The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charles Brandon's bedchamber

Go down 
+19
Charles Henry Stafford Br
Philip of Bavaria
Catalina Stafford Brandon
Elena Salvatore
Katherine Tudor
Anne Rose Howard
Eleanor Brandon
Isabella de Navarra
Elena Glinskaya
Ursula Misseldon
Mihirinnisa Hatun
Quiteria de Navarra
Geoffrey Lonshord
Catherine Willoughby
Alfonsina Garcia
Nan Saville
Anna Stafford
Anne Grey
Charles Brandon
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 10:04 pm

"Charles frowned a bit. Then he took a deep breath"

Of course I'm happy if Victoria teaches Maggie, Anna. But...I thought you didn't care anymore about people's whispers. Everyone knows that you are the mother of my children. And they respect you as Duchess also. You're not gulty for your father's actions in the past. So...I ask you to forget all this. Just focus your thoughts on yourself and our children...

"He said with carying tone, since he noticed she was upset"

[OOC: My lady, Charles and Anna are simply talking in his room. So no need to write your post in letter form.. Wink ]
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:37 pm

Ok tell me what should I do? If you were me? No I listen and I listen and before all I do is pray but not even that does not work.  Now the more I hear it the worse it gets.  My father and off course my family are traitors just by association and you more than others know that.   If I go to court do you think that I really want to see you and your "wife" Catherine.  When I see it my heart breaks into two.  You tell me that I am the mother of you children but I do not feel it.  *tears run down my eyes.*   I know that you have never loved me not even when we had the children.  So maybe I should go to Buckingham or some other place to clear my head and heart but before I go would you make love to me you once said that there was something that turned you on when we were near was that true. No? Then right now there is nothing that can be said except good bye.  Take care of our children as you always have.  You take care of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 11:00 pm

"Charles shook his head letting out a deep sigh"

Anna...Anna...listen to me, please. There is no need for you to go to Buckingham. Our children need their mother...and they always will. So please, stop thinking about the past, and focus your thoughts on the future. You can still have a good marriage, and our children can have a bright future as well. Please...promise you'll never think about leaving again...

"He said, taking both her hands in his and trying to catch her glance"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 11:32 pm

Charles don't you think I have thought about this and carefully. Why would the children need me they are older and can handle their lives on their own. They have children of their own. So no they do not longer need me. I am not thinking about the past when I think about all of what has been said about me when I just heard it today so why stay where I am looked down upon. I am a "traitor* *I scream* is what I hear and the looks I see when I look into their faces. That is why I left Maggie's education in Victoria's hands. You keep telling me about a husband why? I have had you and had children by you. On every occasion you have left me for another woman but don't you think we have lived our lives as a married couple. I see you say that Catherine is your wife but she would not be if it was not for her mother asking you. I don't want another husband I want what we had, what we always had. Our desire for each other when we were near each other our making love on the table or whatever was close. When we have said "I love you" to each other. Yes I love you and Yes I want no other man in my life but you *my voice raised a little as I completed the end*
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 9:09 pm

"Charles listened her in silence and took a deep breath. He knew about Anna's feelings for him"

Anna...I know what you mean. You...you're precious to me, really. I truly care for you, and I always will. But...you see the situation I am into. You know very well that I'm married, and I can't give you what you wishes. But...this doesn't mean that I have no feelings for you. I want you to be happy. And I'm sure that any man would be honoured taking you as his wife...

"He replied, still holding her hands"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 1:29 am

*She turns her back to him* I am not special to you what I am is your mistress a third wheel. I am not worth marring you. In every instance that we could have been married you have always chosen someone different. I was always someone else and some other reason for why we can't marry. And while I was pregnant with Maggie you told me about Catherine. She was your tutor *she cried*. Why you could not marry me? I know, it was because I was more of a friend and not someone you would marry. I was your third wheel. Someone you would not think of getting married to. *tears streaming down her face* And when you asked me to name our child after Margaret I did that because I loved you that much. You tell me that any man would be honored to be my husband well I guess that is not true. You do not care enough for me to say "I love her and she is the love of my life marry me please marry me or my life would not be complete without you in it. There was not a situation I was always the one who is just there when you do not have someone else at the time. I am in your friend zone. And what is worse is that I can not blame you. Because it was I that let you do that to me. I let you just "let you walk over me" Well I am tired of just being your third wheel your friend. Don't say that I have a part in your life, that I am precious to you because if that was true then I would be your wife not Catherine. You wanted her there and you have her. Well I will not be your third wheel I am not going to watch you both while I suffer more pain. You were the only man that when he touched me it felt like you belong there, you were the love of my life and I can not imagine life without you. So I am not going to be in pain any longer. Live your life with Catherine I can not live like this anymore *she left his room still crying*.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 10:23 pm

"Charles stood up immediately as she ran out of his room"

Anna! Anna...please, waiti!

"He shouted. But she was already in the corridor. He took a deep and tired breath shooking his head. He wondered why he could not make happy people he loved"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 11:41 pm

*She ran out into the corridor crying with out stopping. She heard him call out to her but she did not stop. Suddenly she felt dizzy, she stop and passed out onto the floor, suddenly he heard a noise. He came out of the room to find Anna laying on the floor*
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 10:00 pm

"Charles ran out of the room as he heard a terrible noise. He found Anna on the floor and he rushed at her side"

Anna...Anna! Can you hear me? I'm here...don't worry. I'm here...

