The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Bedroom

Go down 
+8
Katherine Tudor
Eleanor Brandon
Anne Boleyn
Geoffrey Lonshord
Mary Rose Tudor
Jane Bassett
Catherine Parr
Henry VIII of England
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Henry smiled and looked carefully at her face

Uhm...can you play cards, my lady? Or something like that?

He asked, leaning his back on his chair
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Jane nodded and smiled 'I can play Cards..and chess..' She said and she tiled her head to the side, making her blond curls fall over one shoulder 'Why, would his majesty like to play?' She asked.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Henry laughed silently and nodded

Yes...why not, my lady? What about a chess match? Boy! Bring me my chessboard!

He shouted to a servant. After the chessboard was ready on the table, he showed gently the chair to her

Lady Jane...
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Jane went over and sat in the chair and leant back in it whilst looking at Henry with a playful smile. 'Although..i am not a great chess player, i shall learn from your moves' She said in a playful tone.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Henry sat in front of her and grinned

My moves? Oh...that's easy, my lady! Look at these two armies. Mine...will try to defeat yours. Until your King will be under chess mate. Will you be able to prevent my assault, lady Jane?

He asked teasingly. Then he moved a piece on chessboard
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Jane laughed a little and then looked at Henry with her clear blue eyes and smiled 'I can prevent any assault your majesty...Lays our for me' She said and she moved a pieced on the Chess board then leant back and looked at Henry with a teasing expression.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:02 pm

Henry looked at her with a teasing smile and rubbed softly his chin

Uhm...you moved the horse. It's a very bold move at the beginning of a chess match. Are you bold...with men too, my lady?

He asked teasingly. Then he moved another piece on chessboard, without removing his eyes from her
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:05 pm

Jane looked at Henry and smiled and moved another one of her pieces 'I can be bold.....when i wish to be' she said and after two more moves from them both, she knocked other one of Henry's pieces and took it off the board and onto her side with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:01 pm

Henry looked at her move with an amused smile. He took his Queen on chessboard and moved her towards her King's direction

Your King is under chess...And you? What do you wish, right now?

He asked teasingly, staring for a while at her breasts
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Jane looked at Henry with a smirk and raised an eyebrow, and she lean't forward with her elbows on the table.

'Right now, i wish his majesty kept his gaze a little higher, unless he see's something he wants' She said.

She smiled and lean't back again into the chair, she looked up at Henry.

'I surrender' She said simply and she gave her King to him.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Henry raised his eyes with a smile after her words. As he saw her King to abandon the match, he leaned his back against his chair and sighed

Oh...what a pity. I wanted to defeat your King personally. But I see...you're a surrenderful lady. Are you not?

He asked teasingly, grinning a bit
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Jane raised a sleek eyebrow and let a smile tug at the corner of her lips and she leant forward and put her elbows on the table again.

'I can put up a fight, if his majesty wishes me to?' she asked and she reached to get her king again.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Henry looked at the chessbord and smiled

Oh...this is not so important. But I'd like to know you better, my lady. We'll meet again very soon. Now...if you excuse me, I should prepare myself for the Spring Party. Lady Jane...

He smiled and stood up from table
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:50 pm

Jane stood up and smiled and curtsied very deeply 'Your Majesty' she said and she stood up again and walked to the door and turned and looked at him 'Make sure to wear something very see through for the spring party' she said in a teasing tone and she smirked a little and left.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:05 pm

Henry smiled for her words and grinned a bit. He liked that girl and he wanted him for himself. Even if for just one night. Then he called his servant and started to look himself at mirror again
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Baroness Borough of Gainsborough
Catherine Parr

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:57 am

I am walking down the great hallway towards his majesty's chambers. i arrive at his door
i knock and i say "good morning your majesty, it is lady catherine Parr "
i wait for his majesty to call me inside.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:06 pm

Henry turned his head towards the door after hearing a female voice. He allowed with a glance the servant to let her come in

Lady Parr...you can come in. What can I do for you?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:48 am

Majesty, Curtsies and smiles Very Happy good morning
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:11 pm

Henry smiled at the woman and showed her the sofa

My lady Parr...have a sit, please. I'm very good, thank you for asking. Is there something I can do for you, my lady?

He asked with kind voice
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:32 am

I waited at the door of his Majesty's chambers, he smiles Very Happy at me and shows me to the sofa

i have a seat on the sofa and wait for his majesty to speak . I ask him if i may speak freely and privately with him

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:29 pm

Henry sat in front of her and crossed his arms on his chest

You can talk freely, lady Parr. What's the matter?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:13 am

i enter his majesty's chambers and i walk in to his bedroom ,

Majesty there is nothing wrong, but if i may i noticed that you have been
alone at night sitting in front of the fire and i saw how sad you looked
so i wanted to come and help you in any way that i could , i am sorry to see you so sad
and so cross.

i know i can help if your majesty allows me to and trusts me
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Henry smiled

Thank you for caring, my lady. But I'm fine. Maybe a bit tired sometimes...but I'm alright. Thank you for your support...

He answered kindly
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Catherine Parr

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:23 pm

[] I smile back at his majesty Very Happy as we sit in front of the fire

i answered him and said , your Majesty if i may, you do look most weary and very tired please let me help you

i extend my hand to him in a gesture of human kindess and care

I smile at him Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:05 pm

Henry smiled as she reached his hand

I'm touched by your kindness, lady Parr. But, as I told you, there is no need to worry about me. I'm in good health and spirit, as you see...

He grinned a bit at the end of his sentence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bedroom   Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bedroom
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next