The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Suleyman's Study Room

Go down 
+8
Atmaca
Hurichan Sultan
Rumeysa Hatun
Hatice Sultan
Aybige Hatun
Pargali Ibrahim Pasa
Isabella Fortuna
Efsun Hatun
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:55 pm

Suleyman frowned and shook his head while laughing

Who told you such things, cousin? I think you read too much fairytales about our ancestors. I can assure you that I never put a concubine on ice. But I could try, if this makes them more humble and submissive to me..

He smiled rubbing thoughtfully his chin
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:34 am

I smiled my mischievous smile with my child like eyes.

Yes cousin I have been reading a lot about our ancestors but I can tell by the way you rub you're beard I have given you an idea. The king preferred his harem girls to have skin as white as snow so when the light shone on to their bodies it glistern against their skin and showed of their blue veins and it would if hurt less when they were to do the deed. And did you also know that the valide had gotten rid of the haskei and placed one of her own girls in front of her son and she banished his wife from the empire along with their son.

I got up and drank a drink if sherbet leaving one at sultan feet sitting back down.

Most of the strongest valides came from the mountains so they can hear and learn patience better than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 11:24 pm

Suleyman laughed again

I admit you're very well informed about Ottoman traditions, cousin. But I have no need using these trucks with women. I seduce them with my words, not with ice..

He said shooking his head
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:01 pm

Have you ever written anything for mahdirevan? Or are you saving all your words of seduction on the slave girl

I giggled but looked at him seriously wondering.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:29 pm

Suleyman frowned a bit. She was joking, but he never thought about that seriously

Mahidevran has no need of written words. She is my wife and she knows me deeply. But...my red haired slave..I want to discover everything about her. Even with poems, if necessary..

He admitted with a confused smile. Aybige was more clever than he remembered
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:56 am

I shook my head in disbelief this was not the cousin I knew and loved.

Listern to me my cousin your words make me feel sad! The kind of attention you want to give to a girl of the streets of russia or a pitt your wife needs to here them aswell. But what do I know I'm just staying here at the command of your mother since my farther died and you I looked to you to fill this emptiness I feel but you care for slaves not what is going on within your family.

Aybige picked up some silk moving away from him and cried for her loss and for the cousin who was changing before her very eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Suleyman stood up with a shoked face after he heard her pronouncing such words

Aybige! Dear cousin..why my words hurted you in such way? My attraction for a slave has nothing to do with my affection for you. You're my family. I care for you deeply, since our childhood, and any slave can change that. Come..

He smiled opening his arms, ready to embrace her
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:47 am

I love you eternally cousin! SomeTimes I wish people would take me a little bit more seriously not alot but a bit.

I let myself fall gently against his chest which smelled of spices and musk my arms wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Suleyman smiled hugging her tenderly

Yuo're not alone, Aybige. I'll always protect you. And don't worry about your future. You will be an happy bride and mother, one day..

He said caressing softly her hairs
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:19 am

You have to act like my farther now I'm not really a handful promise just don't marry me of to q viscous or brutal man. So far you have been a very good king executing someone in your first week as king not too bad we must dine together me, mahdirevan,sah, hatice and you sometime?

I placed a kiss on his cheek as a thankyou for protecting me
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:36 pm

Suleyman smiled aprrovingly holding her face in his hands

This would be lovely, Aybige. I'll tell to Daye Hatun and Sumbul to prepare dinner for us tonight. Will you inform Hatice about that?

He asked brotherly
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:12 pm

I kissed his hands

Yes of course sultan maybe soon we could have a festivity in the honour of you're new arrival I am sure sumbul and Aga can train the concubines how to entertain you properly I hear that sumbul is the most talented dancer out of them both.

Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:34 pm

Suleyman laughed

Sumbul a dancer? Please, cousin, don't make me laugh. Maybe he can teach ladies about how to dance and how to behave. But I prefer seeing my beautiful concubines dancing for me. Can you dance too, Aybige?

He asked
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:14 pm

I frowned patting his arm

No they do teach your concubine how to dance but sumbul thinks he can do better than Aga. One time sumbul did the most funniest thing to Aga but of course they take they take their positions with the up most respect.

Leaving our embrace I had to walk away quickly before he could see me laughing I popped a delight in my mouth and titled my head walking back towards him.

Me dance? I.. I wouldn't think you would want to see my dancing
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:39 pm

Suleyman leaned his back against the sofa and smiled

Yes, dancing. Would you like to dance for me, Aybige? I mean...now?

He asked firmly but sweetly at the same time
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:33 am

Laughing nervously I made my way towards the door

I would not want to dance improperly in front of you as you are family you seem to be mistaken me for a lady of the harem

I crossed my arms waiting for him to announce my department
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Suleyman stood up from his sofa not hiding an amused smile

I fear you misunderstood, dear cousin. No need to dance...improperly. Dance is an art. Like singing and playing an instrument. I thought you learned many arts during your absence from Palace. So I asked you to share one for me. But...if you feel uncomfortable, I won't force you..

He said raising his hands. She was much more sensitive than he thought. So he promised to himself to be more careful in using words with her
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:49 pm

I looked at him curiously and moved from the door.

I like to draw and paint. I also used to spy when the men had their lessons with swords so I too could learn how to use a dagger. I'm partial to a bit of horse riding I like to weave things too oh and I love my head pieces too.

I looked at my feet feeling embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:41 pm

Suleyman smiled. He nodded, with his arms joined together behind his back

You know so many arts, Aybige. I'm really impressed. If you don't want to share a dance, you could show me one of your portraits. About daggers...let the man using them. Remember that you're a woman, cousin..

He said meaningfully. Noticing that she felt embarassed, he tried to smile
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:07 pm

I raised my eye's and went over to him stroking his beard feeling its fuzziness.

I could share a dance for you but I am not in my proper attire but where shall I dance for you.

I wasn't going to tell him where I learned to dance as he would frown upon it but I was a sexual being too
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:44 pm

Suleyman smiled as she stroked his beard. And after her words he frowned curiously

Now you're making me curious, Aybige. I wont force you to dance, as I said. But if you wish to show me your art, I shall amire you with pleasure and proud..

He sat on the sofa again, curious to see and waiting for her choice
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:07 pm

I started to remove one layer of clothing the hesitated turning round to face my cousin with a curious smile.

What if you become aroused by my method of dance
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:02 am

Suleyman couldn't hide an amused laughter

Aybige...my dear cousin! What kind of thoughts cross your mind? You're a beautiful girl, and every man would feel aroused seeing you dancing. But I'm your blood. I have not such feelings towards you. Only..brotherly affection. But please, put yourself comfortable and start whenever you feel ready..

He said hoping to make her feel comfortable in his presence. He leaned his back against sofa waiting for her show to start
Back to top Go down
Aybige Hatun
Princess of Crimea
Aybige Hatun

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:51 pm

I felt  embarrassed all of a sudden

Cousin I see you more as my farther but I know that other kingdoms interbreed anyway look  

I unwrapped the middle of the dress to reveal my art work
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sultan Suleyman
King of Ottoman Empire
Sultan Suleyman

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:52 pm

Suleyman loooked astonished and admired at the delicate image on her skin. He raised his eyes from her stomach until her eyes

I didn't know you loved to decorate your body in this way, Aybige. I find it...beautiful. But I suggest you not to show it around. As you know, our religion doesn't allow this..

He leaned an hand on his knee and rubbed slowly his beard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suleyman's Study Room   Suleyman's Study Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suleyman's Study Room
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next