The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Isabella's Chambers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

Isabella's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Isabella's Chambers   Isabella's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 6:07 pm

Isabella's Chambers Premazzi%2BBedroom%2BEmpress%2BMarie%2BA.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Isabella's Chambers   Isabella's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2019 10:21 pm

I had arrived in Sweden as i was visiting the country that i loved so much and i was meeting with the princess Isabella and i sent word ahead to her that i would be arriving at the chambers.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Isabella's Chambers   Isabella's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 2:45 am

Isabella was in her bedroom brushing through her long brown hair which drag very long past her waist, glancing over a servant walked in telling her that a guest arrived to see her, curious as to who it was she nodded "Of course, let them in" she says looking toward the door seeing the guest enter the room after allowing them to come in

Isabella's Chambers 7e3100469ff6810b12bdf1fa709cbe5c

her eyes looked curiously at the woman wondering who they were and she places the brush down on the dresser.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Isabella's Chambers   Isabella's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 8:23 am

I entered the chambers and i curtsied to the young princess.

"Good day princess i am Isabella​ of Austria a princess of Spain and i admire the beautiful kingdom of Sweden and i have come to visit my lady and may i say that you have a wonderful bedchamber here and you are a beautiful princess too" i say as i rise from my curtsy
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Isabella's Chambers   Isabella's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2019 3:25 pm

Isabella Vasa had listened what was said to her and smiled kindly at the woman "Thank you, Drottningholm has always been my favorite place to be, Stockholm is lovely too." she told the woman kindly "Your compliments are kind, many say I look like my mother."
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Isabella's Chambers   Isabella's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2019 7:18 am

I smile towards the young princess.

"This palace is indeed very beautiful your highness and all the nice items around the palace add to it as well.

I have seen portraits of your mother and you are indeed very alike my lady"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Isabella's Chambers   Isabella's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2019 3:49 am

Isabella couldn't help but smile at the woman "I wish though I knew her better, but alas I have never known her or my father at all" she told the Princess in front of her "Now my brother is the King and I'm the youngest of all my siblings and a twin." she pauses for a moment "And you, you are a Princess of Spain? What is it like in Spain? I'm sure it is much much warmer then the frigid air of Sweden"
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Isabella's Chambers   Isabella's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 12:15 pm

"I am indeed a princess of Spain as is my sister who is princess of Castile. My brother Charles is Holy Roman Emperor as well as king of Spain. Spain is indeed warm but at times I would like it to be cooler" She said to the princess.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Isabella's Chambers   Isabella's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2019 6:08 pm

"it must be exciting to have a Emperor for a brother your highness and such powerful monarchs as family. My own family there rule is new and my brother Gustav is the first Vasa king of our bloodline. I know I'm sure I'll be expected to carry on the bloodline further myself someday when my brother decides to have me married off" Isabella told her and smiled but Hope's she can choose her own husband.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Isabella's Chambers   Isabella's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 6:04 pm

I listened to the young princess.
"It is and I did not tell you it is actually my brother Ferdinand who is emperor. He controls many lands. Your family must be honoured to be able to rule here. I my lady wish to choose my own husband too but it will probably be my brother's choice"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

PostSubject: Re: Isabella's Chambers   Isabella's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2019 3:58 am

"My brother will probably force me a arranged marriage without a doubt, but I can only hope he can find me someone who will be a kind husband, I don't think i'd ever forgive if I was given a unkind husband who would lay his hands on me" Isabella listens as she spoke of her family "Spain is a strong ally to have, and your brother being Emperor you must feel fortunate for it. Although I wouldn't know how i'd feel if any of my own brothers was a emperor, but at the same time a King and Emperor are nearly as equally in rank I suppose. my own family is fortunate to rule in Sweden, We endured a lot in our years and I know we are stronger when we are together. I love my family very much." she smiled a little when thinking of her family but hoped to start a family of her own one day.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Austria
Princess of Spain
Isabella of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Isabella's Chambers   Isabella's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 12:31 pm

"You will be married to a suitable and very wealthy husband my lady. I would think a marriage with a Spanish prince or Duke would be a perfect alliance especially with an emperor on thr throne.

I am like you my lady very caring and love my family very much. Having problems with my mother's treatment though at the moment"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isabella's Chambers   Isabella's Chambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isabella's Chambers
Page 1 of 1