The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Chambre de Marie Giovanni

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

Chambre de Marie Giovanni Empty
PostSubject: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:55 am

Later that night Christophe showed up at Marie's chambers as he promised. He knocked at her door. "My lady? It's Christophe.."
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:19 am

Marie placed her book down, and smirked. He had arrived. And, arrived on time. Well, now, someone was quite eager. With that she stood up straight, and walked to the door. When, she finally reached the door; she opened the right door, and smiled. "Come in," she said, as she tilted her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Noelle Hoffman
Countess of Sussex
Noelle Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:28 am

Dearest Marie,

I have some terrible news. I have withheld this from you. I was with child recently, and lost my little one. Papa was not proud.......because I had concieved the child out of wedlock. And, I have been depressed over this loss for months now. Please if you recieve this letter.....please come to England when you can.

I need you there with me.

Sincerely,
Your Sister

Marie's maid slipped the letter underneath the closed chamber doors, and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:16 am

He smirked as he saw Marie in the doorway, the candlelight glow making her look like an angel. But Christophe wasn't interested in angels. He sauntered into the room, taking in the exquisite surroundings, quite different from his own humble quarters. "Thank you, my lady.. they say a person's personal rooms reflect their soul. Your soul must be perfect.. and pink." He smiled, touching one of the curtains. "I hope I wasn't disturbing you from anything important?" But he knew damn well she was waiting for him as he'd been waiting to get here.
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:50 am

Before Marie went other to Christohpe.....she picked up the letter, and read it. Marie would deal with her family later. Of course she was not heartless.....but she wanted to worry about herself for now. She looked at Christophe, and shook her head. "Yes. Pink is amy favorite color," she continued, and put the letter away," No. No. You are fine. It was just a letter from my elder sister. Nothing to worry about," she said. Marie did not want to scare him off with stories of her crazy family. It was better she focused on him, and him only.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:42 am

He lifted an eyebrow. "If you're sure.. I hate to interrupt." He saw a fleeting look of worry on her pretty face but he thought she would say, in her own time, if there was something on her mind. "Why don't we sit down, we'll have some wine."
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:18 am

She gently touched his hand, and nodded. "No. No it is fine," she replied, to him. Marie nodded in agreement. "I can use some wine," she said to hi. With that she walked over to her end table, took two goblets, and poured wine into each glass, and handed him a goblet as she walked back to him. "Here you go," she continued," I hope this wine shall loosen up the tension," she said, as she took one long sip.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:28 am

"I would have done it, but thank you," he said smirking. "But then, I am used to drinking straight from the bottle." He chuckled a little, and sipped the wine as he kept his gaze on her.He was not much an expert on wine, but he enjoyed the effects of it. "I should say my lady, that our conversation earlier left me very intrigued about you."
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:30 am

So, he drank from the bottle? Oh, Marie did the same thing. "You do really? Becasue I do the same thing," she said, and laughed. As, she sipped some more of her wine, she could not help but, smile at his comment. "I shall admit, my lord," she continued," But, I too found our conversation to be intriguing. You seem to have many tales to tell," she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:46 am

"Kindred spirits think alike.. and drink alike," he joked, taking another swig of the wine. "Oh, I do have many tales indeed, my lady. Very few are suitable for a lady's ears." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:34 am

Marie grinned at his comment, and flashed her teeth a bit. "I am not like all ladies. In fact, I have often been seen as someone most men trust. Yes. Yes, I know that is unusual. But, most women these days are silent little fools. As for me......I can handle anything," she said, with a sly grin on her face. Marie took one last long sip from her goblet, and put it down on her end table. And, wiped the remaining drops of wine off of her chin, with her dress sleeve.

Last edited by Marie Giovanni on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 5:58 am

He noticed how casual he was in front of her and he grinned, thinking finally he had found a lady who wasn't about to go to great lengths to change herself to impress others. Marie was who she was, and Christophe liked that, a lot.

