The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas Howard's bedroom

Go down 
+8
Mary Dawn
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
Anne Rose Howard
Agostino De Agostinis
Bess Holland
Geoffrey Lonshord
Charles Brandon
Thomas Howard
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:56 pm

He answers her kiss hungrily, pressing his lips hard on hers and then he chuckles.

Cromwell? Ahh I was talking about that physician of Wolsey, that Agostino, who I need to help 'remember' how treacherous the Cardinal is! But you are right, Cromwell is also a good friend of Wolsey and even less bribable as that damned physician!

His anger rises again but she straddles him and sits on top of him, he reaches for her breasts and rubs them passionately as she moves on him and looks at him in her special seductive way. He moans softly and pulls her on his chest, kissing her long and deeply while they move together as one.
Back to top Go down
Bess Holland
Lady-in-waiting
Bess Holland

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:23 pm

She chuckles as he kisses her Coins always make people remember or forget things, I just hope you'll never forget me licks his lips and kisses him hungrily.

Moves her hips softly on him and kisses his neck softly, nibbling it as she starts to take off his nightgown, her hands exploring his body, her arms hugging him tightely sticking her breasts to his warm chest. Mmmm my love, I've missed you, you should not work so hard being so great and powerful requieres time, anyway, after such a long crazy day you deserve your reward and stimulating medicine Makes him lie on his back and disappears under the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:23 am

Agostino reached Norfolk's chambers and knocked at his door

Are you there, Your Grace?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Norfolk was reading some documents with raised eyebrows, he hated reading but he had to inform himself.
Bess had fallen asleep on the bed so he frowned as someone knocked at the door.
He reckocnized Agostino´s voice and stood up quickly to open the door himself.

Ahhh come in, quickly! He closed the door carefully behind Agostino and gestured him to sit down.
How are you my friend? Feeling better I guess... do you drink a wine with me?
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:42 pm

Agostino walked inside room and bowed deeply. He nodded and sat on the sofa

I'm fine, Your Grace...thank you. But no...I usually don't drink wine. Did you want to see me?

He asked anxiously, staring at his face
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Norfolk smiled, he could not hide his excitement.

Of course I wanted to see you! I want to congratulate you because you finally had the nerve to speak to Cromwell! Thanks to you the schemer Wolsey will be locked up in the Tower forever! I admire such courage.

He took two goblets and poured wine into one of them, then looked up.

So, no wine for you then. What do you like, ale? Or juice? he grimaced.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:19 am

Agostino smiled weakly after his words

Oh...I just did the right thing for everyone, I guess. I'm pleased I succeded to serve you well. Ehm...some ale, Your Grace. Thank you...

He said, a bit embarassed. He was not used at such court's intrigues
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:43 am

Norfolk poured the ale and chuckled.

You are too modest! As everyone who served the Cardinal, he tamed them all well. So you should enjoy your revenge on him, my friend! He handed him the goblet and winked.

Now tell me honestly, how sick was Wolsey when you took care of him? Or was it just one of his underhand methods to relent the king? he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:58 pm

Agostino took the glass of ale from his hands and smiled shyly

Ohh...he has the usual aches and pains of his age, Your Grace. Bone pain, some cold...nothing serious. But honestly, I doubt he ever pretended to be sick. I should have noticed that...

He answered quickly. Then he took a sip from ale
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:56 pm

Norfolk listened to him and squinted, his eyebrows raised, then he laughed scornfully.

Nothing serious? Last Christmas he was so critically ill that both the King and even my niece sent him tokens of their love! And now you tell me he only suffers the usual plagues of his age!

He kept looking at him as a spider to its prey, shook his head and stood up. He opened a drawer in his deck and came back to Agostino, playing with a little bag in his hand before he gave it to him.

Anyway, you earned a reward. And thank you for your cooperation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anne Rose Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Anne Rose Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:34 pm

was a long time since she didn't speak with her father, she wanted to visit in his  apartments.
<< Your Grace, father, my heart aches to think that you forget to have a daughter >>
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:49 pm

He was sitting at his desk, reading some documents but as he heard the voice of his sweet daughter, he threw them aside and came to her, hugging her heartily.

My wonderful daughter, so nice of you to visit your old father! He laughed and held her at armlength.
You become more beautiful every day, soon I will have to reject many marriage proposals, I guess.
Sit down with me and tell me how you are, I just needed a drink, do you like some wine, too?
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:16 pm

Hello my darling (go to anna rose and kiss her foreahed)

how you feel ??
(see thomas) hello thomas..(look at him)
Back to top Go down
Anne Rose Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Anne Rose Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:31 pm

Embraced her sweet mother.
"Mother, you're so very beautiful"
the appearance of his father was very strange. she sat
<< Father, I have no intention of marrying. >>
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:20 pm

He smiled as they embraced eachother and poured more wine, handing them the goblets.
Elizabeth, so nice of you to join us. he nodded at her.

He sat down again and raised an eyebrow on his daughter's words.
No intention to marry? But soon you will reach the age to get married, sweet daughter, would you not like that?
Back to top Go down
Anne Rose Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Anne Rose Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:41 pm

anne stiffened

Father, I will want to marry me, but you're the Duke of Norfolk and under the circumstances, you will be an important man after the wedding of your niece with the king, and you want a wedding important for me, worthy of a daughter of a duke, but I do not want
Back to top Go down
3rd Duchess of Norfolk

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:14 pm

My darling, your father is right...soon you are in the age..but the importand thing is that you love the one. right Thomas ? (look at him)

dont worry darling soon or later you will find your love. But dotn forget its better to marry young, because of the children (stroke Roses hair)
Back to top Go down
Anne Rose Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Anne Rose Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:25 pm

anne hugged her mother and quietly so that his father could not hear
said:

Mother I'm in love with a man that my father would not let me never marry
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:20 pm

He smiled and shrugged.
Of course I want the best possible marriage for you, my dear, you are my daughter! Don't worry, you will find out soon enough who I have in mind for you... and you will be thrilled! he said and drank the total content of his wine, then poured more wine.
Back to top Go down
Anne Rose Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Anne Rose Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:04 pm

anna jumped up
Father, with all due respect, but I will never marry a man that you want, but I'm going to marry Henry Fitzroy
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:13 pm

He took another sip and choked violently, looking angrily at his daughter while he coughed heavily.
It took him a while before he could talk again so he pointed a finger to her, rising from his chair.

What? Firstly, you will obey me in everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! So you marry the one I choose for you, young lady! And secondly, what is that for nonsense about marrying the king's bastard. Explain yourself, damsel! He looked at her with piercing eyes, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Anne Rose Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Anne Rose Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:38 am

Anne responds with the same tone
I will marry the king's son, Henry is now the heir to the throne, Queen Catherine gave no sons to the king, Henry the Duke of Richmond and Somerset, is more important than Mary Tudor, and I love him
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:31 pm

He came closer to her, his eyes narrowed.
You marry no one, I say NO ONE, without my permission! Even if I have to lock you up, I will not hesitate, Anne Rose! She continued and he shook his head, looking at her in disbelief.

More important than the Princess Mary, you say? He is a nothing, a bastard with some titles to make him less inconsiderable, but he will never compete with her. She is still the only heir to the throne and as soon as your cousin Anne gives birth to a boy, he will be the rightful heir and this bastard will still remain who he is... a bastard!

He rubbed his neck and continued.
What is that talking about loving him! You have no contact with him, or do you? he asked frowning.
Back to top Go down
Anne Rose Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Anne Rose Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:42 am

Anne looked at him straight in the eye

yes father, I have contact with him, so much that I could have a Tudor in my womb I Must marry him

takes a glass of wine and drink it
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:24 pm

He gasped and pursed his lips for a while, looking at her still flat belly and then he approached her suddenly, grasping her arm firmly while he took her glass out of her hand with his other hand and threw it in the fireplace.

Swear to me that this is not true or I will break all your bones! he said with restrained anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas Howard's bedroom
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next