The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Emilie nodd, a serious air on her face, thinking that the fact that she stand by Anne's side isn't the result of a choice but have go as an evidence and that Catherine's attitude with her is for a big part responsable of it .

Indeed, but anyway, she don't matter for me and I prefer to think to goods friends like you !

She smile softly.

I am glad to hear it, I wish you all the happiness of the world, keep me informed about how your relationship with him evoluate. I think too that the two of us are the happier ladies of this court ! and that in the future, once married and having children, we will be even more happy !

She glance to her daughter and see her still picking up flowers and also a bit of grass .

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:12 pm

I smiled softly to her.

''I will tell you keep you informed about everything,but also that means for you too..''

then I looked at her sadly.

''I forgot to tell you that last time when we were together Cordelia saw as and left palace...I don't know what to do with her anymore,he thinks that it is the best if I give her more time but I am not sure if that is the best thing to do.Anyway he told me that he will talk with her and it's very nice of him.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:04 pm

Emilie giggle and answer her.

Of course, I am going to keep you informed too.

After having learn about Cordelia's behaviour, Emilie sigh, annoyed by her behaviour.

I find her very selfish and immature, I can see clearly in her game : she is jealous of you because you are going to marry the man that she lusted after, and because you please to him more than she ever did, so she try to waste the things between you and him, by despite.
She know very well that you feel guilty about it and she use it because since herself isn't happy with it, she don't want you for be happy either, but you deserve fully all this happiness that happen to you, you are so kind and you has been single for so many years and had probably even lost the hope to make a good marriage some day.
And for god sake, nothing happened between them aside a kiss and nothing would had happen of more because he obvioiusly wasn't amourously nor sexually interested in her, in more she is still very young and she have years before her for make a good marriage at her turn, so you shouldn't feel guily of anything and don't let her waste your happiness.
Sorry if I can seem rude to her, I know that you do like her, but I adore you, my dear friend and I want your happiness above all and I can't stand that anyone could use your good heart for try to make you suffer.

She smile and nodd.

It's a good thing that he care of it, indeed I think that it's to him to talk with her about it. If I was in his shoes, I would tell her openly that he wasn't in love with her and apologize for having act in a way that could have make her believe that he was and he would try to make her understand that you hadn't stole her anything since it's your brother who have decide on this marriage and that it's time for her to move on.

She glance to her daughter who is pick up a flower, that she add to the bouquet that she hold in her other hand, smiling, then look around and is attracted by the fresh grass near of the shore and propose to Mary in smiling.

How about sitting on the grass, under a tree ?, rather than remain stand up !
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:48 pm

I nodded sadly and wiped away a tear that was trickling down my cheek.

''I love her very much and her jealousy breaks my heart she even don't want to talk with me.Of course she know that I find myself responsible for her unhappiness,I should propose to my brother that she was better for him,to stand up for her but I didn't..I was to scared to say anything to him and yes I lose hope long time ago that I will be married one day again.''

I looked at her, shocked.

''What kiss? I don't know anything about it,he never told me that he kissed her...''

I squeezed her hand sadly.

''It is alright,you are just being a good friend...I also sometimes think that she is selfish and spoiled to much for that I am guilty....Yes it is good thing that he care but what if he is not honest and have feelings for her?to make her understand that it will be something new,she never listen and always think that she is right and that we all want to make her suffer.''

I smiled, nodding slowly.

''Oh I was thinking to ask you the same thing,yes I would love that''

Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Emilie huge her tenderly.

Sh sh Mary, don't cry, please, I don't want for being sad where the time of your happiness is begining. You aren't responsable of her unhappiness, it's wrong, it's what she want you for trust and feel, but it's wrong and no you shouldn't ever had propose it to you brother, you are a perfect match for him and will be a excellent wife, while she is far too young and immature for marry. Think to your happiness, Mary, you will have everything you have ever want to have and you deserve it.

She bite her lips, realizing that Mary don't knowed.

Oh sorry, I think you did know, everyone know about it around court, SHE did kiss him before everyone in the great hall. But don't give it too much importance because it was before your brother have arrange your marriage and I really don't think that it meant anything.

She release her, take her head and squeeze it.

Mary, please, stop to feel guilty for everything about her, I rather think that she is bittered by the fact that as illegitime daughter, she have grow up far from court and she seem to want to get all that she want because she considere that it's due to her.

Emilie shake her head.

I seen them from far at the period before the marriage was arranged, I really don't seen something that looked like love, you should ask him because it's important point, but I really don't think he did have amourous feelings for her.

She sigh.

I know, she probably will not listen indeed, it will not be easy for him, she is very immature and she try to make people feel guilty once she don't get her way, so I think you shouldn't pay too much attention to her reactions because it's exactly what she want because then she win.

She smile happily, hold her arm and lead her until under a tree where she sat by her side in the soft grass, Olympe turn to them and smile, coming closer with her bouquet, Emilie in seeing her and turn to Mary.

Isn't it a wonderful place ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:36 am

I wiped the tears from my eyes and said.

''Forgive me Emilie...Oh how can I think of my happiness when people that I love are so unhappy...i do think that she is to young for marriage but still it breaks my heart every time when I remember that I will marry man that she love.i don't think that my happy time will come soon with everything that is happening here I glad if I feel happy just for one second.''

I nodded sadly.

''It is fine I would certainly soon found out about it...I am glad that I hear that from you but if that do not mean any thing why he didn't told me?You are right I need to ask him even if I fear of his response I deserve to know and the pain and trouble will stop when I find out the truth''

I sat under the tree along with Emilie and smiled when Olympe came near to us.

''it is wonderful and very peaceful place...When I was young this was one of my favorite place'''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:40 am

She smile to her softly.

There is no need to apologize, my dear. I understand that you can feel bad to be so happy when people around you are unhappy, but it's not because they are unhappy that you have to be unhappy too, at the contrary, if you want to can help these people, you have to be strong and happy if you want to can bring them some happiness.

Thinking to Margaret, she feel sad for her, conscious of the gravity of her case.

Margaret really need our love and support and more you will be happy, more you will be able to help her, but about Cordelia ... I think she mostly is eager of attention and overreact emotionally for get it, , so I think that you hadn't to worry too much about her, she don't seem that bad and will be allright.
If she really was unhappy, she would accept your help and love, she just want to make you feel bad for avenge because you will marry a man she lusted after, it's all, it's feminine jealousy.
I think you should let her some time for move on and change of behaviour with you and in the meanwhile remain away from her, because there is nothing you can do with her anyway, and above all think to your own happiness and to the happiness that you can bring to other people around you.

Emilie nodd, feeling worried about how she can feel and could imagine from it.

Yes, it's better it's me who told you then, but really, I don't think it's meant anything, you know there is young people who kiss each others everyday, without having amourous feelings nor being really together, just flirting a bit for fun.
I think that since she had succed in getting his attention and developp a good friendship with him, she have get fascinated by him, it happen to many young girls to get fascinated by older men, so she have try to seduce him for get even more attention and discover love, but I don't think that she had really deep love for him.
And himself, well he is a man and you know how men are, they rarely refuse a lady's attention, especially if she is young and pretty, in more she is his friend and he probably wanted make pleasure to her.
For me there wasn't real love in it, but anyway, you are totally right about asking him, I think that honesty is the most important basement of marriage, you can't start it on misunderstandings and secrets, just ask him and will see and I think that you will feel better after indeed.

She smile to her and squeeze her hands tenderly.

You how important your happiness is for me, my dear friend.

Her smile get wider as Olympe join them faster, standing between them and extend her the bouquet.

C'est pour vous, maman.

Emilie, endeared, take the bouquet and put her arm around her daughter waist.