"One of my favorite stories is about the poor lad who visited a brothel in order to relieve himself of his accursed virginity. He was directed to the jewel of the brothel, an older woman with more experience and surprisingly good looks for her age. Well, he paid and nature took its course. Only after, when his affections allowed him to speak openly with his first lover, did they both come to realize the prostitute was none other than the lad's long-lost mother." He raised his eyebrows and smirked. "True story, or may God strike me down!"
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:18 am

"Oh, my that is an odd story. I mean it would be quite frightening to have something like that happen," she said, to him. Marie found it quite disturbing knowing someone had slept with their mother. But, she could not blame call them a monster...after the boy did not know. And, nither did the mother. "I have heard, and seen crazy things in my life....but never like that one.....ever," she said to him. He was a very, very interesting man. And, Marie loved that!
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Christophe smirked and took another swig of wine. "Now it is your turn! You are full of interesting tales," he teased. "The rest that I know are quite gory, to say the least." He enjoyed chatting with her, probably more than he cared to admit.
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 9:33 am

"Oh, I do have one. And, it is something clergyman, and even my own prude of a mother would find unholy, or sinful. Well, here I go. When, I was younger.....I say about fifteen I was often curious about what it would be like to kiss another woman.....and if your wondering what I did," she continued, and bit her lip," I tried it. And, only once. I never liked it to be honest with you," she continued, and sipped her wine," I prefer men. I love men. And, that is the most interesting story of my life," she said, as she winked. Marie had much more tales to tell, but she did not know which others to tell.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:21 am

He rose his eyebrows at hearing her story, but it did not revolt him or make him think less of her. "I've seen such things between women before, and I think it is always more entertaining for the men," he said with some coyness in his voice. "It's good for me that you prefer men, otherwise I would not be here tonight," he said.
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:18 am

"Oh, you have? Well, now, my lord, don't except that from me. I would not want to share you," she continued, then laughed," And, you are very lucky. Men have always had a certain flare to them that I just love," she said, as she giggled. She took another sip from her goblet, and licked the leftover wine from her lips.

Last edited by Marie Giovanni on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:26 am

He smiled, liking this woman more and more as he got to know her. "I don't know that men like to be shared, but they do enjoy being fought over," he said with a gleam in his eye. He could not take his eyes off her as she licked the wine from her lips. He refilled both their goblets.
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:41 am

"Now, that we have talked. Why, don't we have some real fun," she said, as she grinned seductively. Marie started to pull at the laces on the front of her dress, and winked at him.

Last edited by Marie Giovanni on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:00 am

"An even better idea," he said as he saw her pull her laces of her dress. He went to help her, softly touching part of the exposed skin above her bodice. He expertly untied the laces and loosened her corset, allowing his hand inside to touch her.
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:53 am

"Well, someone's anxious," she said, jokingly. She had loosened most of the strings on her dress, and smirked as he did the rest of the work. Once, her skin was exposed.....she knew the 'real' excitement was about to start. Marie lifted her hands, and ripped off his his shirts. And, she let out a soft moan as his gentle hands touched her skin.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:12 am

He laughed and grinned wickedly as she tore the shirt right off him. Her touch was like fire on his skin. He removed the top of her dress and pulled her up to him, holding her closely and kissing her deeply and passionately. There was more excitement in her kiss than in anything that he had known until then.
Back to top Go down
Melinda Gutierrez
Lady-in-waiting
Melinda Gutierrez

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:49 am

Oh, now this was what she loved. And, this was what she was best at. Marie let out a small moan, and kissed thr back of his neck. She loved it when the man took control.....sometimes it was better when she also had control.
Back to top Go down
Christophe Sinclair
Soldier
Christophe Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:45 pm

He gave a low groan as Marie kissed his neck, and his manhood jumped at the feeling of her kiss. Bunching up her skirts he ran his hands along the soft skin of her thighs, tracing with his fingertips as he kissed softly along her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chambre de Marie Giovanni   Chambre de Marie Giovanni I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chambre de Marie Giovanni
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next