The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:24 pm

Suleyman ran his hand along her hairs and smiled

I have no need a nightgown. Especially if you want to please me..

He whispered and met her lips again. He put himself on top of her slowly while kissing her and started unlacing her nightgown with slow movements
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:25 pm

I looked lovingly at my husband moaning as our lips met

I live to serve you as your queen and provide you with a kingdom of heirs

I slipped out of my night gown gently pressing my legs around his
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:32 pm

Suleyman pressed his naked body against hers and put himself between her legs. He smiled excitedly and finally entered her, pushing himself inside her with a deep moan. He met her lips again while starting thrusting inside her
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 7:23 pm

I moaned as he thrusted deep within me i placed a hand on my stomach so that his body wouldn't harm my bump.

My suleyman..

I arched my hips up towards his lips, legs and hands entwined as we moved as one
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:50 pm

Suleyman pushed again and again, moaning and enjoying her lips's taste. He was exploring her body with his strong hands while thrusting deeper inside her
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:47 pm

I continued to moan over and over again not letting my lips part from his. I let my hands caress his buttocks holding them firmly as he started to get more excited. I ran my tongue over his lips my body feeling hot to his touch
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:34 pm

Suleyman moaned again feeling her touch on his buttocks and kept on pushing faster and deeper. He reached her breasts with his lips and kissed them softly while thrusting. He could feel her pleasure raising and his climax coming
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:35 pm

As i lay here watching my husband pleasure rising to his climax i wondered why he was being so quick with me.

Hunkarim why are you rushing. ...

Holding his face in my hands i wondered if ot had begun to be a chore for him sleeping with his own wife.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Suleyman moaned deeply and looked at her after her words. He smiled

Maybe because we do that so rarely..but I'll be slower if you wish..

He whispered while breathing deeply and kept on pushing slower, meeting softly her lips at every inch
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 4:18 am

Wrapping her arms around his back she never let his lips part from hers as he continued to move within her, Her body relaxing into the bed closing her eyes she was experiencing pure body bliss from the man she love. A stronger desire over came her as her body was tingling with goosebumps she kissed him a little hard her arms wrapped strongly around him no where near her climax she wanted a bit more of this wondering if he could tell the signals her body was giving off. Her desire that she was feeling wanted to be teased and for her husband to set off a fire in her that she did not know she had. Removing her lips from his she kissed his neck and along his shoulder moaning with pleasure as her desire was being satisfied
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Suleyman felt like his whole body was burning feeling her kisses on his skin. He pushed deeper inside her enjoying every single moment. He leaned his head on her soft breasts and kept on kissing her nipples. He closed his eyes and moaned deeply
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:46 pm

Rolling on top of him i wrapped my fingers around his.

What if our child is a daughter will you find a new haseki

Placing herself gently down on him she stayed still for awhile simply enjoying the feel of him
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Suleyman rolled on his back and placed her on top of him. As she rested her head on his chest, he ran his fingers among her hairs and sighed deeply

Oh my Rose of Spring...Why should I do that? If you'll give birth a girl, she will be my beloved Princess. I won't blame you for that and anyone can replace you..

He said still breathing hardly and deeply
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Kissing him I placed myself on him tangling my hands in my hair moving faster at the speed of light trying to keep him impressed it had been so long and I didn't want our bodies to be like strangers to one another
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:44 pm

Suleyman kissed her back with passion and desire. Once on top of him, he could finally admire her body, too much often hidden in her gowns. He closed his eyes moaning and pulled her towards him
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:46 pm

Falling slowly on top of him a breathless moan of desire escaped my lips floating against his. With the sudden feel of desire for him entered a place easing myself back down on to him a gasp of delight passing my lips as his hardness pressed back into me. Moving my hips in a circular way against him a need of urgency ran across me I wanted him to take charge of me to rediscover my body again. Laying back on the bed I brought his body on top of mine moving my legs apart, tracing his body with my lips and eyes as if we laid together for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Suleyman found himself on top of her again. He kept on kissing her neck until her breasts while feeling his excitement raising again. He wrapped tightly her parted legs around himself and pushed strongly inside her again. He let out a loud moan
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:19 pm

I grabbed hold of his body moving my breasts against his chest. . I could feel myself tighten around him my body in pleasure as I could feel him brush against me inside sending a chilly begging him for more position.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Suleyman wrapped her legs around him again. He kept on moaning and caressing her curves, and when he felt he couldn't resist anymore, he pushed strongly his hardness inside her again. He moaned again, lost in pleasure
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 2:03 pm

Rolling back on top of him I gently placed an arm on his upper neck keeping him at bay while I basked in the sheer delight of pleasure
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Suleyman leaned back his head, letting her pleasure him with her body. He broyght his strong hands until her legs and her hips and moaned with her with closed eyes
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:07 pm

I felt my climax arise and I layed myself next to him turning my face towards his.

Hunkarim I felt as if me and you were strangers just then, I shall not beg you but I hope you may find some more time with me if you please.

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:44 pm

Suleyman fell on his back breathing deeply but with a big smile on his face. He turned his head towards her

Oh Mahidevran! You have no need to beg. I promise I'll visit your bed more often. I should have done it before..

He whispered while his hand caressed her cheek
Back to top Go down
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan
Queen of Ottoman Empire
Mahidevran Haseki Sultan

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:39 pm

I do not mean for my words to come across as begging you I simply miss the passion and you can not blame me either.

I caressed his lips with mine
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Suleyman smiled kissing her back with passion

How could I blame you, Mahidevran? You're my wife and you're carrying my new Sehzade. I miss our passion too and you'll never have lack of it anymore..

He said tenderly placing softly an hand on her belly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room   Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mahidevran Sultan's Living Room
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next