[color=violet]Merci, mon ange, vous êtes adorable, elles sont très belles ces fleurs.[/collor]

She pull Olympe to her for kiss her cheek and the small girl fall on her chest playfully in laughing, Emilie laugh with her and hug her tenderly, feeling her heart full of joy, she kiss her forehead and Olympe straighten up sat astride on her laps and they both turn to Mary and Emilie answer her.

I understand you, it's peaceful place indeed, I feel very far of the palace here, I like countryside.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:25 pm

I nodded sadly,thinking about Margaret.

''Yes Margaret really need our love and support...When I am with her I try to stay happy and positive all the time pretending that everything is fine just to make her feel better.I think that you are right I need to give her more time ,if I continue with this we will only hurt each other more and it will not lead us nowhere''

I said sadly, looking at the lake.

''I think she fell in love with him when he save her,he was her hero and still is.I mean what lady would not feel in love with man who risk his life just to save her?But when I think about everything that she told me II can see that this is not real love she is more fascinated by him like I was in her age.Yes I do know man very well and maybe you are right but still I need to ask him and find out truth...Thank you Emilie,you are really wonderful friend.''

I smiled happily to Emilie and Olympe,seeing them happy make my heart warm.

''I like countryside too very much and you are right it feels like palace is far away that is why this place is wonderful''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:10 pm

Emilie nodd, a sad air on her face as she think to Margaret.

I understand, me too I try to positive the things for bring her some joy, it's the only thing I can do for her unfortunately. Yes, I really think it's the wiser thing to do, remain away from her, wait and maybe with time, she will gain some maturity, change of attitude and come back to you by herself.

She reflect, th air thoughtful.

Indeed, In her mind, he certainly is her hero indeed for having rescue her and she probably don't feel real love for him but mostly admiration and she probably wanted to get all his attention on her and so she have get jealous when with this marriage has been arranged. But well, let's hope that with time, she will move on. You are right, you should ask him anyway, so the things will be clear.

She giggle softly.

You hadn't to thank me, my dear and you are a wonderful friend too.

She smile happily.

Countryside, especially wild countryside, is wonderful, it make me forget all the problems and violences of this world, I do love to spend time in countryside as soon as possible. You know, Armand, my husband to be, adore countryside too and we yet project to spend time there, I look forward discovering Italian countryside.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:30 pm

I asked her sadly.

''Do you think that Margaret will be better?''

I sighed deeply.

''I will wait for her to move on and when she understand that I am not her enemy,she will come back by herself.''

I said,smiling happily.

''Oh yes countryside is wonderful place to forget all your troubles and every bad thing that is happening in this world.it is very magical and peaceful but I do not have very much time to spend in countryside like use too.I heard that Italian countryside is very beautiful I am sure that you will enjoy every second in Italian countryside along with him as you both have a passion for the same thing.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:28 pm

Emilie frown in hearing her question, feeling very worried for Margaret and sad at the idea that she could lost her, she would like to answer her, to believe that she will get better, but she don't want to lie to her friend.

Oh ... I would like to can answer yes, but the truth is that I don't know, Mary, unfortunately, there isn't signs of amelioration until now, at the contrary, since the first signs of this illness, her state have get worse constantly ...

Feeling about to cry and tell her fear, she take a deep inspiration for don't make Mary feel bad and try to remain positive.

But let's still hope that she will get better ... look at Anne Boleyn, she had get the sweat illness while this terrible epidemy that happened a few years ago, her state have fastly get very grave until being really close to the death, Linacre said to her family that there wasn't hope to save her and though her state have suddenly ameliorate and she have fastly and totally recover. So maybe God in His great goodness will decide to do a miracle for our Margaret too.

Emilie nodd.

Indeed and in the meanwhile, there is many nice people with whom you can spend good time, like your husband to be, Margaret and your brother and myself.

She smile, hugging Olympe tenderly.

Yes, myself, I have rarely the occasion to do it, but I like it very much. Indeed, in Armand's description, italian countryside seem magnificent and I look forward discover it with him, I will surely enjoy every second in the countryside and even everywhere else in Italy, as long as I am with him and Olympe, indeed he and I have many things in commun and it's probably what make the quality of our relationship.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:55 pm

My tears flowed down my face and told her gratefully.

''Thank you for being honest to me by telling me the truth even if I do know how bad is I need to her that for somebody else.I will never lose hope or stop praying the God to spear her and maybe like you said she would be miracle like Anne Boleyn.''

I nodded,smiling softly.

''You are right I am surrounded by good people like you, and I love everyone of you very much.''

I picked a flower next to me and I smelled it,feeling the sweet scent of violet.

''Yes for good relationship you need to have some things in common so it is not surprising that you too are getting along very well.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Emilie, moved and sad to see Mary crying put a hand on her shoulder tenderly in a attempt to comfort her, feeling her eyes too filling with tears.

Me either, I will never lost hope and I will continue to be there for her and pray god to save her, to do a miracle for her as he did for Anne.

She smile softly.

And I love you very much too, my dear friend.

Her arm around her daughter's waist, she hold the bouquet of wild flowers made by her daughter with her free hand and look with admiration, turn to her daughter and smile to her, then turn again to Mary and nodd.

Yes indeed, I am sure that I will be very happy with him because we do have some center of interest in commun, we also are diffrent on other points, the way he lead his life and sped his free time are different of ones that I had until now, but I has been fascinated by his universe and I feel the envy to discover it and follow him in his adventures and we have the same vision of love, marriage and family, and we have also about the same virtues and moral principles and it's very important for me too.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:00 pm

I wiped the tears,looking at her.

''Maybe God will listen to our prayers and save her.''

I smiled happily while she talk about her love.

''It is very good that two of you are having the same opinion on the important things in life,but also is good to have something different than you can discover new things and make new adventures with him... I am glad to see you so much in love and happy with a man who really desereve you.My dear friend you are the only reason why I still have hope in love and happiness.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:02 pm

She nodd, a grave air on her face, wishing with all her heart that Margaret will recover and be able to continue to live her young life.
She kiss Olympe's forehead, then turn to Mary, smile happily in thinking to Armand.

Yes indeed, I think that for lead a love life with someone, you need to have things in commun with him, especially about visions of love, morals and principles and differences on others points for discover another universe with him, share your interior worlds and so this love will be a endless and passionating adventure, it's how I see my love with Armand.

She reflect and add.

I am very happy of it, I have been as much deeply in love and symbiosis and harmony with anyone else. I has been in love with George Boleyn, but it was a youngness love, passionate and ephemerous as all the puppy love are, it wasn't at all something as deep as with Armand. I am sure that Armand is my soulmate, he is all that I awaite from a man, we are really made for each others and for live our life together, I have never been as sure of something like I am sure of it and I feel getting even more in love each day as I discover him more.

Feeling moved and touched deep in her heart up to tears by Mary's words, she put again her hand on her shoulder.

Oh Mary, my dear friend, I am touched beyound words by what you tell me, I am delighted that my love with Armand can make you trust in love and happiness and make you hope the same for yourself and I want you for still hope because I feel that, even if the beginings are a bit difficults, when you will have get to know each others better and avoid Cordelia intrusing in your story, you will find love and happiness too with your husband to be.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:48 pm

I smiled happily and said.

''George Boleyn was your first love and you will always remember that,but this now is your true love,he is your soulmate,the man who will make your dreams come true,to make you happy everyday and love you with all his heart...I'll be very pleased if I am a bit happy as you now.I must admit that I lost hope a long time ago,but now thanks to you,I will have my hope back.Yes I do need to stop thinking about Cordelia and maybe then I can find happiness.''

I squeezed her hand gently,smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:15 pm

Emilie listen her with a serious air, feeling moved and nodd.

