The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Queen White & King Meric's Chambers

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Queen White & King Meric's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Charles Brandon on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Oh thankyou very much for my chamber! Is a beautiful room
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100002043148502#!/profile.php?
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:47 am

She had packed all of her things for Whitehall......and she was not very happy. Grimhilda simply wanted to find her children and get home. But, that was proving to be wrong. She sighed....at least she would be able to see her close friend, White. She knocked on the door, and waited for her dear friends reply.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:34 pm

White was commanding her servants, telling them where they may put her things. Her new chambers are big and luxurious but she doesn't know if she will get used to this new palace.
After that, she sits down to have dinner, and suddenly hears a knock on her door. One of her maids goes to open the door and says you to come in. I turn my face and see you there, I smile widly and stand up with my arms opened to hug you 'my dearest Grimhilda, is so wonderful to see you here!'
Back to top Go down
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:08 pm

Grimhilda nodded as she is invited into the room. She sees White welcome in the room with arms wide open, and she runs to her friend and hugged her back. "It is so very wonderful to see you, too. I cannot tell you how hectic it has been packing all my belongings, and how long the journey was to get here," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:17 am

White hugs her friend tightely and kisses her cheeks 'Aww I can imagine my darling, I did the same !' chuckles and then invites her to sit down 'please my dearest Grimhilda, sit down and have dinner with me' she sits down and a maid puts a plate for Queen Grimhilda and serves her wine 'what would you like to eat my darling? I will eat some chicken and fruits, please, chose anything you want'
Back to top Go down
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:47 pm

She kissed White back, and smiled warmly. With that Grimhilda sat down, and nodded as she took a sip of her wine. "Hmm, I shall choose the chicken, too. And, I shall also choose some berries," she replied. Grimhilda grabbed a few of the blueberries.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:17 pm

Smiles and drinks wine 'great my dear friend, let's enjoy the dinner' maids serve them and they eat and drink meanwhile they talk 'any ews from your kingdom my friend?'
Back to top Go down
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:30 pm

She shook her head. "Sadly," she continued," there is no news of my kingdom. Except that they are all doing well without me for now," she replied. Grimilda took a sip of her wine, and took a bite of her chicken.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:19 am

'My dearest friend grimhilda, I am sure they all miss you, your kingdom must not be the same without you, its Queen' she smiles and sips wine, then eats more chicken 'I miss my dear husband but he sent me a letter telling me he will come here soon'
Back to top Go down
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:10 am

She smiled at White, and listened to her. Grimhilda nodded, and tapped her fingers together, and ran them across the chair. "I am sure they are doing perfectly alright," she said. She tilted her head to the side, and smiled softly. "I understand what you mean," she continued," it is hard losing someone like that," she said.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:51 pm

'losing darling?' she asks stranged looking into her friend's eyes 'but my husband is not dead, he is in our kingdom' smiles softly and then looks at you 'but my darling...have you lost someone very important for you? I am so sorry for that, you know you can talk with me if you want '
Back to top Go down
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:08 am

"Oh, no not you....I was thinking of something else," she replied. Grimhilda listened to White, and then folded her arms over her chest. "Well, I have lost both of my husbands," she said.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:30 pm

She listents to her friend and feels so sad for her 'I am so sorry my dear Grimhilda' she stands up and goes by her side, hugs her softly and says 'Everything will be fine for you, you are a beautiful woman I am sure you'll find true love soon ,as I did with my Meric, and you'll be happy once again, you deserve that my friend' smiles friendly
Back to top Go down
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:03 am

She was surprised by the hug, but she enjoyed the comfort. Grimhilda smiled. And, she pulled back. "Thank you. I know it shall be fine," she said.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:21 pm

she smiles and goes to sit down again 'would you like a hot tea or coffee with milk and honey my friend? Having something hot is always good with this cold weather, my husband and me love drinking something hot together' White smiles thinking about him and then looks at her friend 'would you like to have another husband someday my dear?'
Back to top Go down
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:38 am

"Oh, yes, yes I would," she continued," I would love to have some coffee with milk, and honey," she replied. Grimhilda shook her head. "No. No. I think I shall stay the way I am," she replied.

Last edited by Grimhilda Tepes on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:20 pm

'Margaret!' she calls the maid who is at the door 'please serve two coffees with milk and honey for us' looks at you and smiles 'oh you are strong my friend, you don't need a man to feel complete, but who knows, maybe one day you find your love when you less think about it, that happened with me and my beloved husband' smiles and the servant gives us the cups of coffee and some biscuits too
Back to top Go down
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:59 am

Grimhilda nodded. And, she to took some coffee, and busicuits. "I know maybe one day," she continued," But, I am happy the way I am," she said.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:03 pm

White smiles friendly to Queen Grimhilda 'ofcourse my dear friend, love comes when you aren't expecting it, and no when you are looking for it , so my friend, who knows what fututre has for you?' she giggles and sips her coffee
Back to top Go down
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:57 am

She chuckled. "Yes. Yes, you are exactly right," she said.

Grimhilda took a sip from her goblet, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:46 am

she smiles and giggles with her friend, then stands up and goes next to her, knees by her side and holds her hand 'I have news for you my dear friend, you know you're a very good friend of me so I'll tell you... I am expecting a baby, only my husband knows it and he will be here soon, we're so happy wth this blessing, would you like to be our son's auntie?' she asks smiling friendly
Back to top Go down
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:45 am

Grimhilda came to her feet, and sat beside her friend.

"Of course," she continued," I would love to be your son's aunt," she said.

She pat her friend's knee, and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:34 pm

She smiles happily and hugs her tightely 'oh thankyou very much my dear friend, is so beautiful to have you as part of my family, I will introduce you my huband when he'll arrive' she smiles friendly and happy 'well my friend what would you like to do now?' White asks holding her friend's hand and then makes silent trying to hear if there is a quiet or noisy night at court
Back to top Go down
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:53 am

She nodded. Meeting her friend's husband shall be interesting. And, she looked up a tWhite, and shrugged. "Do you have anything in mind," she asked, her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen White & King Meric's Chambers
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next