The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding

Go down 
+4
Charles Brandon
Mary Tudor
Mary Rose Tudor
Royce Westmoreland
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:15 pm

Royce smiled and stared at her for a little while. He was speechless because of her beauty. Then he took a breath and looked at Fisher, waiting for him to start the ceremony
Back to top Go down
Cardinal John Fisher
Bishop of Winchester
Cardinal John Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:00 am

Fisher smiled warmly at the beautiful bride and groom and when the choir finished the openingshymne, he raised his hands and blessed the couple, holding his hands above their heads.

'In nomine patri et fili spiritu sancti...''
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:25 am

Mary will be the force take to concentrate of the Wedding.
She look at her father but he don`t look at her,so as she is not there.
Mary have a deep bad feel.
She miss her mother at the Wedding.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:50 pm

I turned to Fisher as he started the ceremony smiling still.My heart was beating so fast, because of all the feelings that build inside of me.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Royce crossed himself as Fisher spoke and looked directly at the altar, holding Mary's hand in his
Back to top Go down
Cardinal John Fisher
Bishop of Winchester
Cardinal John Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:04 am

Fisher smiled faintly and turned to the crowd, his hands raised to them.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God in Paradise, and into which holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined.
Therefore if any man can shew any just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace.
he paused for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:59 pm

"Charles was watching the ceremony from his place. He looked at Mary's happy face, and for a while he remembered his secret wedding ceremony in Suffolk with Margaret. He glanced at Emilie, who was their witness that time. Then he took a breath: many things changed since then, and now he just wished an happy life for his ex sister in law"
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:49 pm

I was still smiling brightly looking at Fisher as my heart was beating even stronger than before with excitement and happiness that I felt.I gently squeezed Royce's hand when Fisher continue to speak.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal John Fisher
Bishop of Winchester
Cardinal John Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:09 pm

He turned to Royce, looking directly into his eyes and asked him.

Wilt the have this Woman to be thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt the love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her, in sickness and in health; and forsaking all other, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Mary hope that she will have in furure a wonderful Wedding Ceremony too.
She listen to Bishop Fischers words.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Royce looked at Fisher and nodded after he spoke

Yes, I do...

He glanced at Mary with a smile
Back to top Go down
Cardinal John Fisher
Bishop of Winchester
Cardinal John Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:56 am

Fisher nodded, turned to Mary Rose and asked her.

´Wilt the have this man to be thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt the obey him, and serve him, love, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all other, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?´
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:55 pm

I looked at Royce and than back at Fisher nodding.

''I do...''

I said with brightly smile.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal John Fisher
Bishop of Winchester
Cardinal John Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Fisher smiled faintly and then looked at king Henry, still standing beside Mary Rose.
He cleared his throat and asked loudly.

Who giveth this Woman to be married to this Man?

As Henry confirmed it was him, he made him place Mary Rose's right hand in Fisher's hand and he waited for Henry to retire, before he continued and caused Royce to take over Mary Rose's hand so they held eachother's right hand.

Please, repeat after me... he said to Royce and said the vows loudly before him, chopped in pieces.

I, Royce Westmoreland, take thee, Mary Rose Tudor, to my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, for fairer or fouler, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us depart, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereunto I plight thee my troth.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:04 am

Royce turned his eyes to Mary and cleared his voice. He repeated after Fisher

I, Royce Westmoreland, take thee, Mary Rose Tudor, to my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, for fairer or fouler, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us depart, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereunto I plight thee my troth...

He smiled and squeezed softly her hand in his

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cardinal John Fisher
Bishop of Winchester
Cardinal John Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:41 am

He turned to Mary Rose and nodded.

Please, repeat after me: I, Mary Rose Tudor, take thee, Royce Westmoreland to my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to be bonny and buxom at bed and at board, to love and to cherish, till death us depart, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereunto I plight thee my troth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:22 am

Listening to the service still feels a pang off being hurt but knows that there is only one man I love now
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:05 pm

I looked at Royce with a smile and repeated the words.

''I, Mary Rose Tudor, take thee, Royce Westmoreland to my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to be bonny and buxom at bed and at board, to love and to cherish, till death us depart, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereunto I plight thee my troth.''

I squeezed his hand back gently.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal John Fisher
Bishop of Winchester
Cardinal John Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:04 pm

Fisher smiled softly and made them again loose their hands and asked Royce for the rings, he layed them on the Holy Book and spoke loudly.

Bless these Rings, O merciful Lord, that those who wear them, that give and receive them, may be ever faithful to one another, remain in your peace, and live and grow old together in your love, under their own vine and fig tree, and seeing their children's children. Amen.

He gave the smallest ring to Royce, to put it on the fourth finger of the Mary Rose´s left hand, holding the ring there, and asked him again to repeat after him.

With this Ring I thee wed, (here placing it upon her thumb) and with my body I thee honor, (here placing it upon her index finger) and with all my worldly goods I thee endow; (here placing it upon her ring finger) In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:59 pm

Royce took the ring and put it slowly at Mary's finger. He raised his eyes to hers

With this Ring I thee wed, and with my body I thee honor, and with all my worldly goods I thee endow; In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen...

He kissed the ring and smiled tenderly at her

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:58 pm

My eyes were black and shining, my heart beating with love.Once he put the ring on my finger I smiled up at him with joy in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cardinal John Fisher
Bishop of Winchester
Cardinal John Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Fisher smiled warmly as Royce put the ring on her finger, nodding approvingly, then he took the larger ring and gave it to Mary Rose.

For you the same, Mary Rose, please, repeat the words after me. He slowly said the same words as Royce just spoke to her, so she could repeat them while she slid the ring on his finger.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:16 pm

I took a ring and put it on Royce finger slowly.Then I raised my eyes to his and repeat the words.

''With this Ring I thee wed, and with my body I thee honor,and
with all my worldly goods I thee endow; In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.''
Back to top Go down
Cardinal John Fisher
Bishop of Winchester
Cardinal John Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Fisher waited for her to say the words and put the ring on Royce's hand, then he stepped backwards so they could kneel down. He exclaimed loudly while he held his hands above their heads.

Oo eternal God, Creator and Preserver of all mankind, Giver of all spiritual grace, the Author of everlasting life; Send thy blessing upon these thy servants, this Man and this Woman, whom we bless in thy Name; that they, living faithfully together, may surely perform and keep the vow and covenant betwixt them made, (whereof this Ring given and received is a token and pledge,) and may ever remain in perfect love and peace together, and live according to thy laws; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

He joined their hands together and said sincerely.
Those whom God hath joined together let no man put asunder. I pronounce that you are now Man and Wife. He smiled at Royce.
You may kiss the Bride...
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:07 pm

I kneel down next to Royce and listened carefully Fisher as he spoke with brightly smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding   Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royce and Mary Rose's Wedding
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next