The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Queen Eleanor's Coronation

Go down 
+22
Gia Francesca Gasparri
Thomas Seymour
Mary Tudor
Ursula Misseldon
Stephen Cavendish
Anthony Knivert
Mionetta Rizzo
Gabriel Murphy
William Stuart
Margaret Wyatt
Royce Westmoreland
Inge Bergmann
Eleanor Mendoza
Nan Saville
Charlotte Rosenauer
Henry II of Navarre
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Jane Bassett
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Francis Bryan
Quiteria de Navarra
Richard Meyer
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Queen Eleanor's Coronation Empty
PostSubject: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:44 pm

I was in England when I received a letter from Bavaria.
The letter inviting me to the Queen Eleanor´s coronation.
My ladies prepared my bags and I traveled to Bavaria.
I walked into the room and I sit down to watch the ceremony.
Queen Eleanor was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:43 am

I arrived at the coronation ceremony just in time, ready to bear witness to a great event, I had never seen a coronation before and was too young to remember that of King Henry's or Queen Catherine's. I looked around for Ambassador Mendoza as it would be good to see someone I already knew.

Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Francis Bryan sat down beside me.
I had seen him in the English court, but we had never spoken.
I looked at him and smiled with courtesy
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:09 pm

Richard walked into Hall followed by his servants and guards. He reached the throne and stood next to it. Bishop Timmerman was there to bless the new Queen. He kept on waiting patiently Eleanor's arrival, hoping she felt not too nervous. He smiled at people around him
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:01 am

Inigo entered in the Hall with an happy smile on his face. Finally his cousin's great day has arrived. He saw the King already next to throne and bowed deeply. Cardinals were ready and everyone were waiting for Eleanor to arrive. He smiled at sir Francis, who personally invited to this celebration, and took his place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:30 am

I enter the hall on the invite to watch the coronation
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:10 am

Quiteria de Navarra wrote:

I saw the princess smile at me and smiled back, she was a very pretty creature and I wanted to know her better. Scooting closer to her I whispered "I've seen you before.. How do you know Eleanor Mendoza, or King Richard?"
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:19 pm

Francis Bryan wrote:

I saw the princess smile at me and smiled back, she was a very pretty creature and I wanted to know her better. Scooting closer to her I whispered "I've seen you before.. How do you know Eleanor Mendoza, or King Richard?"

When Francis approached me I felt a chill.
He was a handsome man.
_ "I met Eleanor in Spain"

I said smiling...
_"do you live in Bavaria?"

I asked curiously.Francis's eyes were irresistible...
When I looked at him, I felt a tingling in my body.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:30 pm

Jane walked into the hall to see the beautiful tapestries for the coronation of the new Queen, she had never seen a coronation before and was sure not to miss her possibly only chance to see one in her life.
Back to top Go down
Maria Enriquez de Luna
Duchess of Galliera
Maria Enriquez de Luna

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:38 pm

I went to the ceremony.
I wore a tiara of my grandmother.
At that moment I saw the Ambassador Inigo Lopez de Mendoza....
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:51 am

I received a letter from Bavaria.
The letter was an invitation for me to attend the Queen Eleanor´s coronation.
My wife could not attend.
She had just given birth to our daughter Juana.
I took a seat and waited ...
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:37 am

Charlotte was seated towards the front, behind many of the dignitaries of countries throughout Europe. The music was celebratory and jubilant. She smiled in excitement to be witness to Eleanor's coronation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:43 pm

As I attend the coronation on my fathers behalf I smile to those around me little scared of being here
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:39 am

Francis Bryan wrote:

When Francis approached me I felt a chill.
He was a handsome man.
_ "I met Eleanor in Spain"

I said smiling...
_"do you live in Bavaria?"

I asked curiously.Francis's eyes were irresistible...
When I looked at him, I felt a tingling in my body.

