The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:46 pm

Anne feel a worried for her sister in hearing the physician answer, don't wanting her sister getting ill too but couldn't either accept to be deprieved of her presence for days and weeks, she nodd.

Allright, anyway, I feel too weak and tired for doing something else than resting.

She look at him as he leave and turn to her sister, take the goblet that she give to her and nodd, she drink the medicine slowly, feeling it's make good to her dry troat and warm up her body, hoping it will succed to diminuate her headaches and when she have end to drink it totally.

I hope that you will not get ill too at my contact, I would feel even more bad if you was.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 6:29 pm

I shook my head.''Don't worry about me...I will be fine but you should try and sleep a little.''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Anne smile weakly and nodd.

Allright, sister ... it will be easy because I do feel so tired.

She yawn, feeling so weak and tired, settle more comfortably in the bed and close her eyes slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:27 pm

I covered her with blanket and sat on chair next to bed watching her as she sleep and hoping that she will feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:14 pm

Anne sleep for a long time, her face pale like wax, drops of sweat flowing along her forehead and body that agitate slighty as she dream, then she awake slowly and opening her eye, feeling dizzy and confused, coughing she look around and notice her sister sat by the bed's side and smile softly.

Sybille, you are still here ? thank you for having stay.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:22 pm

I smiled to Anne when she wakes up and spoke softly.''Yes I am here.How are you feel?''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:32 pm

Feeling her head so hot and aching and such tiredness, she sigh.

No better, honestly ... I have such headache and am so hot !
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:16 pm

I put a hand on her forehead and nod.''You still have a fever,my dear..''I brought a medicine to her again to drink it and then put a wet handkerchief over her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Anne sigh.

It even feel like having rise.

With slow and weak movements, she straighten up a little, take the medicine from her sister's hand and drink it carefully, then she sigh as she put the wet cloth on her forehead.

At last, I know what I have now ... I hope that it isn't a grave kind of flu.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:06 pm

I nodded to her.''I do hope as well my sweet...You will see soon you shall feel much better.'' I said with hope in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:18 pm

Anne sigh, feeling very unsure of how the things will be for her with this illness, but nodd more for reassure herself and her sister that by conviction.

I hope so ...

Trying to think to something else, she add.

Especially since I can't wait for making this horse riding in the forest with you and all the family, about which we talked about ! do you recall ?
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:08 pm

I smiled to her and gave a little nod.''Of course I do remember...We will do that when you are better I promise.''I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Anne smile weakly, thinking that, seen her state currently, it will be a in a long time and nodd.

Allright ... I hope that it will be before long.

She tremble as a chill cross her spine while feeling her forehead so hot, trying hardly to think clearly, feeling addled by the fever .

I hope that it don't disturb you to have me in your room ?
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:48 pm

I shook my head a little.''Of course not Anne,you are my sister and you never disturb.''I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:31 pm

Anne smile weakly, feeling happy to be with her dear sister in spite of her state, then she feel the weakness and tiredness getting over her and close her eyes, sigh and whisper.

I feel so tired, in spite of resting.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:27 pm

I looked at her worriedly.''Come you should sleep for a little while or at leart try.''I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:01 am

Anne nodd, feeling such weakness all over her body.

I always feel so tired since I have get ill, even after having sleep ... I feel stucked to the bed, unable to wake up again ever !

She sigh, then cough and ask her.

Could you tell me some story ? after, I will sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:07 pm

''That is normall Anne.Everyone is feeling like that when they are sick,even me.''I said softly and then nod.''Of course!What kind of story,you wish to hear?''I asked.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:46 pm

Anne take a deep inspiration, frowning and nodd.

I know ... but I rarely felt that much tired.

She smile and tell her.

A beautiful one, which would bring me some evasion and help me to join dream world.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:48 pm

I smiled to her and gave a little nod.''A beautiful story?I think I know one.Once upon a time there was a prince who wanted to marry a princess; but she would have to be a real princess. He travelled all over the world to find one, but nowhere could he get what
he wanted. There were
princesses enough, but it was difficult to find out whether they were real ones. There was always something about them that was
not as it should be. So he came
home again and was sad, for he
would have liked very much to
have a real princess.
One evening a terrible storm
came on; there was thunder and
lightning, and the rain poured
down in torrents. Suddenly a
knocking was heard at the city
gate, and the old king went to
open it.
It was a princess standing out
there in front of the gate. But,
good gracious! what a sight the
rain and the wind had made her look. The water ran down from her hair and clothes; it ran down into the toes of her shoes and
out again at the heels. And yet
she said that she was a real
princess.
Well, we'll soon find that out,
thought the old queen. But she
said nothing, went into the bed-room, took all the bedding off the bedstead, and laid a pea on
the bottom; then she took
twenty mattresses and laid them on the pea, and then twenty eider-down beds on top of the
mattresses.
On this the princess had to
lie all night. In the morning she
was asked how she had slept.
"Oh, very badly!" said she. "I have scarcely closed my eyes all night. Heaven only knows what
was in the bed, but I was lying
on something hard, so that I am black and blue all over my body. It's horrible!"
Now they knew that she was
a real princess because she had
felt the pea right through the
twenty mattresses and the twenty eider-down beds.
Nobody but a real princess
could be as sensitive as that.
So the prince took her for his
wife, for now he knew that he
had a real princess; and the pea was put in the museum, where it may still be seen, if no one has stolen it.''
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:06 pm

Anne listen attentively to the story, fighting again the tiredness, headache and fever for remain concentrated on her sister's story and she smile weakly.

It's beautiful story indeed and a bit funny too seen the way the old queen use for make sure the girl is a real princess, don't you think so ?

Then she cough, feeling her troat very dry.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:29 pm

I smiled to her and nod.''It is very clever of Queen to do such a thing and funny of course...Do you want water,my dear?''I asked.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:18 pm

Anne take a deep inspiration, feeling her troat very dry, like always since she is ill.

Yes, my troat feel very dry, all the time.

She sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:49 pm

I stood up and poured a water into the goblet.''Here this will help''I said as I helped her to drink it,looking worriedly at her.
Back to top Go down
Anne of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Anne of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Anne, moving very slowly and weakly like a very old person, straighten up her head a little, place her hand over hers and drink slowly, by little sips and long pauses in each, all the content of the goblet, then she let her head fall back on the cushion and sigh.

Thank you, sister, my troat feel yet better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber    Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sybille of Cleves's bedchamber
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next