The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Great Hall

Go down 
+8
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Howard
Anne Boleyn
Mary Boleyn
Elizabeth Poésy
Katherine Elizabeth Tudor
François 1er de France
Henry VIII of England
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

Great Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 6:21 pm

I do like being in their company especially the pretty ones like yourself and it brings me away from court business too.

Tell me my lady have you any family here in France?"
Back to top Go down
Agnes Blewitt
Duchess of York
Agnes Blewitt

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 6:24 pm

Laughing quietly, she blushed at his words "Merci." she said to him and she tilted her head "I do not have family here, no." she admitted and she shrugged "I am simply here to discover and unearth the beauty of the French court that so many people talk about."
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 6:45 pm

I hope you like the Court my dear and what do you think of the court?

I have something i wish to ask you.

"When i am made king would you want to serve as a lady in waiting to my future queen and live here at Versailles?
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 6:54 pm

I hope you enjoy dining with me it brings me pleasure my lady and you are so kind
Back to top Go down
Agnes Blewitt
Duchess of York
Agnes Blewitt

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 9:15 pm

Agnes was taken back and she nodded her head "If you think me worthy enough, your grace then of course." she said with a small smile "I am absolutely enjoying our time together, you are most generous."
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 9:18 pm

I am glad you enjoy my company and a fine young lady in waiting you will make and you are certainly worthy enough.

Come my lady tell me some things about the English court. What is it like?
Back to top Go down
Agnes Blewitt
Duchess of York
Agnes Blewitt

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 9:22 pm

"The English court is is very...fast-paced." she admitted and she laughed "It is also like a cattle market, everyone selling their daughters off to the highest bidder, that being the King."
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 9:30 pm

"That is strange for would king Henry not be happy with his own wife.

I rise from my chair having finished my meal.

"I myself have never visited English not even when my father met with Henry at the cloth of gold but i am sure our courts are very different.

"My dear would you like to meet my mother and my future wife at some stage when they are available?
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 9:32 pm

"I can not imagine living in a court that is fast pace every day i would not be able to keep track of things.

"I am guessing by your title my lady that you too were married to a Duke?
Back to top Go down
Agnes Blewitt
Duchess of York
Agnes Blewitt

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 9:36 pm

Shaking her head she smiled "No, my lord." she admitted to him "It is a title I own by right, it comes from my mothers side of the family." she admitted to him and she took a sip from her wine "I am not married, nor do I have any suitors." Nodding her head she smiled "I would be honoured to meet your family, your grace." she said to him "King Henry is not happy with a lot of things.."
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 4:53 am

I will see if i can arrange a meeting with my family.

Your mother must be proud to have a daughter like you so delightful.

Why is Henry not happy my dear? Here in France we would support him?
Back to top Go down
Agnes Blewitt
Duchess of York
Agnes Blewitt

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 11:40 am

Blushing at him she smiled "Thankyou, your grace." she said to him "I try to be polite and virtuous at all times, it is something my mother taught me since I was little." she admitted to him and she took a deep breath "King Henry is unhappy I believe because he is without a son."
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 2:57 pm

The time will come for him it does for any person my dear.

I believe your King visited France with his future bride if i am not mistaken?
Back to top Go down
Agnes Blewitt
Duchess of York
Agnes Blewitt

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 3:11 pm

Nodding, she smiled at him "Yes, I was apart of the court that King Henry brought with him and the Marquess of Pembroke." she said "I believe the Lady Anne Boleyn lived here in the French court for a time, do you know of her?"
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 4:44 pm

I have heard about her and many told me she was a beauty.
"What is she like the queen of England?
Back to top Go down
Agnes Blewitt
Duchess of York
Agnes Blewitt

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 12:13 pm

"Queen Katherine is remarkable." she admitted to him "She is fierce, strong and determined not to be held back by this all and to continue being Queen."
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 8:32 pm

I heard rumours that king Henry is seeking a divorce?
Back to top Go down
Agnes Blewitt
Duchess of York
Agnes Blewitt

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 10:37 am

"It is a widely known fact, Henry wishes to divorce the Queen and marry Anne Boleyn." she said to him and she shook her head "We all thought it was something that would pass, but it seems not."
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 12:05 pm

Do you like the lady Anne?
Back to top Go down
Agnes Blewitt
Duchess of York
Agnes Blewitt

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 10:04 pm

"The Lady Anne is..... formidable." she said to him and she sat her goblet down before looking at him "She is a strong, passionate woman with a skilled mind. She has set my country in an uproar seeking this divorce for the King to marry her." she admitted to him and she took a deep breath before shaking her head "But her family is a very ambitious and vile one, if she didnt come from the seed of Thomas Boleyn, the country would love her more and the court too for he is a vile man."
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 12:15 pm

"Is the lady Anne as beautiful as many tell me?

Why is the Boleyn father vile i thought he was a respectable noble or so i heard from messengers at the court
Back to top Go down
Agnes Blewitt
Duchess of York
Agnes Blewitt

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 1:41 pm

"She is beautiful, but not an average beauty. She has an olive complexion, much unlike many woman at the English court." she admitted and she raised an eyebrow "It is widely believed that her family along with her uncle pushed her into this, for their family to be raised in ranks."
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 12:11 pm

Why would her family risk such a thing. They are already a great family
Back to top Go down
Agnes Blewitt
Duchess of York
Agnes Blewitt

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 10:22 am

"Some people are simply not happy with what they have, my prince." she said and she looked up at him and she shrugged "I think they simply wish to have all the power they can possess."
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 12:16 pm

"You are right some people want everything but not me. I say smiling towards her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Hall
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3