The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Princess Margaret's Funeral

Go down 
+19
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Margaret Wyatt
Thomas More
Royce Westmoreland
Jane Parker
Madeline De Fontanay
Thomas Howard
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Alice More
Catherine Parr
Emilie De Fontanay
Mary Rose Tudor
Edward Craven
Alfonsina Garcia
Katerina Anechka
Nan Saville
Geoffrey Lonshord
Anthony Knivert
Charles Brandon
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Princess Margaret's Funeral - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Funeral   Princess Margaret's Funeral - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:05 am

Emilie De Fontanay wrote:
Her view blurred by the tears that flow along her face irresistibly, Emilie see the men who take away the coffin, a lump in her troat, feeling heartache, she realize that now, even Margaret's coffin and body that did still remain as traces of her wonderful existance, of this wonderful person that she was, will be buried and disappear for ever.
She feel that her presence here isn't useful anymore and once the coffin have leave the chapel, she release softly Wolsey's hand, whisper him.

See you later, Thomas.

She put a daughterly kiss on his cheek and get up, then walk along the corridor between the rank of benchs, she recognize many familiar faces in the crowd but without really seeing them, taken in the immense sadness that she feel from her best friend's lost.
As she advance closer to the entrance, she see her friend Mary on a bench, Margaret's sister, in her face and eyes full of tears like hers and of sadness, she read the same pain and sadness than hers, she know that they was the two closer people to Margaret, the two who loved her the most, with her brother the king, she join on her bench her fastly, hug her tightly and whisper softly, her voice shaking slighty.

Mary ... my dear.

I squeezed Royce's hand when they took away Margaret's coffin.I couldn't breath in that moment the pain was unbearable.I closed my eyes trying to calm myself when I felt that someone hugged me.I opened my eyes slowly to see Emilie.I hugged her back tightly ,knowing that she feel the same pain and sorrow like me.

''Emilie...''

I managed to say through the tears.

Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Funeral   Princess Margaret's Funeral - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:13 am

The ceremony was very sad yet honorable. As the priest spoke I looked up and couldn't help but notice Alfonsina with her husband. She looked so beautiful. I also noticed her belly was no longer swollen, so she must have given birth.

My attention was then turned back to Charles when I heard him say his sisters name. I looked back and saw little Eleanor Brandon. Although, she was no longer young she had blossomed into a beautiful woman.

"Nora it's great to see you again. You look..." I was stumped for words.
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Funeral   Princess Margaret's Funeral - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:49 am

Mary Rose Tudor wrote:
I squeezed Royce's hand when they took away Margaret's coffin.I couldn't breath in that moment the pain was unbearable.I closed my eyes trying to calm myself when I felt that someone hugged me.I opened my eyes slowly to see Emilie.I hugged her back tightly ,knowing that she feel the same pain and sorrow like me.

''Emilie...''

I managed to say through the tears.

Emilie hug her back even tighter, feeling the distress of her friend, the same like hers and simply answer her in a tender tone.

Yes, I am here now ...

She remain silent for a while, leaning her head Mary's shoulder, feeling unable to talk with her sobs and tears and that Mary feel like her, just hugging her and rocking her and herself slighty, feeling slighty comforted by the love that unite them like it united both of them to Margaret, hoping to transmit it to Mary for bring her some comfort, then she whisper softly, her voice still shaking.

I will always be there for you ... my dear Mary.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Funeral   Princess Margaret's Funeral - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:13 pm

I closed my eyes as she hugged me even more tightly,feeling a little better now that I know that she is here.

''We have lost her Emilie''

I nodded to her weakly and whispered.

''Thank you dear Emilie...''
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Funeral   Princess Margaret's Funeral - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:49 pm

"Charles hugged tightly Eleanor and nodded slowly with his head. While the coffin was leaving chapel, he looked at Alfonsina. She looked sincerly so sorry for him. Then he turned to his sister and sighed deeply"

Thank you for coming, sister. I missed you...Oh, do you remember lady Nan, right?

"He asked, drying fastly a tear came out from his eyes"
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Brandon
Lady-in-waiting
Eleanor Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Funeral   Princess Margaret's Funeral - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:57 pm

As I hugged my brother I felt eyes upon me, I looked to my left and saw the very handsome Anthony Knivert.
I curtsied, "Thank you Lord Knivert" I smiled. I then saw the Princess Mary Rose, and my smile faded quickly.
"Will you excuse me my lord." I said and walked over to the princess.

"Your highness..." I said with a curtsy "I'm terribly sorry for your loss."
Back to top Go down
Catherine Willoughby
Duchess of Suffolk
Catherine Willoughby

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Funeral   Princess Margaret's Funeral - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:58 pm

Catherine walked into the church, she knew she was very late although she wanted to pay her respects for a much respected woman. She wore all black, with a black veil covering her face. She sat at the back and prayed quietly.

Last edited by Catherine Willoughby on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Funeral   Princess Margaret's Funeral - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Mary Rose Tudor wrote:
I closed my eyes as she hugged me even more tightly,feeling a little better now that I know that she is here.

''We have lost her Emilie''

I nodded to her weakly and whispered.

''Thank you dear Emilie...''

Emilie, feeling that even if she is as sad as her, she have to be strong for can support Mary, she release her slighty for can look in her eyes and tell her with a intense glance while wiping her tears off her face delicately with her fingers and she shake her head softly.

No we hadn't really lost her ... her soul is still there somewhere, in a better place and is still there in our hearts and memories and she will never really leave us, because she love us very much and she know how much we love her.

