The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Autumn Party

Go down 
+23
Francis Weston
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Philip of Bavaria
Elizabeth Blount
Margaery Tyrell
Blanche Rose Maslow
Anthony Lee
Nan Saville
Charlotte Rosenauer
Amelia Atwell
Mark Smeaton
Anne Boleyn
Elizabeth Seymour
Margaret Wyatt
Anthony Knivert
White Royalsun
Catherine Willoughby
Francis of Navarre
Katherine Tudor
Jane Parker
Justyne Desrosiers
Henry VIII of England
Charles Brandon
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 5:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:31 pm

A servant shouted

"His Majesty the King!"

Music stopped and Henry walked into Hall while everyone were bowing deeply. He sat at his table and kept on looking around, hoping to catch Charles among crowd. He gestured the musicians to start music again

Back to top Go down
Justyne Desrosiers
Countess of Bar-sur-Seine-Dame de Givry
Justyne Desrosiers

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:58 am

Comtesse Justyne Desrosiers gives an elegant curtsey as his Majesté takes his seat at the table. He is quite handsome, perhaps just as handsome as le Roi François. They are such a contrast yet both in excellent shape, intelligent, cunning and very powerful. She smoothes her pink brocade gown, her bodice studded with rubies and pearls. The combination makes her smooth skin look dewy and makes her eyes sparkle. She smiles as she looks at the English castle, hung with the most magnificent tapestries all made with gold thread, which shimmer from the light of the flickering candles. Justyne looks amongst the nobility for familiar faces; she has distant relatives on her mother's side that are English. She hopes she can find some powerful friends that will help make her case stronger for the property that rightfully belongs to her in France; to help persuade Roi François to name her as the rightful heir. Even at her young age, Justyne knew the importance of a whisper made into the right ear. No one can ever have to many influential friends, n'est ce pas?
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:45 am

Lady Jane Parker entered the great hall. She curtsied to some ladies and smiled sweetly at some male courtiers. She watched the court with large eyes and an excited heart. The hall looked so festive with its beautiful colours of autumn. Truth be told, Lady Parker loved the reds, golds, and oranges of the fall. The weather was usually lovely and she was most happy to be part of the festivities. She watched the hall and looked for some people she knew.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:42 pm

"Charles entered in the Hall holding Catherine's hand. He noticed that dances already started and could see some familiar faces around: lady Parker, the King, many courtiers. He wondered if the new musician, Mark Smeaton, was there too. He looked around, hoping to see Nan or Anne, at least. But he couldn't see. Suddenly he noticed a blonde woman sat alone at a table. He never saw her before. Then he stopped and whispered into Catherine's ear"

Do you mind if I join dances? I'll reach you at our table in a while...

Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 4:51 pm

"Her Grace, the Princess Katherine!" The announcer booms my name and take a deep breath. Gliding in, I smile graciously at the guests and begin to circulate among them. I had made the bold decision to wear my Mother's jewels...to make a statement to all; I was her daughter as much her duppelganger and was royal in every inch of my body!
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:20 pm

"His Royal Highness The Prince Francis of Navarre! " Is said loudly as I enter the room and immediately I see Katherine and smile. I grab a goblet and make my way towards her, the one I love!
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
"Charles entered in the Hall holding Catherine's hand. He noticed that dances already started and could see some familiar faces around: lady Parker, the King, many courtiers. He wondered if the new musician, Mark Smeaton, was there too. He looked around, hoping to see Nan or Anne, at least. But he couldn't see. Suddenly he noticed a blonde woman sat alone at a table. He never saw her before. Then he stopped and whispered into Catherine's ear"

Do you mind if I join dances? I'll reach you at our table in a while...

Slitting her eyes she glared at him he had not even offered her a dance his supposedly wife No of course not I think you have had every women in this room anyway
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:33 pm

"Charles rolled his eyes after her comment"

Catherine...would you forget your jealousy for just a moment, please? It's just a dance. I promise I'll dance with you later...

"He said kissing her hand"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 5:43 pm

I turn towards my brother and make my way over to him. Sweeping into a curtsey, gracefully lowering my head in deference.
Rising, I smile at him. "Your Majesty" Looking at him, I arrange my hair. "Henry, darling...how are you?"
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:10 pm

''Queen White Royasun'' the announcer says loudly.
She enters in the room, smiling widely, with some of her ladies in waiting and bows in front of the King and his sister as she smiles to Charles Brandon and his wife
My dear princess Katherine, you look so beautiful!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100002043148502#!/profile.php?
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:16 pm

Smiling graciously. "Thank you your Majesty." I bow my head slightly. Flattening my gown down, I glance out across the room.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:39 pm

smiles friendly you may join me to have tea whenever you please
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Me and my wife, were invited at the party, and so we decided to go.

