The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Castel Nuovo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juana of Aragon
Queen of Naples and Jerusalem
Juana of Aragon

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 7:17 pm

Castel Nuovo 5388013748_c3572ff871_b
Castel Nuovo 2894812259_403cd070d2_b
Castel Nuovo 62bb7a4acdf9c242792efd42d0030a96
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 7:40 pm

Juana had ruled Naples and Taranto as her given blood right as the granddaughter of Alfonso II of Naples, The King himself named and proclaimed her his heir. She had married Gerome Dudley and together they were named as the future King and Queen of Naples and Taranto, Juana knew Taranto was part of Naples's Kingdom and Juana sat there on the throne beside her husband Gerome Dudley, she held in her arms the Princess Emma, her youngest daughter and smiled with joy, her grandfather was dead and as was her uncles, she lived under the guidance of her grandmother who was very elderly. Juana was regent of Naples and Taranto now as it's Princess.

A guest then arrived from France, looking up "Your highness" she say to him noticing he was the Prince, Henry of France. "Welcome to Naples." she commented with a kind smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 6:11 am

As i arrived in Naples i am greeted by the queen and i dismount my horse and speak with her.

"Your majesty it is a pleasure to be here.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 8:51 am

Juana looked at his highness with a kind gesture toward him "I trust you've traveled far indeed, and that you've don3 so safely." she commented "you must be exhausted or even hungry. would you like some refreshments your highness?" she ask him kindly, she didn't leave Italy often
Castel Nuovo 151094
"Now tell me, what might Naples and I do for you?, I am certain you come for a purpose indeed." she say in a polite manner toward him, she had her servants bring them food and wine.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 7:58 am

"I would love some refreshments my lady and yes i came to visit Italy and i was wondering if i could see my future wife her for she is Italian
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 2:44 am

Juana sat there looking at his highness and addressed his desires listening to what he had to say, she kindly had food and wine served to him, meat, cheese and the finest of food served so he may choose which he desired most. "of course, Lady Medici I believe her name is, Catherine de Medici" she say in a calm tone of voice "She would be in Florence your highness, but I can send for her a letter to summon her to Naples if you like" she offer him kindly.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2017 5:43 am

"Please do send for her if you do not mind my lady and thank you for your hospitality.
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 3:47 pm

Juana looked at this man in front of her and turned to her messenger "send a letter to the Medici, kindly request the Princess be brought here"she says and they obeyed at once leaving. she looked at her guest "I will try my best to see that her highness comes but I cannot promise these things, after all the medici often do things there own way" she hoped he would understand.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 12:16 pm

I understand my lady and i must say you have a wonderful kingdom. I hope to be a good king for France one day
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 10:51 pm

Juana smiled at the Prince of France with a kind smile toward him "Thank you your highness, I hope to live up to my grandfather's reputation as a strong ruler myself, that I may even make my family proud one day as Queen myself. I have only just become Queen when my uncle the King died without a heir to succeed him and well to prevent enemies from seizing the throne, and my home I knew it was my duty to do what must be done to protect Naples and it's surrounding kingdoms from threats." she says in a calm manner "It certainly was not a easy decision, I had not thought myself to be Queen before but the council urged me to the throne."
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 9:16 pm

"I am certain that you will make a fantastic queen for Italy your majesty.
I can assure you when i become king you will have the support of France by your side as after all i am destined to marry Catherine of Medici who is Italian
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 12:49 am

Juana was happy to hear this Prince of France was kindly on her side "That is most wonderful to hear, As France had been at odds with Naples for so long, they even aided along with Spain once to take it." she frowned "But I am most glad you agree to support Naples and end this rivalry between our families, I would be most grateful for your support as King of France when such a day comes and I will look forward to these promises kept." she tells him "In keeping your promises, I will gladly share my support with yourself as King, and I congratulate you on this marriage, The Medici family are a very proud family, you must feel fortunate indeed and most blessed to have such a chaste bride as your first wife."
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 12:23 pm

"I do find Catherine most wonderful and i am happy to be marrying her.
I feel like all of the things that have happened between our countries should be put right and when i am king i would support you and would expect your support in wars against Spain
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 4:49 pm

"I was always one who had not liked wars, so many lives are lost and for what. But I will do my best in my own support for your highness when your King, you have my support already and Spain's monarchs being cousins of myself I never agreed with there behavior toward my family. I hope these matters can be resolved between us working together. I want Naples to be strong again once more and independent like it once was when my grandfather was King"
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2018 12:20 pm

You can always rely on French support to your kingdom when i am king and Naples i just know will grow in strength once more
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 5:09 am

"I am most grateful to know I have someone I can trust, my husband and I we need allies for our kingdom and he is a good man and my king consort, it was a desire of mine, he is the Duke of Northumberlands brother." she says "we also have many children together, perhaps you may have knowledge of alliances for me to have arranged marriages to, French nobles perhaps?" she looked right into his eyes while speaking with him.
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 5:10 pm

"I shall look into the matter of available French suitors to bolster an alliance.

You know you will always have my support.

What sort of nobles were you looking for majesty?"
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 5:14 pm

Juana had looked at the Prince of France and given him a warm smile "There is many ideas I have in mind, perhaps a cousin, a Bourbon maybe or someone in Brittany or Anjou, I suppose any noble of strong noble birth standing would be worthy and I trust your judgement, Maybe I shall come to France myself for a visit your highness, my son John is now grown much in age as well as my son Ferdinand in which whom needs a bride, Ferdinand is mine and my husband's eldest son and child"
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 8:20 pm

I listened carefully as she spoke.

"Perhaps you would care to return to France with me my lady and your children. There are many fine French lords and ladies for your son too."
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Juana looked at the Prince of France who was being most kind toward her and smiled at him "I would be most honored to come to France with you. You are probably right, there is so many opportunities and options to choose from. Unless perhaps these nobles will come to Italy as well maybe, but I would be happy to come with you and form alliances with France your highness"
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 7:29 am

I smile back at the young queen.

"An excellent t choice your majesty. We can leave as soon as your Grace is ready and in France i can show you the beauty of my kingdom and you i am sure will enjoy your time there too my lady."
Back to top Go down
Juana of Aragon
Juana of Aragon

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 2:11 pm

Juana was indeed rather beautiful and a smile formed her lips toward him "Your highness is very kind, I cannot wait to see France. I must say it has been a desire of mine a long time to see it, it would be such a adventure for me." she says to him "Thank you your highness, We can perhaps leave tomorrow, and you may get all the rest you need for the travels home." she thought for a moment "on second thought, I just remembered I have matters to attend to in England your highness, I will write to you when I am to come to France. I hope you understand."

Juana then rises from her chair looking at her highness, she then prepares for her journey to England where she meets lord Thomas Cromwell while making alliances with England
https://thetudorsworld.yetkinforum.com/t509-corridor
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 8:14 pm

[color=#ff4500]"I understand totally my lady i shall indeed look forward to your letter and may i wish you a safe journey to England."[color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Castel Nuovo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castel Nuovo   Castel Nuovo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castel Nuovo
Page 1 of 1