The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Flower Park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

Flower Park Empty
PostSubject: Flower Park   Flower Park I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 1:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Flower Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Park   Flower Park I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 2:19 am

@viola lancaster wrote:

Anthony was searching for cool shade so he could cool himself off, although the weather was hot and pleasant he despised getting sweaty along with the general nuisance of feeling hot and bothered. After searching for a while hidden under a few trees was a glistening clear pond with delicate flowers floating gracefully on top. He wanted nothing more than to jump in letting the cold water wash over him. Alternatively; he took his socks and boots off dipping his feet deep within the serene pond.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

Flower Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Park   Flower Park I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 12:05 am

Viola followed no path, but walked on, deeper and deeper, her fingers brushing the bark of the old trees in affectionate greeting as she walked past them. She was in no hurry. Rather, she wandered slowly, savoring the feeling of peace peace and tranquility, the hem of her cloak, brushing the ground behind her as she walked. Pushing aside the intricately patterned branches of a large fern, she came to the hidden pond. As she took off her shoes and was about to step into the clear water, she jumped, noticing for the first time a man there. Please, forgive me, my lord. I thought I was alone. She said a bit embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Flower Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Park   Flower Park I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 6:52 pm

"Not to worry my lady I was in a complete world of my own besides, it's rather a beautiful spot it attracts other beautiful things." Anthony flashed her a grin whilst soothingly swaying his feet beneath the water. This time he was guarded reluctant to give his name just encase talks of his love life or past self came up in the conversation. Yet he couldn't help but smile when he gazed upon this young beautiful lady who seemed shy yet underneath it all could be a playful side. "Since when did courting someone become so complicated" Anthony joked laughing to himself but opening up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Viola Lancaster
Duchess of Lancaster
Viola Lancaster

Flower Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Park   Flower Park I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 5:20 pm

Indeed, it is, Viola murmured as and spread her skirt out on the grass like a blanket and sat down. She smoothed down the material and then glanced at the young gentleman next to her. He was a handsome man, more handsome then she thought at first. It always has been difficult, my lord. A courting is like a game of chess. She said this with humor in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Anthony Knivert

Flower Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Park   Flower Park I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 6:34 am

It was a rarity to come across a lady with a sense of humor, especially one with such an extinguished beauty as she herself had. "Then I am glad to be in the company of such an open minded lady such as yourself I'm Anthony nice to meet you." For a brief moment Anthony felt almost unworthy to be in her company because he was a rogue of a man apparently with a reputation. She was beauty and brains far out of his league yet unlike some she did not demand his attention or affection either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flower Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower Park   Flower Park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower Park
Page 1 of 1