The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royce & Mary's Wedding Party

Go down 
+5
Henry VIII of England
Geoffrey Lonshord
Ursula Misseldon
Mary Rose Tudor
Royce Westmoreland
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Royce & Mary's Wedding Party - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary's Wedding Party   Royce & Mary's Wedding Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:21 pm

After the music stopped Anne Boleyn entered in the Hall. She was dressed like a Queen. Royce bowed immediately at her

Lady Anne...

He smiled kindly, surprised to see her at his wedding party
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary's Wedding Party   Royce & Mary's Wedding Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Ursula saw Anne and is shocked that she dressed how she is the Queen.
Ursula think thats is unbelievable Anne Boleyn the mistress of the King believe she
is yet Queen.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary's Wedding Party   Royce & Mary's Wedding Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Anne was aware of everyone was looking at her.She was pretty cold-blooded.

"I congratulate you, Your Highness and Your Grace.. I hope you enjoy your wedding gift"

Anne's lady-in-waiting showed them their gift

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary's Wedding Party   Royce & Mary's Wedding Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:35 pm

I nodded too her when I saw a gift and smiled kindly.

''Thank you lady Anne....The gift is very beautiful.''

I said politely to her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary's Wedding Party   Royce & Mary's Wedding Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Anne smiled warmly.Mary was important for the Kingdom, she was a princess also she was Henry's sister.Anne must have been close to her.

"I'm glad you like it, Your Highness"
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary's Wedding Party   Royce & Mary's Wedding Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Royce looked at two elegant chalices and turned to Anne with a kind smile

Thank you for your lovely gift, lady Anne. I feel honoured having you here today. Given that we're almost...relatives, I hope we can be good friends...

He said and glanced secretely at Mary
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary's Wedding Party   Royce & Mary's Wedding Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:43 am

I sighed quietly and bite my lip to not say something rude.After all I promise to my brother that i will be nice to Lady Anne and to give her a chance,and least I could was to be politely to her.

''Yes we are very honored to have you here...I do hope that we can be friends as well,lady Anne.''

As politely as I could I said.
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary's Wedding Party   Royce & Mary's Wedding Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Ursula saw how friendly Mary and Royce talk with Lady Anne.
She think that is better to be friendly to Lady Anne,she and her family have so much
power in moment at the court.Its better for herself that she not say to anybody what she
have hear about Lady Anne and Thomas Wyatt.
Sometimes its better to howl with the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary's Wedding Party   Royce & Mary's Wedding Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:37 am

Royce noticed that Thomas Boleyn was there too and bowed silently at him. He turned towards Anne again

Lady Anne, I hope you can get married soon too. How...how the King's divorce is going? If I may ask, of course...

He asked, smiling politely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royce & Mary's Wedding Party   Royce & Mary's Wedding Party - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royce & Mary's Wedding Party
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3