The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber Empty
PostSubject: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Emma Moore
Lady-in-waiting
Emma Moore

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:06 pm

Emma knocked at the door "Your Highness? Are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:09 pm

Mary was saying her prayers holding her rosary within her hands when she heard a kind voice come from the otherside of the door.

Yes please do come in I am just saying my prayers

Finishing them of Mary crossed herself and arose waiting for her visitor.
Back to top Go down
Emma Moore
Lady-in-waiting
Emma Moore

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:51 pm

Emma entered her chamber and she bowed deeply "Your Highness.. I hope I am not disturbing you.."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:47 pm

Mary clasped her hands together holding them firmly making sure this lady had risen from her bow.

Not at all any news from court is welcomed news to me either Chapguys or one of my farthers privy gentlemen come to see me so this is a delightful pleasure. Anyway how can I help you.

Mary smiled the young lady seemed her age casting her mind to court life Mary wondered exactly what was going on their. Her farther had completely forgotten about her like this was her punishment in exile for being a girl.

Are you allowed to tell me what has been going on at court and what of my beloved mother the Queen.

Back to top Go down
Emma Moore
Lady-in-waiting
Emma Moore

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:25 pm

Emma watched Princess Mary. She was alone, but a strong girl even away from her mother.. She would be a very powerful queen just like her mother.
Emma smiled and shook her hand.
"I'm sorry Your Highness. Let me to introduce myself. My name is Emma. I'm the lady-in-waiting of your mother, Queen Catherine"
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:24 pm

It is nice to meet you Emma and welcome I hope you will find your stay here comfortable enough for you.

A glimmer of hope rose in Mary when Emma mentioned her mother but she tried not to let it show but deep down she was excited to see what news she brought her.

I am comforted that my lady mother has a nice lady as yourself in her household are you allowed to tell me any news of her
Back to top Go down
Emma Moore
Lady-in-waiting
Emma Moore

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:32 pm

Poor Mary.. Emma was so sorry for her because she was innocent just like her mother..

"Queen Catherine is very upset, Your Highness. She spends all day reading the Bible.. and she spends the day with embroider.."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:25 pm

Mary fell to her knees feeling practically choked by Emmas word bit it was not her fault and Mary was not going to take this out on her.

My own mother has had to succumb to this because of those scheming Boleyns. I am at an age where I need my mother.

Tears came streaming down her face the reality was becoming clearer and clearer she was to be kept from her Mother and now her farther had lost interest in her.

I will not let any of them get to me they can take my title a title means nothing it is the person behind the title and how she conducts herself and I choose to conduct myself with grace and dignity starting from now. I always hoped that my farther would keep loving my Mother and stand by her side until she passed and to just keep Anne as his concubine. They will have to bleed me dry to take away my Royalty.
Back to top Go down
Emma Moore
Lady-in-waiting
Emma Moore

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:55 pm

Emma had panicked for a moment. Princess was kneeling in front of her with tears. Emma quickly ran up to her and held her hands. She tenderly stroked her cheek and looked into her eyes.

My beautiful Princess.. Queen Katherine is not crying.. She always thinking of you. But she is standing strong. You must to stand strong, because you are Queen Katherine's daughter. You are Princess Mary. Heir to the throne. If you fall, it would be Boleyns victory. I know it's very hard but you have to stand strong against them. King will get tired of that whore and he will understand his mistake.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:21 am

Mary knew she had to stand tall against them all she also knew that she had to be cruel to be kind and this was exactly what she was going to do. Emma here would always be allowed to see a weaker side to Mary as in Emma she saw a sisterly side which numbed some of the pain.

Forgive me Emma It just makes me sad when I think about my mother as her only punishment is loving the king. When I see the concubine I am going to be kind inside I shall be angry but the best revenge is to be kind to your enemy a smile can confuse people after all she is just a tiny person in a much larger scale being moved about by the men of her family she has been given her own taste of power time will only tell if she can do it alone
Back to top Go down
Emma Moore
Lady-in-waiting
Emma Moore

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:57 am

Emma was nothing but a humble servant. She was always with Queen Katherine and Princess Mary. She would always support them. She would always be a friend of Princess Mary.

