The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

La chambre du roi

Go down 
+4
Anne de Pisseleu d'Heilly
Isabelle De Guise
Coralie Guyot
François 1er de France
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

La chambre du roi - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:13 pm

Francis rolled his eyes. So far his wife had tried every trick in the book to keep him away from lady de guise. He twisted his ring on his finger. Thank you for the kind update of my wife. Lady Brigitte are you happy in my wifes service. He asked curiously he was tired and wanted to get away.
Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting
Brigitte Rousselot

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:55 pm

I stopped and smiled, it was easy to see why so many women had fallen for the Kings charms

Yes your Majesty I am very happy in her Majesties service it is an honour I pause and pass Lady Anne some water as it would be an honour and pleasure to serve you too I bow my head at King Francois
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 10:51 am

You will soon come to learn that my wife is very over dramatic. And it is such dramatics that lead a man to go elsewhere. Francis knew that Claude could be very harsh towards ladies in waiting. In her mind she thought that Francis had slept with all the ladies in the French court but he hadn't. You wish to serve me you say? If you are to serve me it has to be done with complete discretion.
Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting
Brigitte Rousselot

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:05 pm

I was a little taken back by the Kings frankness and I had already witnessed the dramatics of Queen Claude and could not help a discreet smile

Your Majesty I am not like some people in court I whisper as I move closer I am always discreet and what I see I will never speak of to any living soul
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 11:05 am

Francis gave a weak smile he had the weight of the world on his shoulders. I have a lot to deal with at the present moment being a king is not fun. I would rather be a commoner. Francis gestured for her to sit. A very dear princess has been held captured by the Ottoman king. Which is heart breaking, frustratingly sad. Her brother Charles V is at war with the Ottoman king so in order to help him I shall agree to a treaty against the emperor in a bid to save my childhood friend.
Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting
Brigitte Rousselot

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 9:11 pm

I do hope I am not speaking out of turn but I pause and smile you would not make a good commoner as you are far too handsome I whisper as I sit beside his Majesty and listen as he tells me about the Princess

Oh Your Majesty! I exclaim and place my hand on the Kings and gently caress it You have so much on your mind and now Queen Claude's 'illness' will not have helped. I do not think I can help but if you have need of me then please let me know and I will do what I can, I have been told I am a good listener
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Francis gestured for her to sit next to him. He had wondered whether this girl had travelled at all. I could use some company yes! But not what you are thinking. Do you drink wine? He asked as he gestured to his decanter table, a smile fixed on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting
Brigitte Rousselot

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 10:28 pm

I pick up the decanter of wine and two glasses and bring them to the table close to where his Majesty had gestured for me to sit "Yes I do drink wine" I smile blushing slightly under his gaze

My mind wondered what type of company the King sort but as my sovereign I am bound by duty to obey him "I am only to happy to keep you company your Majesty"
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:13 pm

Francis took the glass of wine from he hand, gesturing for her to sit. This wine is purely French not Spanish or Italian purely French. He took great satisfaction in the home grown merchants grown on his very soil. Brigitte I know nothing about you I like to know the people in my court. How long have you been in attendance to my queen.
Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting
Brigitte Rousselot

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 5:12 pm

Sitting down opposite the King, I smile There is nothing better than French wine, it simply outdoes all others I take a sip before I answer the Kings next question

I have been attending to her Majesty for a few years and I have always kept more to the background in court I blush I come from a humble home so I find I view things differently from the well breed Ladies here - I can see both sides.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 9:25 am

Then that makes you the nicest person in the room. Françis told her honestly. Sometimes he didn't have the patience for such people. He would rather ban people from his court, especially if they forgot that he was king. What you have their is a gift Brigitte to view things from both sides. Maybe you are more valuable than you think you are.
Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting
Brigitte Rousselot

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 8:05 pm

Your Majesty is most kind and generous with his words I smile and blush

I sip my wine and look around the room before setting my eyes back upon the King

In my view the most valuable thing about a person is their trust
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 1:27 am

Françis put his wine to one side although Brigitte was young she was also worldly. Unlike other ladies in waiting she put others first instead of herself. Without trust their is nothing and trust needs to be earnt young one. It's a long process but in the end it is worth building up trust. My family trusts in you Brigitte I hope that my queen shall trust in you too.
Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting
Brigitte Rousselot

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 3:31 pm

I listen intently to his Majesty, I was honoured that he had taken time to speak to me.

