The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Great Hall

Go down 
+42
Annie Wyatt
Nan Saville
Cesare Garcia
Francesca Benedetti
Matthew Whitcombe
Jane Adler
Thomas Wyatt
Anne Bassett
Stephen Gardiner
Mary Rose Tudor
Thomas Boleyn
Mark Smeaton
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
William Stuart
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Howard
Henry Norris
Anne Brett
Emilie De Fontanay
Eustace Chapuys
Anne Boleyn
Anne Stanhope
Katherine Clement
White Royalsun
Ursula Misseldon
Catherine Parr
Dugan Hoffman
Daniel Torrez
Jane Bassett
Fiona Stuart
Anthony Knivert
Francis Bryan
Mary Tudor
Catherine Willoughby
Noelle Hoffman
Arthur Bentley
Jenny Howard
Felicity Beryl
Thomas Seymour
Charlotte Rosenauer
Daniel Meyer
Charles Brandon
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Great Hall - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Smiles as we reach I curtsy to my dancer and take both of her hands into mine and we start to dance
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Continues to dance and when the dance comes to an end she curtsies "I am Elizabeth Crawley, Marquess of Lancaster."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:55 pm

Smiles am Cordelia Rose Tudor Princess of England as I curtsy back
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Elizabeth smiled "I just danced with a Princess of England?" she looked to the man playing the violin "What is your name, mon seigneur?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:03 pm

Smiles and kneels down to the same level would you like to join me on my table
Back to top Go down
Mark Smeaton
Musician
Mark Smeaton

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:08 pm

Mark watched the little child happily. In the end, he bent to her, kissed her on forehead. "I am Mark Smeaton. Simply Mark, my lady. I have no other ranks" He turned to princess, bowed "Excuse me, your Higness. I did not know you were the princess"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:10 pm

Elizabeth nodded with a smile "Yes please." she said and she looked to her governess who was just staring at her and she looked back to the man and Princess "She is never happy." she said with a giggle and she turned to Mark "Can you show me how to play?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:14 pm

I curtsy back it is fine simply mark, I do attend to hide giggles andsmiles as strokes the top of the girls head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:04 am

As I sit and drink some wine, then pours myself another and another
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:16 am

Thomas saw a Lady with a beautiful look.

" My Lady sorry that i address you but you are a beautiful Lady.I have not see you before here at Court."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:19 am

Smilies i do not like court and I have been away
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:22 am

Thomas saw that she drink much wine.

" Its gives much people they not like the court.But you come back what a enrichment for the court."

Thomas adulate.He saw that the Lady need some encouragement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:40 am

i come back as I had no where else to go and wanted to visit my friend Duke of Suffolk, but I might leave later today as I have no reason to stay I say as I drink my glass and pour another
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:43 am

Cordelia Rose Tudor wrote:
I curtsy back it is fine simply mark, I do attend to hide giggles andsmiles as strokes the top of the girls head

Elizabeth looked up at them both a smile upon her lips and she noticed another woman and man talking, but the man didn't look the nicest of people so she looked away.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:48 am

Guinevere Le Fay wrote:
i come back as I had no where else to go and wanted to visit my friend Duke of Suffolk, but I might leave later today as I have no reason to stay I say as I drink my glass and pour another

" My Lady wish sorrows attempt you drowning?"

Thomas saw that the Lady must be very despair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:49 am

Elizabeth Crawley wrote:
Cordelia Rose Tudor wrote:

Elizabeth looked up at them both a smile upon her lips and she noticed another woman and man talking, but the man didn't look the nicest of people so she looked away.

Smiles and picks the little girl up and swirls her around giggling as we go watching the man and seeing the snake in the grand hall but ignoring him
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:50 am

Elizabeth laughed "Do you know who my Mama is?" she asked the woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:51 am

[quote="Thomas Boleyn"]
Guinevere Le Fay wrote:

" My Lady wish sorrows attempt you drowning?"

Thomas saw that the Lady must be very despair.

my family failed attempt at getting what is our backs as I look down at my wine glasses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:53 am

Elizabeth Crawley wrote:
Elizabeth laughed "Do you know who my Mama is?" she asked the woman.

Smiles, No I do not, I have been ill and not been out much
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:54 am

Elizabeth smiled "My Mama is Jane Bassett, Duchess of Lancaster."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:57 am

I smile i have never met her I say well she must be beautiful if you look like her
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:58 am

Elizabeth nodded "My Mama is very beautiful, more beautiful than a Goddess."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:58 am

Guinevere Le Fay wrote:

my family failed attempt at getting what is our backs as I look down at my wine glasses

" Yes the family can be hart when you not give her what they need to expect from you.
I have some problems too.But i don`t will you stress with my problems."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:01 am

[quote="Elizabeth Crawley"]Elizabeth nodded "My Mama is very beautiful, more beautiful than a Goddess."[/quote

well you must take after her then, you are the first child I have seen apart from my sister Mary. are you enjoying court?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:04 am

Elizabeth smiled then pointed to the man "Who is he over there?" she asked about the white haired man sitting with the dark haired woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Hall
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next