The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Autumn Party

Go down 
+5
Juana of Aragon
Thomas Seymour
Dorothy Seymour
Daenerys Targaryen
Niklaus Petrovin
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2016 6:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 10:37 pm

Niklaus came to Great Hall, for dinner. He didn't want to have his dinner at room tonight. He wanted to be in crowd. He was feeling enough alone inside. He bowed everyone with his head, as they deeply bow. He walked to his table without talking to anyone and sat down. Began to eat his dinner
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Location : The Kingdom of Alania "Dragonstone Castle/Castle Targaryen"

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 6:52 pm

Daenerys arrived at the autmn party and smiles to all the guests and walks around the party and thinks about her brother who she very misses and continues walking and she saw the count of luga and bowed for him and smiles at him with a kind smile and walks away
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 9:01 pm

Niklaus noticed a young lady walking alone along Hall. She looked like a royal, but he never saw her at court, before. He replied at her smile "My Lady..would you like to join me? I guess no one will make me company this evening.." He said shrugging before taking a long sip from his wine
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 5:38 am

Daenerys was speechless because someone from the court finally talked to her and she starts to feel more comfortable at court and she nodded to the count of luga
But of course monsieur i would love too 
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 1:36 am

Dorothy enters the Great Hall hoping she would find her brother.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 12:29 am

Thomas was glad that his sister had found him. He had just settled, the final arrangements for their adventure together, hoping to help Dorothy a little. "Sister I am glad to have found you." Embracing his sister in a warm brotherly hugs Thomas gently placed a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 4:36 pm

"Thomas." Dorothy was glad to see her brother. "So tell me brother, where are we going?" She says with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 10:52 pm

Daenerys Targaryen wrote:
Daenerys was speechless because someone from the court finally talked to her and she starts to feel more comfortable at court and she nodded to the count of luga
But of course monsieur i would love too 

Niklaus smiled kindly at the young lady "Sit with me, then. My name is Niklaus Petrovin, I come from Russia..and I'm the Count of Luga. I live in court since long time with my wife..and my lovely little daughter. And..who I'm talking to?" He said while preparing a sit for her at his side. He really needed to talk with someone since he spent alone a long time recently
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 2:55 pm

Daenerys sits next to niklaus petrovin and smiled to him and starts talking to him
"My name is daenerys targaryen, Princess from italy, and People think that i am married, but i am sadly not monsieur"
Daenerys said with a kind smile to niklaus petrovin
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 12:15 am

Niklaus couldn't help to smile after her words "A Princess from Italy..really? It's an honour to meet you, Your Highness. And tell me..why are you so in hurry to get married? After all, you're very young.." He poured her some wine and smiled her back
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 2:45 am

Juana had arrived at the palace as she had been residing in Tintagel lately within the walls of Camelot, she had married Arthur Pendragon and Juana birthed a single healthy son, Arthur who was now growing strongly in age. Juana of Aragon so happened to be the cousin to the King's late wife whom he so easily disposed of but Juana remained a devoted Catholic and hoped the King himself would not try and urge her from her Catholic faith. She wanted her son to be as such also and kept him well taught, glancing around she had with her that of her son

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Mama who are these people" her son asked and she kneeled down "we are in his majesties court and these are his subjects" she spoke smiling at her small young son who was her only child. Glancing over she held her son in her arms picking him up as he was still so very young and it was obvious he looked so much like his mother.
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 6:41 am

Daenerys was blushing because of his words to her and smiles
"Well something happend in italy, something i cant forget, and i have to marry because i cant protect myself alone, i really need a husband"
Daenerys smiled to the count of luga
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 11:09 pm

Niklaus smiled weakly and took another sip from wine. He shrugged "Well..marriage is a contract, sometimes. I don't know what's happened to you, but I hope you'll find an husband soon.." He looked around smiling at people who bowed at him entering "And..after that..who knows? Maybe you can even love him.."
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 7:53 pm

Daenerys smiled because of his kind words to her
"Well i really dont know who i should marry, not many guys are interested in me, i understand that of course because look at me"
Daenerys said with a sad voice
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 9:39 pm

