The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Autumn Party

Go down 
+23
Francis Weston
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Philip of Bavaria
Elizabeth Blount
Margaery Tyrell
Blanche Rose Maslow
Anthony Lee
Nan Saville
Charlotte Rosenauer
Amelia Atwell
Mark Smeaton
Anne Boleyn
Elizabeth Seymour
Margaret Wyatt
Anthony Knivert
White Royalsun
Catherine Willoughby
Francis of Navarre
Katherine Tudor
Jane Parker
Justyne Desrosiers
Henry VIII of England
Charles Brandon
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Justyne Desrosiers
Countess of Bar-sur-Seine-Dame de Givry
Justyne Desrosiers

Autumn Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:00 pm

Justyne sees the king's closest friend coming towards her, she cannot imagine why he would wish to

speak to her. She knew all about him; he is called the "second king". She was most anxious to see

what he was like and if his reputation was deserved. He was one of the most handsome men that

she had ever seen but what was beneath his handsome face? What was he made of? She knew he

was loyal to his roi, was a champion in the tiltyard and moved from woman to woman like a bee

drinks the heady nectar of each beautiful flower. He could be friend or foe. She held out her  

delicate hand to him and looked into his mesmerizing, blue, eyes; one could lose themselves in such

eyes. She instantly felt the effect he had on women. He could be someone that helps her, or it

could just be one dance. She would make sure to make her heart as hard as stone around him.

She had a mission to accomplish and was not here to be another conquest for him, yet his smile

was dazzling." Merci your Grace, I would be honored to be your dance partner." He took her hand

and she immediately felt his strength as Charles Brandon, the duke of Suffolk led her to dance.  
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:53 pm

Anne Boleyn wrote:
Anne was wearing a green gown. She entered the hall with her ladies-in-waiting.
Henry was still talking with his sister when he saw Anne entering with her ladies and joining the dancefloor. He smiled, remembering all times Anne danced in front of him and with him

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:43 pm

Justyne Desrosiers wrote:
Justyne sees the king's closest friend coming towards her, she cannot imagine why he would wish to

speak to her. She knew all about him; he is called the "second king". She was most anxious to see

what he was like and if his reputation was deserved. He was one of the most handsome men that

she had ever seen but what was beneath his handsome face? What was he made of? She knew he

was loyal to his roi, was a champion in the tiltyard and moved from woman to woman like a bee

drinks the heady nectar of each beautiful flower. He could be friend or foe. She held out her  

delicate hand to him and looked into his mesmerizing, blue, eyes; one could lose themselves in such

eyes. She instantly felt the effect he had on women. He could be someone that helps her, or it

could just be one dance. She would make sure to make her heart as hard as stone around him.

She had a mission to accomplish and was not here to be another conquest for him, yet his smile

was dazzling." Merci your Grace, I would be honored to be your dance partner." He took her hand

and she immediately felt his strength as Charles Brandon, the duke of Suffolk led her to dance.  
"Charles kissed gently her hand and brought her at the center of dancefloor. As music started, they bowed each other and started to dance"

I guess you already know who I am, Madame. May I know the name of such delicious creature I'm dancing with?

"He smiled noticing how beautiful she was"

Back to top Go down
Justyne Desrosiers
Justyne Desrosiers

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:08 am

"Oui your Grace, I am Justyne Desrosiers,Countess of Bretagne and am deeply honored to have

this dance with you. It seems you are as light on your feet as any Frenchman.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 7:36 am

Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Margaret fell in a quick curtsy when the Duke left. She took a deep breath "I don't know why people still ask me news about...about that man!" She sighed turning towards Elizabeth with an aplogetic smile "Oh I'm sorry, honey. What were you saying?" She asked touching her arm softly

I looked at Margaret with sympathetic eyes Do not let it ruin your night personally your vile ex husband should be beheaded and I am saying no more on this subject. Now tell me everything new that is happening with sir lee I drank my luke warm wine and went and got her a fruit juice Afterwards I will give you an update about me I fear I have done something terrible to the count
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 5:08 pm

"Oui your Grace, I am Justyne Desrosiers,Countess of Bretagne and am deeply honored to have

"Charles laughed"

Oh...I just do my best, Madame Justyne. What brings you at english court?