She kiss her forehead softly and shiver as she feel the coldness of the air of the chapel and tell her softly.

Of nothing, I am here for you, always. But I think we should leave now, the ceremony is ended now and it's frozen here, please come with me to my rooms and have a lunch together, you will be much better than here and it will surely make you some good to eat something, allright ?
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Funeral   Princess Margaret's Funeral - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:56 pm

I almost didn't recognized Charles sister when she came over to me.She has changed and I had not seen for a long time.

''Thank you,Lady Brandon...And thank you for coming''

I said weakly then turned to Emilie again.

''You are right Emilie she will always be in our hearts...You go Emilie i just want to stay a litter more here.I am not ready yet to leave ,but I will come in your rooms later alright?

I said squeezing her hand gently.

Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Funeral   Princess Margaret's Funeral - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:28 pm

Emilie nodd after Mary's word, rub her back softly in a attempt of comforting her and answer her.

Allright, I understand that you need more time, join me when you will be ready. See you later, my dear.

She kiss her cheek, get up and leave the chapel.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Funeral   Princess Margaret's Funeral - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:23 pm

"Charles squeezed Nan's hand and looked at servants who were bringing away Margaret's coffin"

I...I think I'll follow her until the Tomb. To greet her for the last time. I'll reach you later in your room, sweetheart...

"He looked at her with love and kept on walking slowly after coffin. He reached Alfononsina while walking"

Alfonsina...thank you for being here. I know you want to talk with me. You can find me in my room all day. I'm not in mood for going around...

"He tried to smile and continued to walk. Then he bowed at Anna and left the chapel"
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Funeral   Princess Margaret's Funeral - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:38 pm

Geoffrey left the chapel, bringing Princess's coffin on his shoulder with other servants. He noticed some people still had eyes filled with tears
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Funeral   Princess Margaret's Funeral - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:48 pm

Royce was holding Mary's trembling hand in his. As the coffin left the chapel, he helped her to stand up and kept on walking slowly towars door. Then he crossed, glanced at Katerina once more time and left the chapel with Mary
Back to top Go down
Thomas More
Courtier
Thomas More

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Funeral   Princess Margaret's Funeral - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Thomas muttered a prayer with close eyes in front of the cross

Requiam aeternam donas ei Domine, in secula seculorum. Amen...

He crossed and looked at the leaving coffin. Then grabbed gently Alice's arm and left slowly the chapel with her
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Funeral   Princess Margaret's Funeral - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:08 pm

Margaret crossed and stood up. She curtsied respectfully at lord Brandon as he spoke to Alfonsina. She looked around to see Thomas, but she couldn't see him around. The chapel was still too crowded. So she walked outside chapel, hoping to meet her brother
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Funeral   Princess Margaret's Funeral - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:28 pm

Inigo bowed respectfully at royal coffin and crossed himself. After a silent prayer, he left the chapel too, followed by servants and chantors
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Funeral   Princess Margaret's Funeral - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:15 pm

Nan was standing there hardly. When Charles asked she was fine or not she just smiled and nodded. Then she saw Charles' sister Eleanor. When did she come here? She bowed her kindly and tried to smile. Appearently Eleanor didnt recognize Nan. She just stood next to Charles. Ceremony was over. Charles walked after coffin with others. Nan prayed for Margaret last time silently. She crossed and left the chapel in silence.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wyatt
Poet
Thomas Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Funeral   Princess Margaret's Funeral - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:04 pm

Hearing everyone leaving the chapel in his back, the place finding again its usual calm and peace, Thomas bow respectuously before the coffin of the princess, put again his hat upon her head then he kneel, join his hands, lose his eyes and pray for her soul.
Then he make another player for his parents's soul, his children's healthness and future, then he pray for a long time for his sister, asking Him to bring her His light and lead her back to the path of virtue and reason and to hold her away of tentations, lust and deadly sins, then he open again his eyes, get up and cross himself, then leave the chapel.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Murphy

Gabriel Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Funeral   Princess Margaret's Funeral - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:31 am

Katerina Anechka wrote:
Arthur Ashdown wrote:
Katerina Anechka wrote:
Katerina heard as everyone else in court that Princess Margaret has died.She one of her dark dress. It was a dark purple one. Simple one. Unfortunalety she didnt have black one. As she came there she saw few people. She sat by herself and even began to pray for Princess' soul.
Arthur never met or knew the princess. But, he had to pay his respects. He was just that type of person. Death was something personal to him; he had witnessed it alot. Arthur turned his head, and saw a firy haired woman. Hmm, there seemed to be something about her....he just could not put his finger on. Though, he just shrugged and looked on.

Katherine wasnt sitting next to anyone or talking to anyone. She sighed deeply and wished she could be there for Margaret when she was away. Maybe her illness was deathly but at least she could try to takae her pain away. Suddenly she noticed a blonde man coming into chapel and looking directly at her. She wondered there was something with her. Why he was looking at Katerina. She tried to smile a little bit confused. Then she heard Royce's voice from somewhere. She saw him with Mary Rose. She sighed and looked down silently.
Arthur had to know who she was, now. This was going to bother him; if he did not speak to her. 'Ah, screw it! I must speak to her,' he thought. He moved from his seat, and moved to the closets seat to her. He sat behind her, and stared at the back of her head. Arthur had to admit it......she had incredibly beautiful hair. It was not the usual red....most women had. And, the funeral was finally over. He paid his las respects and, tapped the woman's shoulder. "My lady," he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Margaret's Funeral   Princess Margaret's Funeral - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Margaret's Funeral
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: OUT OF ROLEPLAY :: Dusty Shelves-
Jump to: