The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Study Room

Go down 
+26
Alexandrina Duarte
Henry VIII of England
Muriel Howard
Juana of Aragon
Margaery Tyrell
Henry Fitzroy
Emma Moore
William Davenport
Faith LeBeau
Richard Meyer
Francesca Benedetti
Thomas More
William Kingston
Mary Tudor
Thomas Wyatt
Thomas Boleyn
William Stuart
Anthony Knivert
Mary Rose Tudor
Charles Brandon
Thomas Howard
Anne Boleyn
Thomas Cromwell
James Stuart of Scotland
Geoffrey Lonshord
Nan Saville
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Study Room - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 5:02 pm

Henry looked at the servant and nodded

Let her come in..
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2016 4:49 pm

I arrived at the king's study wishing to speak with him I ask for permission to enter.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2016 10:11 pm

Henry looked at the door. A servant entered announcing Cromwell

Master Cromwell? Let him come in..
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 1:05 pm

Thank you my lord.

I wanted to ask you something majesty.
I fear that Catherine will not allow Anne to be wed to you and I believe she will never stop being queen.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 4:11 pm

Henry looked curiously at Cromwell. Then he motioned him to come closer and sighed deeply

Master Cromwell...Lady Katherine is no longer Queen since long time. She is now known as the Dowager Princess of Wales. You were at my wedding. So..you perfectly know that Lady Anne is my wife, now. And she will be crowned soon..

He replied, then he took a pen and sighed a document resting on his desk
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 7:51 am

"Majesty I was there and saw that you were happily wed to lady Anne and she is your new queen.
"If I may your Grace might I suggest that Katherine be moved away from this court and to Kimbolton where she should stay because if not I fear she might try and do s o mething stupid your Grace.

"I am pleased that you are happily married again.
"If you do not mind me asking your majesty what is that document on the table".

Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 8:52 pm

Henry raised his eyes and looked at Cromwell

Lady Katherine is already at Kimbolton Castle, Master Cromwell. And she will remain there until the ends of her days..

He glanced at the paper again

Oh..this! Just a permission for a wedding and maybe an alliance. What about you, Master Cromwell? How is your wife? I didn't see her at court since long time..
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 12:29 pm

I approach the kings chambers and await admittance.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 12:35 pm

"Oh your majesty my wife is well thank you and she is hoping to return to court soon.

"Do you need me to do any service your grace?"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 10:33 pm

Henry looked at the paper and shook his head

Yes...you can, Master Cromwell. Tell to Master Cranmer to declare my marriage to Lady Anne valid. And to declare my previous marriage with Lady Katherine...invalid. I want to see documents soon. That's all for now..you may go..

He added before turning his eyes towards his papers again
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 1:57 pm

I shall do it at once your Grace.

I return with a document of his marriage being valid.

"I have the documents you asked for your grace produced by Cranmer".

I place them on his desk and retreat to the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cranmer
Archbishop of Canterbury
Thomas Cranmer

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 1:41 pm

Your majesty I have good news for you"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 10:52 pm

Hery looked at Cranmer. He nodded, allowing him to speak

Please, tell me everything Master Cranmer..
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cranmer
Archbishop of Canterbury
Thomas Cranmer

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 1:33 pm

"Your Grace I have managed to successfully annul your marriage to Catherine and Master Cromwell has the documents.
"I also want you to know that your reformed church is growing my lord but some of the English people are not happy with this new queen.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:50 pm

Henry nodded

Very well. I want you to announce that to all my men of the Private Chamber. And then to the whole England through the documents...printed with the printing machine!

He ordered with firm voice
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cranmer
Archbishop of Canterbury
Thomas Cranmer

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 10:17 pm

"I shall do it at once your grace"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 11:44 pm

Henry nodded

Very well. I want to read it as soon as possible. Thank you, Master Cranmer. You may go..

He dismissed him with a gesture of his hand
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 1:27 pm

"My lord I was wondering over the matter between your daughter Katherine and the Duke of Norfolk.
"I mean what the Duke said about making her his mistress was terrible but he did apologise. What action do you wish for me to take?
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 11:03 pm

Henry looked at him rubbing his chin. He sighed deeply

Nothing...for now. But tell him to stay away from my daughter. She is not one of his whores!

He said angrily
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2021 8:32 am

I had been requested an audience with my husband the King and I wanted to ask him something so I had come to his study and waited to be allowed in.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2021 1:27 pm

Henry was sitting at his desk. As the servant announced that Anne was there to see him, he smiled and stood up

Anne! Of course..let her come in..

He said smiling and looking at the door
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2021 9:21 pm

I enter the room and I smile as I see Henry waiting for me. I curtsy to him.

"Henry I wanted to discuss something with you. As i am sure you have heard that recently in France King Francis has married a fine Spanish princess it is said and do you not think it would be just that we visit France to congratulate them and perhaps we could even talk about a future match for our daughter to the Dauphin. I think we should visit. Don't you agree Henry?
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 11:42 am

Henry stood up and walked towards Anne. He kissed softly her lips. Adter she spoke, he nodded slowly

Yes...of course I have heard about Francis's wedding, my love. But his new wife is spanish...and considering our relationship with Emperors Charles and Ferdinand...she should be our enemy. She is Katherine's niece, Anne...

He paused for a moment before adding

Although..if you wish visiting France, we shall leave. You have a kind heart...that's why I love you. Probably we can find a good match for Elizabeth. But..isn't she too little to travel?
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2021 9:23 pm

I smile at Henry after he kisses me then I touch his arm and speak.

"I know our relationship with the Emperors are not on good terms but I have heard that Queen Eleanor is kind and very different to her families.

It would please me to visit France my love to congratulate her in person and discuss a possible match but I have found a governess who can look after Elizabeth whilst we travel Henry.

I do ask of you Henry though please behave on the trip we do not want to anger France and it's short tempered King. I do believe from this visit peace could come between our nations and to anger Katherine with a match for our daughter before anything of hers would please me greatly.
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2021 3:20 pm

Henry smiled and softly he hld Anne's chin with his hand

If this is what you wish, my love..we'll arrange a travel to France very soon. I haven't seen Francis since a long time. And I would love to discuss a match for our daughter. And how are you, my beloved? I heard you have new ladies in your household. Do you trust them? Hope they treat you respectfully. Also, you just gave birth..so you need rest. And above all..you are a Queen. You shouldn't wear neither a simple cloth by yourself. So..call them for everything you need..

He kissed her lips again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study Room   Study Room - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study Room
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next