The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding

Go down 
+4
Charles Brandon
Mary Tudor
Mary Rose Tudor
Royce Westmoreland
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:57 pm

The great day finally came. Royce entered in the chapel with his servants and some guards. He reached the altar, waiting for Fisher and Mary. He couldn't wait to see her entering. So he held the breath and waited patiently

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:53 pm

I sighed nervously,standing in front door of the chapel which was decorated with flowers and candles all over and people were still going inside.Weddings. They always made me cry. I thought of Royce. Today I would marry him.I smiled thinking of all the happiness he had brought me.After my sisters death he had been by my side continuously, supporting and helping me through grief.It had been an incredible year, and now I was standing in my wedding gown, only minutes away from the beginning of ceremony.I took deep breath and smoothed my white wedding dress covered in lace as I stood there a little more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:29 pm

As I watch Mary before she enters the chapel I kiss her on both cheeks and smile before taking my place inside wishing I could be with Lancelot instead of being here watching the man I thought I love marry my aunt, trying not to think off the pass but the furture
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Mary have tears in her eyes when she saw her Aunt.
She wish her all best and give her kiss on both cheeks.
Mary look around the chapel.
Than she wisperd to her sister Cordelia:" Where is our father?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:30 pm

"Charles reached the Chapel to attend to Mary's wedding. Once he arrived, he saw her standing out of Chapel's entrance, wearing her wedding dress. He smiled and came closer"

Mary...I hoped to meet you before the ceremony begins. You're beautiful. I wish you to be very happy with your husband. I don't know him very well but...he looks a trustful man. Oh! Before I forget...I have a gift for you...

"He asked to his servant to show her a box. He opened it and gave it to Mary's lady in waiting"

Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Royce was waiting anxiously next to the altar. Guards told him that his bride arrived but he couldn't see her yet. Fisher was a bit late, and people started entering in the Chapel to attend ceremony. Suddenly he felt his heart beating faster because of emotion. He breated deeply to calm down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:14 am

Mary Tudor wrote:
Mary have tears in her eyes when she saw her Aunt.
She wish her all best and give her kiss on both cheeks.
Mary look around the chapel.
Than she wisperd to her sister Cordelia:" Where is our father?"

I do not know but he needs to hurry up
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:14 am

Cordelia Rose Tudor wrote:

I do not know but he needs to hurry up

" I hope he comes.Who will bring Mary to the altar?"

Mary is very nervous.Looks around the chapel.And saw that it comes more and more poeple
in the Chapel.
She can not see the King or her Mother.
Mary look back to her sister and her Aunt and saw that Lord Suffolk give Mary a present.
She make a bow " Lord Suffolk what a nice present."
Than she wispered:
" Have you see my Father and my Mother? They want come to the wedding or?"

Mary will be more nervous.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 2:02 pm

I smiled to Mary and Cordelia, as my heart was beating faster with both nerves and excitement.I took a deep breath to try to calm myself,closing my eyes just for a moment.Once when I opened my eyes again I saw Charles and smiled to him.

''Charles...Thank you for your wonderful wishes and thank you for being here.''

I said with sincere smile.Then I looked at the gift when the servant open it,completely speechless.

''Oh,Charles! I don't know what to say....The gift is very beautiful,thank you.''

Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:23 pm

Emilie enter the chapel with Olympe, holding her hand, while the little hold in her other hand a beautifil bouquet of flowers, as they step foward, among all the other people, she see Mary among all the people, amazed by her somptuous dress and jewelries, she get closer of her and take her hand with her free one.

Wow, you look beautiful, Mary ! I hope that we aren't in late ? Anyway I wish you all the happiness of the world in this day that will surely always be very special in your life.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:09 pm

"Charles kissed Mary's hand with a sincere smile"

Well...it seems you're not my sister in law anymore. But in my heart you still are, Mary...

"He turned towards Princess Mary and bowed"

Your Highness...your father is coming. He will lead your aunt until the altar...

"Once he finished his sentence, he saw Emilie approaching them. He smiled friendly"

Emilie...how nice to see you here. Hope you're alright...
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:01 pm

I smiled to Charles friendly.He was my childhood friend and I really missed him.

''And in my heart you will always be my brother in law,always.''

I said softly,looking at him.As Emilie and Olympe came closer to us my smile get wider.

''Oh no,you are not late! Thank you so much,Emilie.''
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:30 pm

Henry walked in the Chapel followed by his guards and servants. Once he entered, everyone bowed deeply at him. He walked smiling towards Mary, opening his arms

Mary...my dear sister! You're the most beautiful bride ever. I'm here to accompany you towards your new life. Are you nervous?

He asked, taking her hand
Back to top Go down
Cardinal John Fisher
Bishop of Winchester
Cardinal John Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:14 am

Fisher was in the little chamber next to the chapel, dressed in an extravagant priestly robe instead of his usual simple one. An altar boy hung him a golden cross around his neck and he nodded, it was time to enter the chapel and start the ceremony.
He stood in the doorway and watched the crowd, many people attended and the chapel was filled to the brim. He saw a nervously looking Royce standing before the altar and as he looked to the main entry, he noticed Mary Rose was waiting to enter, her brother the king next to her to give her away.

