The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Thomas Howard's bedroom

Go down 
+8
Mary Dawn
Elizabeth Stafford Howard
Anne Rose Howard
Agostino De Agostinis
Bess Holland
Geoffrey Lonshord
Charles Brandon
Thomas Howard
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:47 am

" I will arrange for you to meet the lady Howard my old wife soon because she is here at Whitehall and I am glad you wish the family all the best when we are married I shall introduce you to all of the family my love" I lead her over to the bed and sit her down and then start undressing her:

" My love you skin is so fine I cannot resist you and you will be my wife soon".

" The lady Mary is fine she has gone to see her mother and then she is meeting someone about a marriage and you should meet my other daughters my dear".

" WE will leave tomorrow and see my niece Anne at Whitehall".
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 2:15 pm

"Your Grace" I scream and try to fight him off "I have told you I shall be a maid till our wedding night and I shall not go back upon my word"

Flustered and bewildered I grab my clothing and hold them against my bare skin to cover my modesty "I thought you respected me" I sob trying to redress quickly "It seems I have been much mistaken" I rush towards the door and out into the corridor and past the servants
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 1:23 am

Catherine was invited to meet her uncle's new wife-to-be, but as she approached his chambers she saw a woman running away in fear. Catherine kept still in the corridor, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 12:21 pm

" don't worry that wsd nothing". Please come in.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 4:53 pm

"Uncle" Mary says as she enters
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:12 pm

Ah my dear niece welcome how are you getting on with Mary she is angry with me at the moment because us Howards played a game with and can't believe that she thought I meant it.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 1:51 pm

Mary had a puzzled look on her face "What game?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 12:14 pm

"I meant it as a joke as I didn't think she would do it anyway. I asked her to bring me the lady Salvatore Catherine of Aragon'd maid in order to force a divorce but I didn't mean it snd now she isn't happy with. Can you explain it to her for me brcause she wont listen to Me.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 1:24 pm

"It doesn't sound like a game to me. She isn't like us." Mary says. She heard people say that they saw Lady Dawn walking out of Uncle Howard's chambers. "I don't see how that is a game to you."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 12:11 pm

" Yes maybe you are right but will you explain everything to her forme?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 11:38 pm

"I'll try." Mary felt unsure if she can make Lady Dawn forgive him "You best pray that I can convince her."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 12:19 pm

"Thank you my dear let me know as soon as possible".
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2016 5:18 pm

Catherine felt small and insignificant in the wake of both her kinsfolk. Uncle Thomas and cousin Mary were grand, and she curtsied to the Duke.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 9:47 am

Seeing Catherine enter the room I nod to the guard to wait outside and I greet her:

" Welcome my dear how are you getting on Catherine I have something I want to do for you. I have hired a teacher for you so that you can be taught her at home rather than go away to a horrible school what do you say would you want this Catherine?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 9:53 am

As I finish speaking to Catherine my spy enters and bows and approaches towards me and says in my ear:

" I have been watching Mary Dawn out of sight for you your Grace and she and her sister are here at the archery field practicing."

I take this news in: " Thank you for informing me and I would like you to keep watching her every move without anyone seeing you ok?" he nods and leaves the room.

Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 1:50 pm

"Uncle." Mary says with a small curtsy
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 12:15 pm

"Welcome my dear niece. Itis nice to see you again."
I hand her a glass of wine and we sit down by the fire.

" Mary how did your meeting with Mary Faen go my dear."
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 7:00 pm

"It went well." Mary lifted her hand as a gesture of refusal "So tell me uncle, I've been hearing that you've someone to spy on the lady Dawn. Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 12:13 pm

" Mary I only sent him there to make sure she doesn't get hurt and for me to know that she is safe and she is going to send for me soon to talk to her."
"I am glad your meeting with Mary went well she is really fond of you if you didn't know already".
"Where is your sister at the moment Mary because I have not s d en her for a while now and how are you and your family doing?"
"What would you say if I offered you your own estate Mary my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:29 pm

"If her safety concerns you, could of sent your servants with her. What you did is send a spy after. That makes her think that you don't trust her." Poor Lady Dawn can't fully trust Uncle Howard. "Of course she likes me, my compassion for her being in this situation that you have put towards her has received positive feedback from her." Then she hears of an estate "I'm being offered my own estate? Why the reason?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:39 pm

"But it was my servant I sent with her everyone thinks it was a spy but he was actually my servant Mary and anyone would like you because you are kind."

"I am offering you an estate of your choice because you hve a growing family what do you say huh? And where is your sister it has been a while since I last saw her?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 3:50 am

"Heaven knows where she is. Once she is Queen, she will hardly have time on her hands like she used to." Mary starts to think about the offer of an estate "And if I refuse?"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 12:14 pm

"Well I shall send for her then and nothing will happen should you refuse" why would you refuse?
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 11:06 pm

Mary's special soldier came to her mind "Maybe I'm comfortable with living in Whitehall and my family home." One day when Mary marries him, she won't mind the quality of the household that she is provided
Back to top Go down
Thomas Howard
3rd Duke of Norfolk
Thomas Howard

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 12:13 pm

Very well if that is what you want Mary then I am happy for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Howard's bedroom   Thomas Howard's bedroom - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thomas Howard's bedroom
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next