
Hurrem Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 2:20 pm

Hurrem; Sultan Suleyman has choosen this new name for me and I shall bear my name with pride. Alexandra is no more. Alexandra is no more. The slave girl who's destiny; was now to provided Suleyman with many sons.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 11:07 am

Suleyman smiled and hugged her tightly. He caressed her red hairs, happy to have her in his harem and in his life. "Hurrem"...this was the name he choosed for her. He wanted her to be his concubine, the mother of his children. And his new Haseki..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sultan Suleyman's Chambers   Sultan Suleyman's Chambers - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sultan Suleyman's Chambers
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20