"He shouted, noticed that she was inconscious. Then he took her in his arms and brought her in his room. He made her lie carefully on his bed and sat at her side"

[OOC: Nice idea, hun. But please, don't play my character.. Smile ]
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 12:27 am

*OOC* just had a thought* *She could not hear anyone but slowly she opened her eyes to see Charles looking over me I thought to myself* what happened ooohhh yeah I remembered that I felt dizzy. *I said* I am sorry that I made you worry about me. I felt a little dizzy when I fell but I feel better maybe I should leave. Thank you for bringing me back into your room it was kind of you. *she smiled. She tried to stand but she still felt a little dizzy so she sat back down and she looked into his eyes*. Wow *she shook her head* That was weird.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 7:17 pm

"Charles stopped her when she tried to stand up"

Anna...please, don't make efforts. Stay here and have rest. You fainted...and I admit you scared me. Do you wish me to call the physician?

"He asked worriedly, holding her hand"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 9:37 pm

*smiled to calm him down. She sees that he is scared about her.*  Just let me sit here for a moment,  I don't think anything is wrong.   Thank you for helping me, kind of you. *looking down as he hold her hand*.  Don't worry but if you feel that I should see a physician then I will.  *smile at him to look in his eyes to keep him from worrying about her.*

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 11:48 pm

"Charles smiled"

I'll call the physician, then. I need to be absolutely sure that you're alright, Anna..

"He called his servant, and ordered him to bring the physician of court there"

He is coming...just relax and breath deeply. I'm here with you...
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 1:56 am

*She took a breath to relax as he suggested and he gently touched his face* Charles I am alright. There is no cause for your concern really. I am already feeling better but I will let your concerns be voided. I will stay here until you are satisfied that I am well as you wish. *she smiled to make him feel reassured about her health*.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 9:26 pm

"Charles poured a glass with water and gave it to her. He smiled"

You may stay as long as you wish, Anna. I'm sorry...probably our conversation made you upset...that's why you felt bad. Hope you're better, now...

"He added, feeling a bit guilty for what's happened to her"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 10:51 pm

*she excepted the glass of water from Charles and smiled*  Don't worry I will be ok.  Hopefully I will not be here to long to interfere with your life.  I made myself excited more than I had to.   To say that I blame you, I don't so don't blame yourself.  You want to make sure that I am well and so I know that you at least care about me and that is all I can ask for.  You are a wonderful man and a wonderful father never forget ok *smiled and kissed your cheek to help him feel better.*  I will feel better. So you can see that I am well and you have nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 10:20 pm

"Charles smiled"

Anna...you should know me. I care for you. You're a wonderful mother for our children as well. How can you think that I would let you go without making myself sure that you're alright? So..drink the water, please. The physician is coming...

"He added with carying voice"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29, 2016 11:16 am

*Sipping some water as asked slowly, trying to calm myself and smiled*   Thank you for your compliment Charles, but you know I must leave here.  How can I stay.  You wish for me to stay until you are satisfied that I am well, but what happens after that and that is my concern.  I believe you are caught between two people but this would not be so if you choose a different outcome.  This is why I can not stay here.  That pain is to great and that is something a physician can not cure.  So I can't stay to endure this any longer, Charles, and I hope you can understand this.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:23 pm

"Charles took a deep breath shoojing his head"

Anna...please. Don't be silly. You just fainted. And I can't let you go right now. After the physician will visit you, I'll accompany you until your chambers. Don't worry...

"He replied, not knowing how to make her calm down"
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 12:00 am

Agostino rushed into room, bringing his medical bag. He bowed and looked at Anna

Your Grace..you asked to see me? What's happened to lady Stafford?

He came closer the bad and smiled kindly at her
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 12:28 am

Hello sir. I fainted and Charles wished that you would see me to make sure that I am well.
I went to raise also and I felt light of head. Would you tell me what could be my impediment. *smiled at Lord Agostino*
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 10:09 pm

"Charles looked at the physician"

Master De Agostinis, lady Anna fainted few minutes ago. I rushed towards her immediately. But she is still very weak. I gave her some water...hope it's nothing serious...

"He added, turning his glance towards Anna"
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 10:41 pm

*I slowly smiled at Charles for his concern. But hoped that nothing was serious with me but hope that I was right* Dear Sir please put his mind at ease and let him know that nothing is wrong with me. I believe that there is nothing wrong but Your Grace would like your learned knowledge would put his mind at ease. Yes I do still feel somewhat weak but perhaps a little sleep well heal that. But I to will relay on your judgement. *I whispered to Charles you are worrying for nothing. I will be well. I hold his hand a little tighter and a tear fell from my eye*.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 11:28 am

Agostino sat on her bed and took her wrist. After that, he took an instrument from his medical bag and put it on her chest. He was hearing her heartbeat

"Uhm..your heart and your blood pressure are alright, my lady. But I fear you don't eat enogh. You're rather thin, so I suggest you to eat more. Do you faint often, my lady?"

He asked while preparing a little bottle taken from his bag
Back to top Go down
Anna Stafford
Duchess of Buckingham
Anna Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:45 pm

I eat as often as I believe I should and I have always been of this size since I can remember although others have said that I am thin. I have fainted before but it was nothing. I would rest and I felt better. I don't drink water all of the time. But I don't know what I could be doing that is so wrong that I am not doing. Just today I felt weak and I fainted but there was no reason for it.
After drinking the water I feel better really *I go to stand and still I felt light of head*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's bedchamber   Charles Brandon's bedchamber - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles Brandon's bedchamber
Page 29 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next