You are right, I will never forget him especially for being Olympe's father and Armand is my true love, the one who really love me, my soulmate and the man with whom I want to spend each day of the rest of my life until my last breath and even after, forever.

She smile sofly.

tYou will be happy, my dear, I can feel it, if you want it and don't let anyone make you feel bad. I know that you had lost hope, but you see, now everything is possible and you are going to marry a man that you love, don't you ? Me too I had totally lost hope since a long time before my encounter with Armand, I don't trusted that I would encounter the man of my life and could make my life with him and now I believe that as long as you are alive, everything can happen.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:43 pm

I smiled happily.

''Yes he is Olympe's father and he will always be in your life,but Armand is the one who you love and want to spend rest of your life with him.I think that we all always remember our first love,even if was not happy and painful.Yes I have a strong feelings for him but it is not yet love.I agree with you as long we are alive we can be happy and make our dreams to come true.''

I said softly,looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Emilie smile to her softly.

Yes, sure, especially if as in my case, it has been serious and have last some time ... I understand, you need some time for get to know him better before to really feel love for him as myself for the king.

She nodd.

Yes, it's why you have to remain positive and enjoy fully each happiness possibility.

She turn to Olympe and cuddle with her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:47 pm

I smiled softly ,then I looked at her little seriously.

''I forgot to ask you about your letter to your mother...Did she answered on your last letter?''

I asked seriously,looking at her and Olympe.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Emilie smile happily and nodd.

Yes, I have justly recieve her answer yesterday, she want me for come to see her as soon as possible, I have yet answer that I am going to see her very soon, within a week. I am going to start to pack my luggages tomorrow, I will leave just a couple of day after Armand's departure. I look forward seeing her very soon.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:18 pm

I smiled softly,squeezing her hand gently.

''Oh that is wonderful news,it seams that soon everything will be perfect in your life.And I think that everything will be fine between you and your mother.Even if I will miss you,I am very happy that you will be with your family again''

I said happily.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:49 pm

She smile radiantly, feeling huge happiness as she realize how wonderful her life is being and could even get even better, with her mother and family's love.

Yes, I feel very happy , I hope that it will go well, anyway I feel enough strong and happy with his majesty and my daughter's love for any reaction she could have, the essential is to see her again and do my best for have her back in my life !

Feeling moved, she squeeze her hand softly.

I will miss you very much too, my dear friend, I will do my best for we remain always in contact with you, whatever will happen. I wish that you will have the same happiness as me, with your husband to be and the family that you are going to found together. You are the most kind, gracious and clever lady of this kingdhom and you also are very lovely, so just believe in yourself, be more self-confident and do everything for seduce him and gain his love, he will not be able to resist and will love you.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:59 pm

I smiled softly and said.

''Every thing will be fine but if something go wrong you will still have your daughter and his majesty.''

I nodded,looking at her.

''I will also try to remain in contact with you,no matter what will happen in the future...Oh thank you,Emilie for your kind words and I will listen your kind advice.''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:12 pm

She nodd.

Indeed, for the first time since I have lost contact with her, I feel enough strong for can bear it if ever it don't go well, probably because I am happier than ever, but of course I hope very much that it will go well.

She smile softly.

My words are sinceres, you really are and indeed you should follow my advice, because, it's only my point of view and maybe I am wrong, but I think that you are so modest and unpretentious that you lack a bit of self-confidence underestimate yourself, in being more sure of your charms, you will more easeky seduce your husband to be and gain his heart.

She turn at her daughter and rub her nose to hers playfully, then kiss her forehead, then turn again to Mary.

I have many things to discover of Italy and I look forward it very much, even if I will surely miss England and France. He have talk to me about their culinary specialities, it seem very exotique to me and I don't see how it can look like but I feel that it must be good.

She giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.   Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beautiful lake in the countryside, near to Hampton Court.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next