Niklaus couldn't help to smile for her words and focused his eyes on her face "I'm looking at you..and I see nothing that could prevent someone from marrying you, my lady. You should be less modest.." He shook his head while smiling and turning at his wine again
Back to top Go down
Daenerys Targaryen
Princess of Alania
Daenerys Targaryen

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 3:07 pm

Daenerys face turned a little bit cold because of her bad memories
"you should tell that to the pirate who took my confidence away and killed my sister right in front of me"
Daenerys said with a very sad voice and she was heartbroken
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 12:09 pm

Francis arrived back at the English court. Really, he shouldn't of left in the first place without the king's permission. Autumn was well under way the leaves falling off the trees, making a picturesque look with their different colors and textures. As he made his way to the annual autumn party he had hoped that maybe Ursula would appear deep down, he knew how loyal she was to Mary Rose Tudor. Out of all of Francis lovers Ursula was the only one who had made an everlasting impression on him for this amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 4:48 pm

Margery had joined the autumnal festivities in a bid that she would perhaps see her friend. In previous weeks Margery herself had been very busy with dressmakers in helping making Anne's coronation gown she was glad that things were progressing for Anne. She watched out of sight as all the dancers took to the floor cascades of colors twirling around as people began to dance joyously.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 5:01 pm

After taking my leave from Lady Mary, I decided to join what might be my last great party held at court.

I walk into a colourful scene and stood by the side trying to avoid some of the looks that were aimed in my direction, it is with great gladness that I spy my dearest friend and approach her

"Margery you look so well" I exclaim as I reach her "Forgive me for my absence, I have missed you so"
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 6:26 pm

Hello my dearest friend, She said as she greeted Mary with a warm and embracing hug, it was very nice to see her. Margery led Mary to a more peaceful part of the hall a place where they could both talk without no one interrupting their ongoing conversation. I have thought of you often dearest friend and I am profusely happy that you are staying let no one drive you away again as you are much more valued here.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 8:14 pm

My dearest Margery I return her hug with much affection and I feel more relaxed knowing I was in her company once more

Much has been said and done and I fear I may still be ruined I whisper I may leave for a short while to let the past settle I look down and shake my head I have been speaking to Lady Mary Boleyn and she has been a great help to me

I stop a servant as they pass and take two glasses of wine and pass one to Margery

I wish Margery that I could stay but the Duke has much power and I am scared
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 9:07 pm

Accepting the ale that her friend had given her Margery sat listening a sadness forming up inside of her at the prospect of being parted from her only friend. Ladies in waiting would come and go, but not Mary and Margery they were both as thick as thieves sharing in many mutual tastes and hobbies why did she have to leave. Why should you leave you only stood up for yourself, you should be applauded, not scolded for escaping such a horrendous situation. Picking at the candle wax that illuminated their faces where they were sitting she cast her mind back to when this had all began and how quickly it has all escalated out of utter control. Enough is enough do you think that Mary could get you an audience with the king? If not we could all go to the duke of Suffolk you've worked hard to earn a place as a lady in waiting for our soon to be the new queen. Norfolk has made all this mess himself, he must be bored with his life.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2016 9:13 pm

I listened and smiled, of course my dear friend would know what to do I am so grateful to have her in my life, I grab her hand

Oh Margery I have asked Lady Mary to see if we could speak to Lady Anne but I do not wish to cause her any issues I wonder if it would be better to speak to His Majesty

I sip my ale and ponder "Do you think His Grace The Duke of Suffolk would hear us out" I nod over in his direction
Back to top Go down
Margery Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Margery Seymour

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 1:15 pm

Do not run from a man who cowers behind his status as that my friend is what he does I am sure the king has more pressing issues to worry about. Margery tried to reassure her friend as she did not wish to see Mary has left, she called over a servant who placed in the middle of the table a platter of foods from them to take there eat off. Our queen to be has a distinct disliking for The Duke Of Suffolk I do not wish to displease her. But if her uncle has been spinning lies like a spider's web about you then we have no choice left but to seek help in clearing your name. So yes, let us go to him in hopes we can clear your name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Party
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next