The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber

Go down 
+4
Geoffrey Lonshord
Maria De Salinas
Catherine Willoughby
Charles Brandon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:49 pm

Catherine rolled her eye's. Yet it feels as if she is trying to ruin everything I forgot to mention I would really love to meet Alfonsia if she is not busy do you think she would like to meet me? Smiling Catherine placed her earrings in her ear looking at Charles through the mirror
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:55 am

"Charles let out a reassured sigh. He rubbed his chin while watching her preparing herself"

Alfonsina? Oh...of course! She always wanted to meet you. She is a dear friend of mine, and I talked her a lot about you...

"He answered smiling"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:46 am

Lifting her head up she smiled. Really? Is their anything I need to know about her
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:46 pm

"Charles came closer. He kissed her shoulder leaning his hands on her hips"

Uhm...let's see. Well...she has been very unlucky, recently. She lost her husband a year ago, and previously she lost a son from Anthony Knivert. Now she has another son, Rinaldo. And she choosed me as his godfather...

"He said looking at her image in the mirror"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:15 pm

What did he die from? Rinaldo is that spanish I am sure I shall like her. Catherine turned around and faced him. And how shall you spend the rest of the day? If Anna can't see that she is being extremely selfish I have no children with you and you are mine not hers I've been thinking it over why not take her to Agostino just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:05 pm

"Charles couldn't avoid to giggle. He shrugged, shooking his head"

Well...I don't know. But stop talking about Anna, now. This makes you in bad mood. And I just want to see a smile on this beautiful face...

"He kissed her lips softly, pressing her body against his"

Uhm..do you want me to arrange a meeting with Alfonsina? Her first son died of sweating sikness, like my friend William Compton. His name was Ariadne. I remember...that I helped her to give birth in the forest. That's why Rinaldo is everything for her...
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:16 am

Catherine narrowed her eye's. Charles you know I have away of finding out things that I shouldn't know and that is what makes me unique. Thinking back Catherine remembered a young boy associated with William Compton. What happened to that choir boy who was friends with William... Anyway yes I would love to meet Alfonsia quick question is she english ? And I suppose we are to dine with Victoria tonight with her husband Thomas. Picking up a necklace she held it to her neck smiling at Charles to do it up.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:39 pm

"Charles rubbed softly her arm"

William was very close friend to me and Anthony Knivert. Also to King himself. But...the sweating sickness took him away from us. And...no, Alfonsina is not english. She is italian. Indded, she is the Duchess of Genoa. I'm sure you'll like her...

"He kissed her shoulder and looked at her image in the mirror"

Can't wait to join my two special women together for our dinner, my love...
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Catherine took all this in to remember. Anthony Knivert? Is he the man I met you with that day when I was carrying my books and to which you ever so boldly said " I am going to marry her one day" I heard you all the way at of earshot Charles can you do up my necklace please. Dangling the necklace in front of his eye's. Has Alfonsina come back to england too seek refuge I can only imagine the king going to war with italy over his latest mistress . Have I ever met Alfonsina husband I would hate to seem impolite if I had. Taking the bottles of scent Catherine dabbed something that smelt spicy on to her neck reminding her of winter. Oh and about dinner best to keep quite as I don't want it ruined by someones unwanted presence Charles. Oh and now that Jane Bassett is back at court try not to sleep with her for this reason you could catch something nasty and then give it too me just saying
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:44 pm

"Charles helped to tie her necklace with a warm smile"

I see you have a perfect memory, darling. Yes...it's exactly that Anthony Knivert that you remember. Oh and...I didn't know that Jane Bassett was back at court. I knew she was in France...

"He said, rather surprised"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Catherine pulled gently on her necklace turned and smiled. Yes i do indeed husband i am so excited for our dinner my love it shall be nice i feel closer to you already and it's a nice feeling isn't it i love you. Catherine got up and wrapped her arms around charles her head pressed against him
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:25 am

"Charles hugged her tightly kissing deeply her soft lips"

It is, my love...finally. I love seeing you so happy and relaxed. Rather...you're making me very curious about this dinner. You're arranging it, but I know nothing yet. What's in your mind?

"He asked playfully"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:38 pm

Catherine looked up at him. It is a time for people to come together and it is my duty as your wife to hold and dinner and show of your wealth but it will not be about that i am looking forward to this happy event what's the worse that could happen i have selected the very best of guests. Catherine reached up and kissed his cheek giving him a reassuring laugh when she mentioned wealth. What shall we eat for the night would it be wrong to have italian wine to drink French wine too strong, English wine is weak I prefer Italian wine for the night.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:43 pm

"Charles laughed. He kissed deeply her lips and looked into her eyes"

You know that italian wine is my favourite, my love. Anyway...this dinner thing is a very good idea. Who would you like to invite?

"He asked curiously"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:08 pm

Of course I remember let me see
Elizabeth Seymour & Niklaus Petrovin
Thomas Culpepper & Sienna Rousseau
Kate Ashley & Geoffrey longshord
Margaret Wyatt & Anthony Lee

Who else can you think of to come.
Catherine looked at her husband wondering who he wanted to invite.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:16 pm

"Charles showed her an amused smile"

Oh wow...the most happy couples in court! Oh I'd like to invite my friend Anthony Knivert. But his private life is rather confused, right now. He wants to annull his marriage with lady Charlotte...

"He explained and hold her delicate hand"

Last edited by Charles Brandon on Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:32 pm

Catherine stopped dead in her tracks. You want to do what! How can you want to annull his marriage well would he want to come alone I mean is he a ladies man oh Anne and Edward. Anthony can bring a guest or his wife
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:37 pm

"Charles cleared his throat, before replying"

Well...Anthony just found out that his dead son...the one he had with Alfonsina, is alive! This news shocked him. He was with Margaret in the forest when he found him. But now...he is confused. He doesn't know if coming back with Alfonsina or not...

"He said again, noticing that she was disappointed hearing about this annullement"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Catherine' eyes grew even more wider. I hope this does not happen to you but is he not meant to marry another Howard off spring this is a mess maybe he could go to France and do some searching to think it through. When you remove yourself from a situation things become clearer but how does his wife fit into this. Still confused Catherine sat down holding Charles hand
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:11 pm

"Charles shrugged"

He never talked me about this Howard lady. He is just happy for his son. He has another son with Charlotte too. Just hope he will make the right choice for himself and his children. But tell me...what will you wear during dinner?

"He said teasingly rubbing softly her chin"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Catherine looked at him.Sounds to me like he has mad up his mind and is not being man enough to tell the truth is Victoria still at court
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:29 pm

"Charles kissed her neck and nodded"

Yes, she is. Oh but...you should know that my other daughter, Frances...came at court too. I'd like to invite her at our dinner too. If you agree, of course...

"He answered, waiting for her reaction"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:20 pm

Catherine preferred Victoria and Frances much better less complicated. That is nice for her to join us at court as long as you save the first dance for me at Christmas party.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:25 pm

"Charles laughed"

Oh...but of course! If you're ready...we can join this evening. I heard that the King will bring lady Anne instead of the Queen. For the first time in an official occasion...

"He whispered into her ear"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:56 pm

Catherine made her way waiting for Sabrina making sure that Charles was not permitted until she felt better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber   Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catherine Willoughby's bedchamber
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next