He nodded at one of the altar boys and he hit a huge bell while Fisher approached the altar. People rose and became silent as he and his two altar boys bowed deeply before the altar, their hands folded. He greeted Royce with a smile and he put a comforting hand on his arm.
Everything will be fine, relax and enjoy. he said warmly, then he turned to the crowd and made the sign of the cross, people followed his lead and he gestured the choir to sing the opening wedding hymne while he waited with Royce for the bride to make her stunning entrance.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:32 am

Mary Saw that her Father is coming in the Church but she missed her mother.
She make a bow.

" Your Majesty" .

She will not disturb the wedding of her Aunt and ask not where is her mother.
She went through the chapel and saw that Royce wait of his Bride.
Mary nap at him.
Than she take her place of the other guest in the first row.

Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:19 pm

Emilie turn to him and smile, surprised to feel happy to see him, because she have resent him for a long time because of Margaret's death, suspecting that her illness was linked to the pains that her unhappy mariage with him have bring to her, but recently, Margaret's ghost of whom she often felt the presence near to her since her death, have communicate with her.
And among many other things, she told her that she musn't resent him for her death, because she has been happy with him and that it's pneumonia that have take her and that now she is well, ride of all her pains and she realize now that knowing her dear friend happy in heaven have make evaporate her resentment toward her old friend Charles along with the guiltness that she had for hadn't been able to help her more.

Good morning, Charles, nice to see you too. I am well, thank you, what about you ?

By her side, Olympe observe him with curiousity, holding her big bouquet firmly in her fist, seeming to fear to making it fall.
Then they both turn to Mary and smile to her, Emilie answer her.

Of nothing, my dear, you really look amazing !

Seeing the king's entrance Emilie courtsey immediatly, imitated by Olympe, the little girl being now used to the court's rules, then she turn to the cardinal as he enter the chapel, looking at him with cold eyes as he know him being a extremist catholique opposite to any changement or reform in the country and recall of his behaviour at the trial.
Back to top Go down
Olympe de Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Olympe de Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:30 pm

Olympe, by her mother's side, walk closer to Mary and handle her the big bouquet, feeling proud of giving it by herself, a smile in her lips.

It's for you ! we have choice red roses because maman tell that it's the flowers of your family !

Then she move back and courtsey to the king along with her mother and afterward, she gaze to him as he talk to his sister, with her eyes widen up in fascination, impressed to be that much close of the king himself, yet being conscious that he is the most important person of the court and of the whole kingdom.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:12 pm

As I see my father coming I curtsy majesty, kiss my aunt and hug her whispering congratulations before going into the chapel seeing Royce I go towards him and smile good luck enforce taking my seat
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:15 pm

I smiled softly to Olympe when she handed me a bouquet and gently kissed her cheek.

''Thank you so much dearest Olympe! The bouquet is very beautiful.''

Then I smiled to my brother when he came and hugged him.

''Thank you,brother....Yes I am little nervous.''

Taking the deep breath I took his hand.The organ began to play the familiar sound, and I started to walk down the aisle, accompanied by my brother. In front of us, two children, the ring bearers, were walking slowly, both reflecting the solemnity of the moment.Now I was able to see Royce who was now standing by the altar rail and that brought brightly smile on my face,and when his eyes meet mine they immediately bring the joy in me and the nervous faded away .I looked affectionately at my soon-to-be husband and smiled lovingly as I continue to walk towards him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:42 pm

"Charles bowed as the King approached them and turned towards Emilie"

I'm very well. I'm engaged, now...But I'll tell you details later, if you want...

"He winked at her and offered her his arm. Then he entered in the chapel with Emilie at his side and took his place. He crossed, looking at the altar. Once the bride entered with the King, everyone looked at them with admired eyes"
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Mary saw that the King and Mary come down the aisle to the altar,there where Royce stand and wait.

She can not concentred of the wedding she must know why her Mother not come to the Wedding.
Marry sit beside Cordelia she wisperd to her: " Do you know where is the Queen? Why she is not here?"
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:01 pm

Royce was waiting patiently, smiling back at Fisher's kind words. As he saw Mary entering with the King, he remained speechless. She was very beautiful. He smiled as she finally reached the altar. Then bowed at the King and took her hand

You're beautiful...

He whispered with a big emotion
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:23 pm

After the king have take his sister's arm, leading her to the altar, Emilie turn again to Charles and her eyes get wider in surprise as he learn her that he is engaged, immediatly wanting to know about his future wife, but knowing that they can hardly talk freely here in the chapel especially while Mary's wedding.

You are engaged ?! of course I want to know more, maybe after the ceremony ? if you have the time.

She take the arm that he offer her, turn to her daughter who she see still gazing at the king.

Olympe !

The ittle girl turn to her and join her fastly, she take her hand in hers and add.

Venez, ma poupette, nous devons tous nous assoir à présent et ne pas faire de bruit.

She follow Charles in the Chapel to a free bench and sat by her side, Olympe sitting at her other side, then she turn to look at Mary walking with her brother to the altar where Royce for her, she smile and whisper to Charles.

These three ones really look very beautiful and majestuous !
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Me and my brother finally reached the altar and I looked into Royce's eyes lovingly.I smiled to my brother as let go of my hand and gave it to Royce,and I found my heart beating faster.

''Thank you...and you are looking absolutely charming.''

I whispered back at him,with brightly smile.I could do nothing but smile.Smile a smile that had originated in my heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next