The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Frances Grey's Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frances Grey
Marquis of Dorset
Frances Grey

Frances Grey's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frances Grey's Bedroom   Frances Grey's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:01 pm

"Well Father, truthfully the thought of being able to have a stronger bonding with my father and sisters, made me truly decide to come back to court. Of course I was certainly reluctant about this at first though," she says politely.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Frances Grey's Bedroom   Frances Grey's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:20 pm

"Charles stroked softly her hand"

I know you don't like courtlife. But you will be used at this. My wife Catherine is arranging a dinner. Your brothers and sisters will join. Would you like to keep us company, my darling?

"He asked tenderly"
Back to top Go down
Frances Grey
Marquis of Dorset
Frances Grey

PostSubject: Re: Frances Grey's Bedroom   Frances Grey's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:18 pm

"I would be delighted to attend this gathering father," she says politely with her cold expression on her face. "It would be splendid to meet with my siblings as well," she says.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Frances Grey's Bedroom   Frances Grey's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:27 pm

"Charles nodded"

Catherine will be delighted to meet you as well. But tell me about you, my dear. How was your life far from court? I missed so many things about you and Victoria. Are you married?

"He asked, longing to know everyting about his daughter"
Back to top Go down
Frances Grey
Marquis of Dorset
Frances Grey

PostSubject: Re: Frances Grey's Bedroom   Frances Grey's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:03 pm

She got up from the couch and faced her father, respectfully. "Well. My life away from court had been keeping quite well, and," she paused thinking hesitantly before responding to him. "Yes, I am married," she said reluctantly. She had to be honest. He was her father.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Frances Grey's Bedroom   Frances Grey's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:13 pm

"Charles opened his mouth by surprise"

Oh...this is a very good news. And...who is your husband, darling? Is he at court too?

"He asked joyfully, happy that his daughter shared her life with someone"
Back to top Go down
Frances Grey
Marquis of Dorset
Frances Grey

PostSubject: Re: Frances Grey's Bedroom   Frances Grey's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:22 pm

"Well he certainly is an English Nobleman. My husband is Henry Grey," she explains with a small sigh as she looks down at her feet slightly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Frances Grey's Bedroom   Frances Grey's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:47 pm

"Charles thought for a moment"

Henry Grey...was he related with your poor mother?

"He asked curiously"
Back to top Go down
Frances Grey
Marquis of Dorset
Frances Grey

PostSubject: Re: Frances Grey's Bedroom   Frances Grey's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:50 pm

*She nods shamefully* "Absolutely not father, he is quite a nobleman," she says trying to stand up to her husband firmly. "I promise you father," she says as she walks into the dining hall and sits down at the table waiting for dinner to be served.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Frances Grey's Bedroom   Frances Grey's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:57 pm

"Charles reached her at the table and sat with her. He noticed she was trying to avoid the topic"

Does he treats you well, my dear? If not...you have to tell me. I'm your father, I just wish to protect you...

"He said holding softly her hand"
Back to top Go down
Frances Grey
Marquis of Dorset
Frances Grey

PostSubject: Re: Frances Grey's Bedroom   Frances Grey's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:06 am

*She sighs in a bit of relief, feeling like she could tell him more about Henry now that she was more comfortable*

"Oh, he does treat me well, yes. He is a good man,"

*she explains sternly as she takes a sip of her wine and then sets her glass back down on the table gently.*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Frances Grey's Bedroom   Frances Grey's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:10 pm

"Charles nodded"

I'd like to meet him. And...in case there was something wrong between you and him...you would tell me, right?

"He asked again, worried for her behaviour"
Back to top Go down
Frances Grey
Marquis of Dorset
Frances Grey

PostSubject: Re: Frances Grey's Bedroom   Frances Grey's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:13 pm

"Of course I would tell you father,"

*She replies softly after she sets her wine glass down on the table*

"What have you been up to father?" she asks curiously wanting to know more about him. "Who was my mother?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Frances Grey's Bedroom   Frances Grey's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:29 pm

"Charles sighed, surpeised by her question. He cleared his throat, before answering"

Do you want me to talk about your mother? Elizabeth Grey...I was so young that time. I never forgot her. And I still miss her...

"He answered with a confused smile"
Back to top Go down
Frances Grey
Marquis of Dorset
Frances Grey

PostSubject: Re: Frances Grey's Bedroom   Frances Grey's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 6:19 pm

"I miss her too. What happened to my mother?"

*She asks curiously after sighing a little bit, while she was seated at the table, listening to tentatively.*
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Frances Grey's Bedroom   Frances Grey's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:18 pm

"Charles took another deep breath. He stared at fireplace with a thoughtful air"

Well...I was only 17 years old when I met Elizabeth. We both were young, but we fell in love each other immediately. After a while she got pregnant of you. I was far from Suffolk that time, so I couldn't stand at your birth. I saw you a very few times when you were a child...

"He turned his eyes towards her"

But suddenly she left me. I...I don't know why. Since then I had no news of her and of you. I didn't even know that she was pregnant again...of Victoria. When your sister came at court, she told me that Elizabeth died of sickness. That's...that's all I know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frances Grey's Bedroom   Frances Grey's Bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frances Grey's Bedroom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: Bedrooms-
Jump to: