The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers Empty
PostSubject: King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers   King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers   King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:41 pm

Eleanor came to chambers which's prepared for Richard and her. She was so excited to be here and she cant wait to meet queen and king. She waited servants carried all their bags here and she looked at Richard after they left. "I can't believe we're here!" she said with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers   King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Richard walked in the guest room and let servants to put down their luggages. He looked around, thinking at King Henry's nice hospitality. He smiled back at Eleanor and took her face in his hands

I'm happy seeing you so excited, my love. I'm sure you'll like Whithal Palace. This is one of the most ancient Palaces of England. And very soon we'll meet King and Queen of England. We'll have a great time together...

He smiled warmly and pulled her towards himself with a slow movement
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers   King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Eleanor looked into his eyes with excitement. Yes she was a duchess but she never had been in palaces or places like them. She sighed and smiled wide "Will they come to my coronation, my love?" She felt her cheeks got redden when she say my love
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers   King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:24 pm

Richard noticed she blushed as she finished her sentence. He loved her shyness. He smiled tenderly and put softly her head on his chest

Come here, darling. This is our first official travel in a foreign country. Don't be nervous...I'm here with you...

He smiled again and caressed softly her cheek
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers   King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Eleanor closed her eyes peacefully and smiled on his chest. She was feeling the peace among his strong arms. She breathed deeply and smelt his skin. "I'm honoured to be your wife, your majesty" she said with a low voice
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers   King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Richard let out a silent, amused laughter after her words. He raised softly her chin with his hand

And I'm so happy of being your husband, my sweetheart...

He whispered with love, showing her a teasing, charming smile
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers   King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:43 pm

Eleanor looked up his face carefully and let out a deep, happy sigh. She smiled into his eyes and felt her heart beating faster. "You shouldnt look at me like this in public, you know that, dont you?" she said with a teasing, shy smile
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers   King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:23 pm

Richard smiled again after her sentence. She was serious, but her words sounded so tenderly funny to him. He touched her soft chin with his hand

Shouldn't I? Why not, my love? I want to show to everyone how much I love you. You will be used very soon at all this, when you'll be officially my beloved Queen...

He answered, looking at her excited eyes
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers   King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:30 pm

Eleanor smiled wider after his words and shrugged "Cause i'm already so nervous to be in public as a queen, if you look at me like this i can lose my balance and fall down from somewhere" she said grinning childish
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers   King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Richard laughed, amused by her words

Well...this means that if you will fall down, I'll take you quickly in my arms. You know you're safe and comfortable here, right?

He asked teasingly, holding strongly in his arms. Then he rubbed softly his nose against hers

Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers   King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 10:11 pm

The night closed in around them like velvet covering the moon. She looked out the window overlooking Whitehall palace, hope raising inside her at this new start for Eleanor and her husband.
Although it was spring, there was a layer of virgin white snow on the ground which tempted her. "After we have washed from our travels, shall we go and explore."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers   King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 1:52 pm

Richard was admiring his wife at windowside and smiled. He approached her and wrapped his arms around her from behind

Of course, your wishes are law for me. England is beautiful in this season, especially with snow. Are you happy?

He asked with tender voice and looking for her eyes
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers   King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 7:34 am

We are both staring into each others eyes - She rests her head against his broad chest placing a tentative hand on him - Tears sting Eleanor's eyes - I never wish for us to be parted for so long again.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers   King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 11:06 am

Richard wrapped his arms around her, tenderly and strongly at the same time

This will never happen again. I swear it on my honour, my love. Only now, I see how much you're precious to me, Eleanor..

He whispered before placing a soft kiss on her head, breathing her hair's scent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers   King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Richard and Queen Eleanor's chambers
Page 1 of 1