The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Suleyman's Study Room

Go down 
+8
Atmaca
Hurichan Sultan
Rumeysa Hatun
Hatice Sultan
Aybige Hatun
Pargali Ibrahim Pasa
Isabella Fortuna
Efsun Hatun
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:45 pm

Suleyman stopped working at her earrings and looked at her. He was trying to be serious but smiled

Uhm..I think it's difficult working with a beautiful lady on my desk. What if you wouldn't like my jewel?

He whispered with deep voice staring at her eyes
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:24 pm

I sat on the edge of his desk picking up the small jewels I chose amethyst for a reason it is very rare not many people like it. To me it is dark but the edges of it are light can you shape it into a smooth pearl drop. The tip of the stone shall hold the lighter elements of amethyst and the round curve at the bottom will hold the essence of the amethyst I could never not like an amethyst it's a single stone that stands alone without having to be surround by diamonds. I dropped the jewels back into his hand and closed them You are like a midnight blue that stone would work well for your eyes as for your deep voice that is a seduction.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:46 pm

Suleyman looked at his closed hand holding amethyst. He smiled raising his eyes to her

I promise that I shall turn this stone in a very rare and beautiful jewel for you. I don't make jewels to everyone. Only few girls really deserve them. And you're one of them, Rumeysa. A special one..

He whispered. And for a moment his face was very close to hers
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:00 pm

My eye's gleamed I liked it when he called me special I gently pressed my lips to his just to see if their was a spark of passion between us. [i]I know I am special you have made me feel special and I have no doubt about you're crafty hands. If I kissed you would you be mad? I feared to displease him trying to contain these new feelings he had awoken within me was hard I wanted him to feel them.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:16 am

Suleyman closed his eyes once she pressed softly her lips against his. She had a lovely taste. But he tried not to show his pleasure, fearing to scare her or to make her feel uncomfortable again. He smiled

If you kissed me..I would be happy. Do you really think I could be mad at you, Rumeysa?

He whispered while their lips were still so close
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:14 pm

I was waiting for his kiss but it did not happen his facial expression said yes but his lips just smiled I frowned moving of his desk I walked around to the front of his desk perching myself on the edge. I have never kissed a man before inside I feel very confident about kissing you like a phoenix rising in me waiting to shed her ashes of virginity. Gently I pulled his face towards me as I gently begun to move my lips against his my eyes open watching his
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:38 am

Suleyman hold gently her face and kissed her back. He kissed her softly. Smiling and gasping, he moved his lips towards her neck kissing it slowly

Don't be scared, Rumeysa. If I could, I would kiss you all night. Again and again. You're my beautiful phoenix. Anka kuşu..this could be your new name. If you want one..

He said raising up his glance to her
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:18 am

Smiling I made the bold move of placing myself in his lap facing him my legs on either side of his. Then what is stopping you from kissing me all night. A new name so far in my 16 years on this earth I have been named Nadia then Rumeysa and now you have picked a truly beautiful and unique name for me Anka Kuşu but what can I call you apart from Sultan,Sultanim,Hunkarim,Suleyman and Padisha! I shall think long and hard about a name for you one that only I will know I accept Anka Kuşu as my new name. I was eager to stir up his hunger for my kisses but I was to busy gazing at his facial features mainly his blue eyes. I was also eager for him to reveal his naked chest to me so that I could be skin to skin with him a fear rising that I was not ready to see his most intimate part and telling myself that I could not or would not fall in love with him ever.... So I thought
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:35 am

Suleyman gasped as she sat on his lap. He didn't know why, but his heart started racing faster. The urge to kiss her and take her was strong inside him. He smiled cupping her face with his strong hands

You may call me as you wish, Rumeysa. Just kiss me..

Without waiting for an answer he placed his lips on hers again. He closed his eyes enjoying her taste. But he knew she was still untouched. So he acted as gently as he could
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:59 pm

I moved the top of my body on the desk moving his lips away from mine. My name is not Rumeysa anymore it's Anka Kuşu blue eye's I lay their feeling alive I knew he was being gentle with me and that subsided my inner fire picking up one of his craft knives I ran it along his neck holding the point to his chin. Now is not the time to be gentle when you make love to me you can kiss me like a gentle petal but now is the time for a bit of fire in both of our lives. Sliding the blade down his body I cut open his top layer of clothing ripping them open pulling a few hairs out of his chest at the same time. Clearing his desk I sat on it swinging my legs around indicating my finger for him to join me.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:39 am

Suleyman felt like she took his breath away as she was holding the point of his chin and reavealed so suddenly his chest. He was burning of desire inside him. And now he was not able to hide it anymore. Once he saw her laying on his desk, he placed himself between her legs

My beautiful Anka Kuşu..there is nothing I desire most than making love with you. You're so young and I'll be gentle. But are you sure you want me to show you..the fire inside me?

