The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:08 pm

A servant entered with a letter.

Dear George Boleyn

The Duke has told me your message much to my surprise, i thought him not to. I do not deem it wise to see me yet as i am sure he has told of you of the circumstances that i am currently facing.
Visit my mother, she will happily see you and welcome you into her chambers much to my annoyance, but if you do wish to visit me speak to noone of it for i don't wish my husband to hear of it.

Her Grace,
Duchess of Lancaster.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Jane walked into George's chambers, she forgot to know as she was used to not knocking and she knocked on the door whilst standing inside his chambers and looked around.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:31 pm

George heard a unknown voice behind himself. He turned back and saw Jane. He stopped for a while. Then showed a half smile.

"My Lady?" He bowed immeditialy. "You made me surprised. "
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:33 pm

Jane softly smiled "Remember how you said whenever i need something, to simply knock?" she asked and she sighed "I don't know who else to turn to other than you or Mary, Mary because she understands how i feel..My husband died."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:46 pm

George stood still for a while because of the amazement he felt. He couldn't look at her eyes. That fact was insane. The Duke had seemed so healty to him. He gulped down and got angry to secret servants for they did not transmit this new to George "Oh Dear God..But..Why?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:48 pm

Jane shrugged "First of all he took a mistress, and he found me whilst i was getting revenge on him.." she almost laughed and she took a deep breath "Then all i know is that he is dead..Though my heart is broken, i will shed no more tears over him...I think i had shed enough."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:01 pm

George listened to her carefully. He frowned at her. As soon as she finished her speech, he raised his right hand and looked at into her eyes. "All the things you said are just nonsense. He is your husband, father of your children. You love him, Jane." George approached her, pulled her waist to himself, hugged her. He kissed her head that was reclining to his chest. "You say these cause you are mad at him to find a lover. These days will be gone. "
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:05 pm

Jane relaxed into him "Of course i am mad at him." she whispered "But i cannot shed tears over him, i have a two children to think about; and for them i must be as strong as my lady mother." she said as she stayed relaxed into him and she laughed a little "Do you know i was called a French brat?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:12 pm

"If you knew how people call me, you wouldn't even think of being mad at "french blat" He tried to laugh. "Of course you will be strong. You are the most strong woman all i ever seen. We can't manage the birth and the dead. But you're still alive. It means you've got a lot to live."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Jane looked up at him and titled her head "Why are you so nice to me?" she asked with a smile "I don't think anybody in this court has been as nice to me -part mary- as you have been, i think thats why you make me smile."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:23 pm

George thought for a while. "It is hard to find innocent people in this court. " He nodded, looked at her face thinking about the day they met "I wanted to kiss you. You pushed me. I will never forget that day. You are an adorable, noble woman. "
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Jane laughed and nodded "I did thus because i was married, my lord." she said and she tilted her head "As you said, i am noble..I would not be unfaithful to my husband."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:35 pm

"And that's what makes you special." George smiled softly, moved back to see her face. "Of course it was your luck to meet me. " He laughed loudly
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:38 pm

Jane laughed at him "And you flatter yourself, my lord." she said and she shook her head "I would never go back on the day i met you, alas i heard the most beautiful voice singing."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:52 pm

George blushed immediately. "You know what you really know how to make me blush" He grinned in the sweetest way. "I can sing for you all day long."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Jane smiled at him and sat down on the chair and put the pillow infront of her now slender stomach as she got comfortable "Go on, let me hear your beautiful voice; all day."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:07 pm

George went by the side of the window. He looked at out of the window. Tried to think about all beautiful ladies in the court. He gulped down, closed his eyes and began to sing.

"Your vows you've broken, like my heart,
Oh, why did you so enrapture me?
Now I remain in a world apart
But my heart remains in captivity."

He opened his eyes finally found to power to look at into Jane's eyes, kept singing.

"I have been ready at your hand,
To grant whatever you would crave,
I have both wagered life and land,
Your love and good-will for to have."

He took her hand, helped her at standing up. Pulled her waist to himself, put his right arm to her waist, contunied to sing with dancing.

"Greensleeves was all my joy
Greensleeves was my delight,
Greensleeves was my heart of gold,
And who but my lady greensleeves."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Jane laughed as she danced with him and when the song ended she continued laughing and looked up at him "I told you, you were a goo- amazing singer." she whispered "You should be up on stage, performing as thus."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:17 pm

"No!" He began laughing with her. "If i get on a stage, i will get much more ladies and that will make you so jealous" Went to the still room, brought out a bottle of wine. "We are going to drink this. No objections!"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:20 pm

Jane tilted her head "Why should i be jealous?" she asked "I am now a free agent, and yet i still see you are to marry a woman you describe as a nun." she laughed and nodded with a smile "Fine, i do not object."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:25 pm

George suddenly remembered that damn Jane Parker, he sighed sadly "Madam, your words are like arrows. But think that i will be singing these songs to Jane" He grinned and whispered slowly "All night long" He gave her a goblet of wine, took one to himself.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:31 pm

Jane laughed and she took a drink from the goblet "You shall sing only for me." she said and she smirked "As for i believe your beautiful voice shall not go anywhere but my eyes."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:34 pm

"Yippee!" George's voice lost in laughings. He clinced his glass to hers. "I was kidding you my lady. Only thing that i sing for Jane is a lullaby"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:37 pm

Jane tilted her head "A lullaby?" she asked "So you are having a liking to Jane?" she asked and she took a drink from her wine her eyes going lighter as she took a drink.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:42 pm

"Indeed, your grace." George nodded his head with a serious attitude. Then he laughed suddenly. The wine was showing itself. "If this was true, i would sing love songs to her, not lullaby."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next