Your Highness.. These dark days will pass. Anne Boleyn is a witch! Your father will understand it and you are the only heir of England. You're the legitimate child. For this reason, you must stand strong against that witch. I'm sure, she will want to get rid of you. If you want, I can talk with your father to see your mother.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:03 pm

Mary was hoping that her Farther would like to see her himself or at least even write a letter to her but she would take up Emma's offer as it was shown to Mary as a kind gesture.

You are most kind Emma I would be grateful for that indeed. I pray that you will catch my Farther on a good day where he is in such joly spirits to receive you.

Mary stood up and went over to her window looking out to the grey sky.

And when you come back you can tell me all about court and the weddings and births that have taken place I would like to be kept updated. God speed you Emma I shall miss you presence around here you are the light in these dark times.
Back to top Go down
Emma Moore
Lady-in-waiting
Emma Moore

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:12 pm

Emma smiled internally.

I will talk with your father and I will make observations at court. I will bring you news.

She curtsied and she headed toward the door. Then she hesitated a moment. She turned and looked at her once again with a bittersweet smile. And she left.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Hervey
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Hervey

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:07 am

Elizabeth stood in front of the door. She took a deep breath and she licked her lips. She was so excited. This would be her first meeting with the princess. She was at the same age with Mary. This would be her first experience as a lady-in-waiting. She knocked at the door and entered. She bowed and smiled.

Your Highness. My name is Elizabeth Hervey. I am at your service.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:42 pm

Mary turned from the window and smiled she had heard of this ladies name before as she was refused to even serve me long ago what had changed the mind of her farther the concubine.!

Welcome to ludow Elizabeth I hope your time here shall be pleasant enough for you. I like to know about the ladies in my service it helps to form more of a mutual understanding of one another. It's such a nice day out let's go for a walk and you can tell me all about yourself.

Mary started to make her way to the door hoping Elizabeth would follow she stopped and waited.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Hervey
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Hervey

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:48 am

Lady Mary was very kind and beautiful. Elizabeth watched her for a while. She was still very exited. Her mother had taught her everything about being lady-in-waiting.
It was a good idea to walk together. She smiled and curtsied.

I'm coming, Your Highness

She followed her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Hervey
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Hervey

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:37 pm

Elizabeth knocked at door and she waited for an answer to come in.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 8:59 pm

Mary had been feeling rather alone here lately. For some reason the sun never shined liked the beautiful sunset at Hampton court. She was reading from a book of Latin when a knock appeared at her door. Placing her book down, she rose angelic straightening out her gown.

Come in.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Hervey
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Hervey

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:41 am

Bess walked in and she curtsied to Mary. She was very beautiful as usual.
Bess was smiling.

Your Highness.. I hope I did not disturb you. I brought you news from your mother, Queen Katherine and from the court
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:41 pm

Mary was delighted to see Bess again. She didn't want constant strangers attending to her. She needed some stability in her life thanks to the concubine.

Bess it is always lovely to see you. Come in and tell me everything.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Hervey
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Hervey

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:06 pm

Bess slowly approached the princess. Castle was again very quiet today. Birds were singing and the dried leaves were leaving the tree branches.

Your Highness, I talked with Lady Emma. She informed me about the Queen's health. She is very healthy. She pays attention to nutrition and praying to be reunited with you..
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:29 pm

Mary was enjoying time with Bess. She was one of the very few people that cared.

Bess I enjoy your company it is the only thing I look forward too.

Mary knew that she would not be welcomed at court. Her father had disowned her and saw her as a potential threat.

My mother is a tough woman Bess! Am I still the princess of England or is my father trying to strip me of my last shred of dignity. My father will never be rid of me. Try as hard as Anne Boleyn likes I will always be in my fathers life. Even from afar I shall be in his mind. So if Anne wants a fight then I shall never back down.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Hervey
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Hervey

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:28 pm

Bess was preparing tea in the teapot. She poured the tea to teacups and she served it to Mary. She took hers own teacup and sat down opposite her.

You are still Princess of England. You are only Princess and the sole heir to the throne. Also you are still indispensable for the King. Everyone says that she is, I mean Anne Boleyn, a sorcerer or a witch. But no matter what she did, you are the daughter of the king and Princess of England.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:53 pm

Graciously Mary took the teacup swirling the spoon around and around.

If people say that she is a witch than why isn't she held before a jury and tried. I don't really like talking about the forbidden arts but I am going to be so nice to her that it confuses her. The most famous saying is smile it confuses people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber   Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Mary Tudor's BedChamber
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next