He was breathing deeply like never before. He stared at her young body ready for him
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:22 pm

The name Anka Kuşu suited me I was pleased with it. My hand reached down starting to unlace the bottom half of his clothing. Yes I want to feel what you feel for me blue eyes I wanted the first part of this over with I did not want to be treated gentle
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:40 am

Her words increased his excitement and he let out a deep sigh. Suleyman looked at her deep eyes. Slowly he bent on her. He wrapped her legs around himself and started kissing her deeply

My Anka Kuşu, do you know that even in my Study Room there is a bed? You would be more comfortable there. And..I want your first time to be special..

He smiled while he was already gasping. He cared for her, and he didn't want to take her on his desk
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:13 pm

Gasping at his firmness I searched for the bed returning his kiss lightly. You do it has been so long since I have slept in a proper bed hopefully we will have other times to be adventurous blue eye's. Excited as to where his bed was I still kept his body close to mine looking in his eye's was like looking at the blue skies so easy to lose yourself in them.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:47 pm

Suleyman smiled. He loved being called blue eyes by her. He took her gently into his arms and brought her until the bed. He placed her on it slowly

You're surely wondering why I have a bed in my Study Room. Sometimes I spend night here warking at my jewels. Usually alone. But tonight..I have a very special jewel to take care about..

He laid on bed at her side, and resting his elbow on bed, he started caressing her hairs with his other hand
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:30 pm

I felt as light as a feather the way he picked me up in his arms as he set me down I placed a kiss firmly on his cheek peacefully relaxing back in his bed. Yes and that jewel is me if only you knew how special you were making me feel right now you would be proud of yourself blue eyes. I leaned my body towards his wanting to feel his lips upon my skin I placed my arm around his ribs trying to pull him fully on top of me
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:36 am

Suleyman laughed. Her kiss on his cheek made his hear racing faster. Noticing that she was pulling him towards her, he finally put himself on top of her. He stared into her eyes

And if you only knew the way you make me feel..you would be proud of you as well, my sweet Anka Kuşu..

He smiled and kissed softly her stomach
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 7:58 pm

I gave a satisfied sigh as he was on top of me skin to skin his beautiful eyes staring back at me. It seems we both make each other happy then but I think you make me more happy. I was settling in to the bed as he started to explore my body with his lips. Oh the excitement I was feeling right now in an untouched place I surrendered myself to him running my fingers around his neck and the top of his shoulders as I watched him.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:44 pm

Suleyman looked up at her. Slowly he came closer until his lips brushed softly on hers. He closed his eyes. He didn't think she would accept to be in his bed. But now he desired her with all his strengts and he kissed her lips hungrily and passionately
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:51 am

I became self aware that he had now seen me naked but he did not seem displeased with me. I let our lips move together the bristle of his beard brushing against my skin made me shiver with excitement and longing for him. I opened my legs just that little bit wider as I held his body against mine.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:56 pm

Suleyman placed himself between her legs as she opened them for him. He kissed her again, and with his hands he strted to unlace her dress. He moaned and smiled against her lips
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 9:09 pm

I giggled watching his hands it seemed as though he forgot. I have been naked pretty much the whole time we have been together blue eyes I'm not so insulted if you forget.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:32 pm

Suleyman smiled. He covered her fully with his body and started to undress himself

Really? I think that's why when you call me Blue Eyes..I forget everything. But I could never forget this beautiful body..

He leaned his head starting kissing very softly her soft, young breasts
Back to top Go down
Rumeysa Hatun
Concubine
Rumeysa Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:21 pm

I moaned as he started to kiss my soft breasts his tongue moving around my nipples teasing them to pay attention to his every caress upon them. Maybe you forgot on purpose so you could undress me again. I giggled cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:52 pm

Suleyman raised his eyes to her with a soft grin

Hmm..I see you already know me well. You're so very beautiful, Rumeysa..

He removed fastly his clothles. Finally free from clothes and both naked, he bent on her kissing deeply her lips. His hardness started rubbing against her groin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suleyman's Study Room
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next