The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber

Go down 
+5
Geoffrey Lonshord
Emilie De Fontanay
Royce Westmoreland
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Mary Rose Tudor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:39 am

''He is but that doesn't mean that she will step down...Only God know what will happen next.''

I said to her as I put my hands on my lap.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:43 am

" Yes only God knows what happen as next.I am only a server its have me not interest.
Perhubs its better i go away for a while from court.I have no friends here.
I have nodody."

Ursula look with a sadly face.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:14 pm

I looked at her with soft eyes.

''You have me my lady.You are not alone.''
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:23 pm

" Yes i know and i can`t leave you.I am your server what ever happen.Thank you for your trust and comfort."

Ursula feel better.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:15 pm

I smiled at her kindly.

''You serve me very well,and I'm very gratefull for it.''
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:37 pm

" Thank you my Lady.I will serve you furthermore good.I can be happy that i have i so kind employer."

Mary smilie at her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:25 pm

''I know you will,and I am very glad that I have a good lady like you.''

I said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:30 pm

" Thank you again my Lady.I don´t know what i would do without you.I like it here at court also it is not easy sometimes.But i think it will be better,i have the hope."

Ursula take a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:10 pm

''Yes it can be hard sometimes but you will get used to it.Court is not nice and friendly place like everyone thinks.''

I said honestly,looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:29 pm

" Yes the court its nothing for a soft mind.Its a fight place.Everybody want a good position."

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:28 pm

''Yes that is true but what they don't undrstand that it will not bring them any happiness.''

I said a little sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 8:37 pm

" Yes people whom live at court must have a big coat.So many gossip will talk here and there.
That is sometimes the ground why i not speak with people.All what you say can bring against you.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:18 pm

I nodded to her slightly.

''Ah,yes they do like to gossip to much.But most of gossip are not true so you should pay a little attention to them.''
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:32 pm

" Oh yes that i will do.I will care what i say to other people.I know in moment can every word be dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:26 pm

''You shouldn't listen what other say to much and yes now every word can be to dangerous.''

I said weakly,knowing that to be true.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:45 pm

" Oh yes my Lady we all must be careful with whom we speak.Its so quiet since Cordelia is away.
I hope she is alright."

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:47 pm

''Yes it is...I'm sure that she is alright.''

I said sadly.

''Tell me lady Misseldon how is your fiance?''
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:54 pm

" Since the last meet he have not write.I think he is alright.He is very busy he must work hard on his manor.
I understand that.From nothing come nothing.When you want accomplish than a man must do for it."

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:52 pm

''All man are to busy,we just need to get used to it...But what is importan is that they are well and happy.''

I said,smiling to her.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:55 pm

" Yes that is our job to make the men happy when they have work hard.We must give they support and
give everytime our best."

Ursula smilie at her.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:00 am

I nodded softly to her.

''Yes in this world our job is to make a man happy and to give him a son.''
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:13 am

Ursula take a deep breath.

" Oh i forgot we all must accept what men do.When they need a mistress that we have hush
and must it suffer."
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:46 pm

I sighed sadly.

''Yes we must accep that,almost ever man have mistress,the one who don't have is very rear.''
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 3:32 pm

" Men can have mistress thats ok but when a woman have a other man because she is lonely than in all mouth she is a whore.We have not a easy status as woman."
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:02 pm

''Yes that is true but it will always be like that,we just need to obey our husbands.''

I said simply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber   Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mary Rose Tudor's bedchamber
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next