The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Elizabeth's Chambers

Go down 
+2
Thomas Howard
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

Elizabeth's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:35 am

I ask the servant to let me in to see my wife in her chambers.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 10:46 am

"How are you my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 8:18 pm

Well my dear how are you?

I had ordered for her chambers to look nice on her return.

Do you like them Elizabeth?
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 12:54 am

*I entered my room to see Thomas* I am quite well dear husband. I like you for this I love it very much.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 12:19 pm

I am pleased and now I cannot wait to be promoted to a member of the royal family when my niece becomes queen.

Should we not talk about oyr family and what about finding Jenny and Anne Rose Howard husbands?

I smile at her a get out of my pocket a new box of jewels for her containing diamonds rubies pearls and her favourites sapphires, plus many more.

I look at her.

A gift for you mu dear wife hope you like them.
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 6:02 pm

Thomas what if this does not come to pass. You want to be a part of the royal family so much. And what about Jenny and Anne Rose do you think that they will marry upstanding gentleman. Please don't pin all of your hope on this and this alone. If it does not happen then what. What would this do to you when you are not in the royal family the way you wish to be.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 7:39 pm

Trust me Elizabeth I believe it will haopen soon and then I shallraise us higher than we are already and will give my daughters great estates and wealth and wonderful marriages and why would you think it will not happen. Do you like the jewels.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 4:56 pm

I go to my wife's chambers to inform her that I would be departing for war representing England in Naples after she has called for help.
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 2:47 am

Thomas *hold on to his shoulders* why are so intent on being in the royal family especially as a queen. Stop this don't build your hopes up on these marriages. These jewels are wonderful and I thank you very much but are they for me to feel better about these marriages. Thomas I want you to be careful when you go to war in Naples. *she holds him tight and kiss him on his cheek* I truly love you
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 5:15 am

I will be careful my dear wife and look after the estate while I am away and Jenny has returned so why not speak with her.
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 5:57 pm

Please dear Thomas don't relay on this. The chamber is so beautiful and I thank you for all that you do for me but this for us. Not for getting into the royal family. To see Jenny will be wonderful I have not seen her in a while. Be safe my love
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 4:57 am

I will and Jenny will see you soon you can always send for her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 5:21 pm

Mary finally arrived at Whitehall and she didn't want to go to her room so she went straight to her mother's room instead then knocked softly on the door. "Mother, its Mary."
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 4:32 am

*She ask the servant to answer the door. She looks around and she sees her daughter Mary* Hello dear Mary how are you. *kisses her on her cheek* You look so beautiful. Your father would like to see him. So I am glad to go with you to see him.
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 7:05 pm

Mary smiled and kissed her mother's cheek then stepped into the room as her mother spoke Mary looked at her in confusion. "Father is coming with to meet who? Mother, who are we meeting?"
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 2:40 am

I am glad that you are here and your father shall be here soon as will your sisters. Your father would like to discuss something with you both. Don't be nervous we just would like to talk to you. I have missed you both. *held and kissed you * You both are my love *smiled*
Back to top Go down
Anne Rose Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Anne Rose Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 11:57 am

I arrive at my mother's chambers exhausted after a three day journey from were I was staying.

" I have arrived dear mother as I was summoned and am really tired after a long journey.

I turn and look at my sister: Hello Mary how are you?

Mother what did you want to talk to me about?
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 9:47 pm

Your father sent me notice for us to meet him here with Jenny. So I thought that we can stay together and talk. I am sorry for being away from you all but I am happy to be with each other again. I love you all so much. You have both grown into such beautiful young women. *Gave them both a hug and a kiss*
Back to top Go down
Mary Howard
Duchess of Richmond
Mary Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 2:14 am

Mary could not remember the last time she had seen Anne. "Anne you love so beautiful, you must show me how to do my hair like yours." Mary said as she smiled at her then she hugged their mother back.
Back to top Go down
Anne Rose Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Anne Rose Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 4:43 am

I am happy to be here at last with my family.

My hair is fairly straight forward come and sit I shall do yours the same.

I hug my mother back and then start on my sisters hair.
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 8:00 pm

*It was taking a very long to come here with Jenny as he he said that he would.
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 8:04 pm

Darling Mary, and Jenny are with me at my chambers where are you. Where are you, we are worried.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 6:54 am

I am outside my wife's chambers and I am in a mood and angry.

I come in and shout at the maid. "Girl get me some ale now hurry up"!.

Last edited by Thomas Howard on Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenny Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Jenny Howard

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 7:02 am

I go into my mother's chambers as ordered by my father worried about his temper towards his sister.

"Dear mother I am here now how are you?
I turn to look at my sisters: It has been quite some time has it not sisters how are you both?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth's Chambers   Elizabeth's Chambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth's Chambers
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next