"He asked following carefully dance's steps"
Back to top Go down
Mark Smeaton
Musician
Mark Smeaton

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:30 pm

Mark noticed lady Anne she was the rarest jewel amongst them all placing his violin to one side he approached her kissing her hand as he bowed before her lady Anne may I have the honor in having the first dance with you.

Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:34 pm

Anne was watching people on the dancefloor. She bowed to Henry with a smile and she noticed Master Smeaton. Her sweet musician. She smiled and rolled her eyes

"Master Smeaton! It's nice to see you!"
Back to top Go down
Jane Parker
Lady-in-waiting
Jane Parker

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:08 pm

Jane smiled happily as she watched the beautiful colours. She was looking forward to dancing. She knew how much Anne enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Margaret fell in a quick curtsy when the Duke left. She took a deep breath "I don't know why people still ask me news about...about that man!" She sighed turning towards Elizabeth with an aplogetic smile "Oh I'm sorry, honey. What were you saying?" She asked touching her arm softly
I looked at Margaret with sympathetic eyes Do not let it ruin your night personally your vile ex husband should be beheaded and I am saying no more on this subject. Now tell me everything new that is happening with sir lee I drank my luke warm wine and went and got her a fruit juice Afterwards I will give you an update about me I fear I have done something terrible to the count
Margaret smiled squeezing her hand softly "Sir Anthony asked me permission to court me! Do you know what this means? That he is truly interested in me. Just..he just finds hard accepting my previous marriage.." She sighed but she changed her expression after Elizabeth's last comment "You did..what? What's happened to the Count?"
Back to top Go down
Amelia Atwell
Duchess of Wiltshire
Amelia Atwell

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:41 am

I was back at court and was invited to an the Autumn festivities. There were so many new faces I had suddenly become nervous. Taking a goblet of wine from a passing servant, I drank it down hoping it would help calm my nerves as I made my way around the room.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:09 am

Anthony Knivert wrote:
Me and my wife, were invited at the party, and so we decided to go.

Before entering the room, I stopped my wife "I have something for you" the I looked at her face smiling "A ring, as a sign of my love..." kissing her in the forehead "Never forget  that...ok"

"Let's go now"
and I winked
She put the finishing touches on her gown, a deep sapphire to complement her eyes. When her husband gave her the unexpected, yet beautiful gift, she could not stop smiling. She gently slid it onto her slender finger and kissed him."It is absolutely lovely, my dear Anthony. Of course, I shall always remember your love for me, and I hope you will always know mine."

She felt like a queen as she entered the hall with her husband.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Margaret smiled squeezing her hand softly "Sir Anthony asked me permission to court me! Do you know what this means? That he is truly interested in me. Just..he just finds hard accepting my previous marriage.." She sighed but she changed her expression after Elizabeth's last comment "You did..what? What's happened to the Count?"
Smiling I gently took Margaret to one side You see I knew that things would go ahead with you two how did he ask you was it romantic I smiled up at her wanting to know everything
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:24 pm

Margaret let Elizabeth leading her on the other side of the hall and she giggled "Oh yes..it was so romantic. He gave me as gift some rose turkish delights, they have rose water in them. And after that he asked me to become my suitor. Do you think..he has serious intentions with me?" She asked hopefully
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:41 pm

My eyes grew with excitement A present well it certainly sounds sweet in both senses no bedding before marriage I said in a playful tone my cheeks beaming from side to side That I do not know your relationship slash courtship is a very personal thing but I will always be here for you and what do these tukish things taste like has he been their?
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Nan walked into great hall for autumun party. She was feeling quite tired but she had to come here because King asked her to. She grabbed a glass of water and looked for a quite place to have a seat.
Back to top Go down
Justyne Desrosiers
Justyne Desrosiers

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:17 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:

"Charles laughed"

Your Grace, I have distant relatives here in England who are trying to help me. I have recently become a widow and it seems everyone is after my land and titles. My husband's family and the neighboring Duchies. I need to have Roi François to correct the wrong that has been done to me. So in the mean time I am enjoying your festivities and if I so happen to make friends to help me with Roi François; that would make me forever grateful.

Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:50 pm

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
My eyes grew with excitement A present well it certainly sounds sweet in both senses no bedding before marriage I said in a playful tone my cheeks beaming from side to side That I do not know your relationship slash courtship is a very personal thing but I will always be here for you and what do these tukish things taste like has he been their?
Margaret giggled again blushing a bit "Oh I haven't tasted them, yet. I just hope I am not putting my heart in wrong hands again. But tell me about yourself. What's new?" She asked with excitement and shining eyes
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Nan Saville wrote:
Nan walked into great hall for autumun party. She was feeling quite tired but she had to come here because King asked her to. She grabbed a glass of water and looked for a quite place to have a seat.
Henry saw Anne dancing with a man. Probably the new musician he heard talking about. While musicians were playing a volta, he saw Nan Saville entering the Hall. He knew she was far from court, that's why he asked her presence there. He smiled and called her

Lady Nan! Would you please to make me happy joining my table?

At the same time, he noticed that Charles finished his dance with a lady and gestured him to come too

Back to top Go down
Mark Smeaton
Musician
Mark Smeaton

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:41 am

Anne Boleyn wrote:
Anne was watching people on the dancefloor. She bowed to Henry with a smile and she noticed Master Smeaton. Her sweet musician. She smiled and rolled her eyes

"Master Smeaton! It's nice to see you!"
Mark embraced anne with a hug spinning her around a bit he had already greeted her formally with no one even noticing so he thought nothing of it.

Lady Anne do you always bring the sun with you or does it simply worship you like I do! As I am in such raised spirits I believe you owe me a dance my lady..

With his hand outstretched and after the second time of asking he waited for her to give him a reply. Smiling showing of his still white teeth unlike some he noticed how divided the court was not everyone favourited the lovely lady Anne and it started to notice he hoped that if Anne ever needed a friend then she might consider mark as a loyal one at that. Until that day he kept on smiling just for her not wanting to bring any unhappiness to her.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 4:38 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:

"Charles laughed"

Your Grace, I have distant relatives here in England who are trying to help me. I have recently become a widow and it seems everyone is after my land and titles. My husband's family and the neighboring Duchies. I need to have Roi François to correct the wrong that has been done to me. So in the mean time I am enjoying your festivities and if I so happen to make friends to help me with Roi François; that would make me forever grateful.

"Charles listened her carefully. After making her turn around herself he met her eyes again"

Oh...King Francis and I are good friends. The King sent me in France several times in the past. I'm sorry for your husband. But...if I can do something for you, don't hesitate to ask. Francis is a good man and he won't refuse me a favour. Especially if this is about a beautiful lady...

"He smiled and once the music stopped everyone clapped around them. He bowed to greet her but he took her hand once more time and kissed it"

Thank you for allowing me this honour, Madame. Hope you'll remain in England enough. I'd like to meet you again...

"Once finished his sentence he noticed Nan in the Hall and also the King, who was clearly requiring his presence. Then he walked quickly towards Royal Table smiling at Nan while walking. He bowed"

Your Majesty...

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 6:53 pm

Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Margaret giggled again blushing a bit "Oh I haven't tasted them, yet. I just hope I am not putting my heart in wrong hands again. But tell me about yourself. What's new?" She asked with excitement and shining eyes
i moved in a little closer I had certainly picked the wrong place for a discussion like this I think that if Sir lee had bad hands he would of used them by now or am I begin naive in saying that I sighed hoping that this man was the one for her well I have managed to finally catch up with my brother Edward
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Margaret noticed she was lowering her voice, so she decided to do the same "Your brother..really? I never met him, but I heard he is a gentleman. Is it true that he is officially engaged?" She asked curiously wanting to learn more about him
Back to top Go down
Anthony Lee
Knight
Anthony Lee

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:25 am

Anthony had not seen Margaret in awhile he noticed her talking intently with a fair hair lady his glance was on Margaret the entire time from across the room
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Margaret Wyatt wrote:
Margaret noticed she was lowering her voice, so she decided to do the same "Your brother..really? I never met him, but I heard he is a gentleman. Is it true that he is officially engaged?" She asked curiously wanting to learn more about him
I didn't know what to make of her bold statement I was angry all this time and she had never asked before Yes he is engaged to Anne Stanhope she is a duchess are you sure you're not mistaken with the womanizer Thomas? I also have two other brothers Anthony and henry, henry is training to become an politician he would do better here at court I think or as my farther would say to better your marriage and such. Coming to think of it my farther was a diplomat and he fought alongside the king and Charles brandon in France but why he wants my brother's to be successful and not me well its beyond me really is I said the last bit mockingly about myself taking another drink ready to speak again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Party   Autumn Party - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Party
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next