Oh Your Majesty I would never do anything to make the Queen distrust me or cause any dishonour to the court I reply placing my hand upon my heart You have all treated me so kindly and taken me into your confidences that I would rather die than betray any of you
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:47 am

But it is us dear Brigitte who is lucky to have you in our court. Most girls your age only care about climbing their way up into nobility, ruining themselfs and their entire lives. You shall always have a place here. Their is nothing wrong with a young lady who keeps hold of her morals. It is so refreshing to see among the others here at court. Françis lips curled into a smile at hearing her pledge to the French crown. She was a true Frenchwoman through and through. Also she was the same age as his daughter young Madeline.
Back to top Go down
Brigitte Rousselot
Lady-in-waiting
Brigitte Rousselot

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:20 pm

I blush and turn my head at His Majesty's compliment

I am very happy to be here I have no wish to be like other ladies who ruin themselves for money and power I glance up at the King I have much to be grateful for I smile in reply

Back to top Go down
Ralph Ellerker
Knight
Ralph Ellerker

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 2:12 pm

I knocked quietly on my husbands door, hoping he would answer.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 8:47 pm

Francis had been sleeping a few ray of sunshine was streaming through the window. For winter it had been rather warm France wasn't even Graced with it's usual snow that added to the Christmas cheer. A gentle knock on his chamber door had awoken him from his final dreamily state.

Come in.

His voiced boomed hoping it wasn't one of those pesky young women wishing to be his mistress. He rolled his eye's at the thought while sitting up in his bed.
Back to top Go down
Ralph Ellerker
Knight
Ralph Ellerker

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 8:07 pm

I heard my husband's voice, and slowly opened the door. Husband I said in a quite voice.
I hope you don't mind me visiting you at this early hour. I made my way over to him and sat beside him I wanted to know how it went with King Henry and the lady Ann.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 9:11 am

Why didn't you come Claude? Does it ever not occur to people that I do not like to attend meetings as such.! But as a king I have to as it is my duty. You are my queen thus I expect the same from you .

It was the biggest slap in the face that Francis had to take from a woman. He never wished to be humiliated by his own wife again. This was why things were probably so easier with a mistress they knew that if they overstepped the mark. A dismissal from the court would indeed be ornamented Had the meeting with the English gone well? Well, in their eye's it had been in Francis eye's a much more greater alliance awaited the future of France
Back to top Go down
Ralph Ellerker
Knight
Ralph Ellerker

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 11:27 am

Looking into my husbands eyes I could see I had upset him, I kneeled down in front of him, hiding my tears that were slowly making their way down my cheek.
mon amour, I did not mean to displease you my lord, I was laid up bed with a fever and by order of my Physician I was put to bed rest. I gently reached out my pale hand and placed it on his, still keeping my head down so my tears would not show. s'il vous plaît pardonnez-moi mon amour.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 11:34 pm

Things are happening Claude we need to be careful exactly who we allow into my palace. My ancestors have worked too hard for this Kingdom and our beloved France.

Soon Francis would be traveling somewhere for now it was a secret. He would need his wife by his side now Claude would have to stay behind and act as Queen. Francis was going to let his son Henri hold the reins for a month or so, but he was nowhere to be seen nowadays. And sometimes Francis could never tell just what was running through his son's mind. He blamed the Spanish for kidnapping him and bargaining for his son in return for Francis release.
Back to top Go down
Ralph Ellerker
Knight
Ralph Ellerker

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 8:33 am

"Yes Husband I will be careful who enters your kingdom, I am sorry if I have displeased you in anyway mon amour."

Looking up, I look into his eyes and I gently run my hand down his face.
"Talk to me Francis what is troubling you, I can see it on your face and you know you can trust me I will never betray our vows to each other."
Back to top Go down
Henri II Valois
Prince of France
Henri II Valois

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 8:33 am

I arrive back at Versailles and ask to see my parents.

I tell the servant to inform them of my arrival.
Back to top Go down
François 1er de France
King of France
François 1er de France

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 8:38 am

Francis was awoken by a servant that his son was waiting for him at his chamber door. Placing a kiss on Claudes' shoulder he threw on a robe and went to meet him.

My son welcome back to court
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La chambre du roi   La chambre du roi - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

La chambre du roi
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next