Before entering the room, I stopped my wife "I have something for you" the I looked at her face smiling "A ring, as a sign of my love..." kissing her in the forehead "Never forget  that...ok"

"Let's go now"
and I winked
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:14 pm

"Thank you your Majesty" I smile. "You are most kind."
I twirl a strand of hair around a finger as I speak with the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:29 pm

Margaret joined the Hall stepping inside with unsure steps. She was not used at parties, but at the same time she loved them very much. She was wearing a light blue dress, and once entered she felt immediately glances on her. She smiled at people around her and she looked around trying to see Elizabeth

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:41 pm

Katherine Tudor wrote:
I turn towards my brother and make my way over to him. Sweeping into a curtsey, gracefully lowering my head in deference.
Rising, I smile at him. "Your Majesty" Looking at him, I arrange my hair. "Henry, darling...how are you?"
Henry was watching people dancing in front of him. As he saw his sister approaching him he showed a surprised smile

Katherine! I was worried, darling. I heard you were sick. And...I see Francis is with you. How do you feel?

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:54 am

Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Margaret joined the Hall stepping inside with unsure steps. She was not used at parties, but at the same time she loved them very much. She was wearing a light blue dress, and once entered she felt immediately glances on her. She smiled at people around her and she looked around trying to see Elizabeth

Upon entering the hall I curtsied to the king and made my way over to Margaret with two warm goblets of red spicy wine Hello bestie I have missed you and have much two tell you do I look any different I passed her the goblet with a mischievous smile but inside I was sad although my smile still shined
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Katherine Tudor wrote:
"Thank you your Majesty" I smile. "You are most kind."
I twirl a strand of hair around a finger as I speak with the Queen.
She smiles to princess Katherine join me whenever you want my dear bows again and goes to drink some wine as she sees more guests coming
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:06 pm

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Margaret Wyatt wrote:

Upon entering the hall I curtsied to the king and made my way over to Margaret with two warm goblets of red spicy wine Hello bestie I have missed you and have much two tell you do I look any different I passed her the goblet with a mischievous smile but inside I was sad although my smile still shined
Margaret smiled joyfully hugging Elizabeth. She kissed her cheek and took the goblet she offered her "Elizabeth! Your dress is beautiful! I missed you too. You know I don't drink wine, but I'll pretend to be a party lady.." She giggled but she noticed that Elizabeth was forcing her smile "Any different? I don't know..you look the same. Is there something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:39 pm

"Charles accompained Catherine until her table. He wanted to introduce himself to the blonde, unknown lady and maybe ask a dance, hoping not to bother his wife too much. But suddenly he noticed lady Seymour and lady Wyatt talking each other. He thought that this could be a good occasion to ask news about Alfonsina. Then he approached them and bowed"

My ladies...lady Wyatt, I'm glad to see you at court again. I was wondering if you have some news about lady Alfonsina...or her brother. I haven't seen your Mistress since a while...

"He said showing them a kind smile"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Margaret turned her surprised face towards Charles Brandon. The most famous and handsome man of court was talking to her? She glanced fastly at Elizabeth and she curtsied deeply "My Lord Suffolk.." She smile raising up her eyes. But her smiled disappeard once she realized he asked news about her ex husband "I don't know, Your Grace. I think lady Alfonsina is in Genoa to solve some family matters. About her brother..I have no news of him, thank God. I heard he was sick of syphilis. Hopefully he is already in Hell.." She answered coldly and gulping a bit
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:44 pm

"Charles smiled faintly, impressed by her temper and honesty in speaking. He just nodded"

Ah...I understand. Well, maybe I'll send her a letter. Ehm...I wish you both a nice evening. My ladies...

"He bowed and walked away from them. He finally reached the table where the mysterious lady was sitting at and bowed at her"

Would you allow me this dance...Madame?

"He asked, noticing that she was talking with a strong french accent"

Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:11 pm

Margaret fell in a quick curtsy when the Duke left. She took a deep breath "I don't know why people still ask me news about...about that man!" She sighed turning towards Elizabeth with an aplogetic smile "Oh I'm sorry, honey. What were you saying?" She asked touching her arm softly
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Anne was wearing a green gown. She entered the hall with her ladies-in-waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Autumn Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Party
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next