The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Bedroom

Go down 
+8
Katherine Tudor
Eleanor Brandon
Anne Boleyn
Geoffrey Lonshord
Mary Rose Tudor
Jane Bassett
Catherine Parr
Henry VIII of England
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 10:44 pm

Henry heard Anne's voice out of his Bedroom. He looked at the door, wishing strongly to see her

Let her come in!

He shouted at the guard at the door. He stood up from his table and waited impatiently for her to enter
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:54 am

Guard allowed her to go in and Anne came in.She was in her night gown.

"Henry.. I concerned about you.Is everything all right?"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:17 pm

Henry looked at Anne with a warm smile and came closer. He took her in his arms and kissed passionately her lips

Oh Anne...I missed you. I'm fine, you have no need of being concerned, my love. I have some news. Come..

He glanced at cards in her hands and showed her the table
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:37 pm

Anne was worried

"I'm listening to you"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:46 pm

Henry sat at the table and looked at Anne. She was so beautiful in her nightgown. Then he took suddenly a serious face and sighed

I talked with your father. The Pope gave him an edit for me, Anne. In this edit...the Pope asks me to order you to leave court! Can you believe?

He exclaimed, hitting weakly the table with his hand
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:28 pm

Anne was not surprised.This was something she expects.
She took the cards in the box

"Now you know the truth, you must act against him.."

She looked at Henry

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:33 pm

Henry was staring at window while Anne was talking. He frowened a bit after her sentence

How?

He asked thoughtfully, still staring at window
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Anne took the cards and walked up to the king

"The Pope and his parsons and abbots think that, they can control your kingdom! And they think that, they are higher than you!"

She began to mixing the cards

"And by taking instruction from the Pope, was not Wolsey's acting as an agent of a foreign country? the Pope's insolence! He think that he could.."

She stopped and gulped

"..tell you what to do! He think he can manage you!"

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:47 pm

Henry was listening Anne's words silently. He thought deeply about that. She was right. It was time to act. They waited too long time. He turned his head to her and nodded

I'll show to the Pope that he has no power on me, Anne. I need to break with his Church! His edit means nothing to me. Because I'll never order you to leave court, my love...

He took her free hand and kissed it deeply. Then he raised his eyes to her again

Tomorrow Wolsey will be arrested. And we'll finally get what we want. Without asking any permission..

He looked at Anne with a deep, proud glance
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Anne smiled with pride and glory.Wolsey would be arrested! It was the end of the road for him.Also Pope would not be an obstacle anymore.Anne smiled again and kissed him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:06 am

Henry kissed her back and caressed softly her cheek. Then he looked at Anne with a lovely smile

Shall we play cards, my love?

He asked, showing her the chair in front of him
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:27 pm

Anne smiled cheerfully

"Yes my love!"

She sat on the chair and handed out the cards
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:36 pm

Henry smiled as she sat on the chair and started putting cards on the table. He gave some to Anne

I talked with Cromwell. He met secretely Wolsey's physician, Agostino De Agostinis. He got interesting informations from him...

He said thoughtfully, staring at his cards
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:39 am

Anne took her cards and looked at Henry carefully

"Wolsey's physician? Why? What did he say?"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:09 am

Henry put down a card and looked at Anne

He said that Wolsey is still in contact with Katherine and the Emperor. He found some letters...

He said misteriously, looking at Anne's beautiful face
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Anne laughed

"Do you know? I'm not surprised.Wolsey is a big fan of the Emperor"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:00 am

Henry put down another card and smiled ironically

A big fan, you say? Ah! I rather think that he considers the Emperor as his Master! That's why he will be arrested. I'll send Brandon until Jericho to take him...

He said with a serious tone. Although, he showed at Anne a reassuring smile
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 5:23 pm

Anne put down a card

"So what will be his punishment?"

He looked at his face
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:08 am

Henry took a breath and looked at Anne

He will be sent in the Tower. Until I'll decide what to do of him...

He answered. Then he took her hand and smiled

Everything will be fine, you'll see. I want you to be my wife. I want you to be my Queen...

He whispered lovingly
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Anne looked at Henry's hand and she kissed it.

"I love you so much.. I want to be your life!"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:01 am

Henry smiled as she kissed his hand. He touched softly her chin and put down another card. The Queen! He smiled at Anne for the coincidence and played cards with her until midnight
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:10 pm

My lady-in-waiting knocks on the door as I stand back; straightening my hair and arranging my gown. She speaks "Forgive me your Majesty, but her Highness wishes to speak with you...privately."
I wait for the response, hoping not to have disturbed my brother. I would not be able to deal with his temper..it would only reduce me to tears or a tantrum.
Whispering a silent prayer; I wait.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Henry was reading a book sitting on bed. A lady announced his sister and he nodded, without removing his eyes from book

Uhm..let her come in..
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:07 am

The door is held open for me as I enter the room. Dropping into a curtsey, my eyes remain downcast in deference. "Your Majesty." I rise.
Moving closer to Henry, words begin to pour out of me...desperation to know of my or even to have a future filled me as I speak. "Henry, your are my brother, my Lord and King...and I am your humblest servant." I look up into his eyes "I will do as your command, brother...I promise you...I will wed who you command; be they a Prince or a pauper, I will love those you love and I will be loyal to you in all ways!"
Sighing, I take a breath; exhausted from the words that had flowed from me. I look at him waiting for his response...
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Henry closed his book and looked at his sister. He stood up, and after hearing her speech, he nodded with a pleased smile

Katherine...dear sister. I'm glad you came, and hearing such words of loyalty. This makes me proud of you. But I think it's time to talk about your future..

He gestured her to have a sit on the sfa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bedroom - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bedroom
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next