The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Queen White & King Meric's Chambers

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Grimhilda Tepes
Queen of Romania
Grimhilda Tepes

Queen White & King Meric's Chambers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:33 am

Grimhilda nodded. She knew what to do with thos girls. And, she knew how she would get rid of her girls. Once, and for all. Grimhilda looked at her friends, and bowed her head. "I would love to stay longer. But, I must leave, and run some errands," she continued, stood up straight, and curtsied," Good day, your majesties," she said. With that she left the room.
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 5:58 pm

White is kissing her beloved husband when her friend stands up and talks saying she must leave 'ahh my dear friend is ok, have a good night and come to visit us whenever you want, maybe you can join us to have lunch tomorrow if that pleases you' she talks smiling friendly and sees Queen of Romania leaving the room as servants open the door for her and close it then.

'Awww my beloved Meric, I am still so hungry, our baby eats all the food I have on my stomach' she laughs and kisses him and then holds his hand tightely and kissing his fingertips leads him to their private bedroom in England court 'but now I am only hungry for you!'
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/messages/100002043148502#!/profile.php?
Meric Royalsun
King of Alderia
Meric Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Meric looks after Grimhelda and holds his breath, shaking slowly his head.
I do feel sorry for her, but I can't neglect a little voice in me telling to be careful, my love, there is something... sinister on her.

White kisses him and he forgets about her friend, kissing her with all his love and passion.
Ahh my love, our little one needs to learn that I am the most hungriest ever. He laughs and walks with her to their bedroom, kissing and nibbling her earlobe.
Mmm you are hungry, I can tell, but I am even more hungry than you! he whispers in her ear while they leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Anne's lady in waiting knocked the door and she entered

"Your Majesty, Lady Anne Boleyn wants to see you"
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:49 pm

She is sitting at her budoir and as soon as she hears her dearest friend Anne's name she stands up with a huge smile. My dear friend Anne? please, tell her to come in!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:47 pm

Anne entered the room with a big smile on her face

"White! My dear friend!"
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:35 am

White smiles and walks toward her with her arms oepened. Embraces her and says My dear Anne, so great to have you here ! how is the future queen of England? she winks and smiles holding Anne's hands and leading her to a small table with two comfortable chairs.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:45 pm

Anne shook her head kindly and smiled back. She sat on the comfortable chair and leaned back.

"I'm very well my dear. How are you? Are you happy at the court?"
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:56 pm

One of White's ladies in waiting pours tea for them. I am very happy, I love being here and so does my husband. But tell me about you my dear she smiles widely You are going to become queen very soon, I am so happy for you! She holds Anne's hand.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Anne smiled. She was very happy indeed. She rolled her eyes and giggled

"Yess! Yes I will be the Queen of England! 'm the most happy, White"
Back to top Go down
White Royalsun
Queen of Alderia
White Royalsun

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:14 pm

The most happy and the best queen England has ever seen she winks and sips her wine They will finally love you believe me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen White & King Meric's Chambers   Queen White & King Meric's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen White & King Meric's Chambers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3