I could see the effect I had on her, and she seemed very attracted to me as I was to her. Ah so you knew Eleanor from before.. I smiled and shook my head. No I keep my home in England but I travel quite a lot.. but maybe you can help me if I start to feel homesick I looked at her as I let my fingers touch hers on the seat between us.
Back to top Go down
Quiteria de Navarra
Princess of Navarra
Quiteria de Navarra

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:14 pm

I felt Francis's hand in mine...
I looked at him smiling.

_ "I would like to talk to you in a more intimate.After the coronation of Queen I´ll travel to Navarre.Would you like to join me?.
If you like to travel this is a good opportunity..."

I said smiling with seduction.

Last edited by Quiteria de Navarra on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Nan came to Bavaria yesterday. She got permisson from King Henry to attend this amazing coronation for Queen of Bavaria. She heard a lot about King Richard and his future wife Eleanor but she needed so herself. Everyone was waiting for queen. It was so crowded and it was obvious they got prepared very well for this ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Eleanor was trumbling. She was standing behind the door for few minutes. She couldnt see whats going on inside the great hall but she could hear it. It was too crowded. They were getting curious and excited for ceremony. Everytime she tried to take a step her body stopped her. Servants were looking at her curiously. She felt a little bit embrassed. She hoped Richard wouldnt be mad at her cause she was a little bit late. She took a deep breath and let the big door opened. Suddenly everyone got quite. They were all looking at her. She took a step and everyone bowed deeply. Deep like they never did before. She felt great. She took another step and saw Richard at the end of the hall. She tried to smile nervously. She kept going with the ceremony music. With slow steps.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:35 pm

Richard saw Eleanor walking along Hall. He looked admired at her royal steps and smiled as she reached him next to throne. She was beautiful, and everyone were looking at her. He showed her the throne and let her sit on it. He looked at Cardinal Timmerman to let the ceremony begin

"In Nomine Patris, at Filii, et Spiritu Sancti. Amen. We're here to celebrate a new Queen's birth. May God guid lady Eleanor for being a wise and merciful Queen..."

The Cardinal took the crown and let it in Richard's hands. The musicians began to play a soft music
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Mendoza
Queen of Bavaria
Eleanor Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:19 am

Eleanor kept walking with slow and careful steps. She couldnt breathe deeply until she reached the throne, she sat next to Richard and waited ceremony to begin. Richard took the crown among his hands. Eleanor felt like her hearts gonna stop. She closed her eyes and waited.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:48 am

Inge decided to leave her castle to join Queen's Eleanor coronation. She knew Anne of Cleves disliked King Richard, so she was not suprised she was not there. She arrived in the Hall just in time to see the crown in King's hands. Eleanor looked beautiful and she looked admired at her royal behavior. She looked born to be Queen
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:52 am

Inigo was watching the ceremony from his place. As he saw Eleanor entering, he felt so proud of her. Just hoped his cousin didn't feel too nervous. But even if she was, she looked so pure and innocent. He was waiting this moment since long time. And finally tims has arrived..
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Richard stood up as the Cardinal left the crown in his hands. He looked at Eleanor and smiled at her, hoping to reassure her. Then he extended his arms and hold the crown high upon her head

I, Richard of Bavaria, declare you, Eleanor Mendoza, Queen of Bavaria. With God's help...

Then he put gently the crown on her head and bowed deeply. In the meanwhile, people and chorist started to say

"Long live to the Queen!"
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Two days after his wedding ceremony in England, Royce came to Bavaria to attend Queen Eleanor's coronation. As King's brother in law, he was now receiving invitations everywhere. He sat next Ambassador Mendoza and enjoyed the touching ceremony
Back to top Go down
Henry II of Navarre
King of Navarre
Henry II of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:33 pm

I was happy to see King Richard and Queen Eleanor.
They were very much in love.
I remembered my wife, she was now in France...
My dear Margaret ...
I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Eleanor's Coronation   Queen Eleanor's Coronation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Eleanor's Coronation
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next